Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

Ahh, tis easy to use the cover of protests by others to carry out a deadly deed.

#Policelivesmatter

FERGUSON • Two police officers were hit by gunfire early Thursday outside the Ferguson police department.

The shots were fired as police were confronting protesters who had gathered outside the police station.

Ferguson Lt. Col. Al Eickhoff said he didn't think either of the officers were from his department. He also didn't know the extent of their injuries. Eickhoff was not at the scene at the time of the shooting but he said he was headed there.

A police source said one of the officers is a St. Louis County officer and the other a Webster Groves officer.

The shots rang out as the protests appeared to be dwindling. Some of the protesters fell to the ground and others ran.

Several members of the media, including a Post-Dispatch reporter and photographer, were near the officers who were hit.

Two police officers are shot in Ferguson News
What goes around, comes around. The way they've treated the people there, it was bound to happen sooner or later. In my opinion, this is just the beginning. It wouldn't surprise me to hear about shootings of this nature all across the country in the coming months. Cops have been asking for this for many years now, and now they have what they've been looking for. Riots, shootings, civil unrest, protests, and marches will become common place, for several reasons. We've created a poor, dependent, frustrated, and angry citizenry. Oppressed people will soon revolt, and authority will sleep with one eye open.

When you take away citizens' rights, their freedom, and opportunities to be self-supporting members of society, you create an angry people, one that will grow tired of oppression and revolt. For now, it's anger directed towards members of law enforcement, next it'll be anger directed at any authority. This anger has been growing for many years now, and it's only going to get worse with time.

Oh fuck you. Ni99ers have it better here than any place on the planet. This is all of a sudden about tickets being issued to ni99ers in that town, when it is far below the national average.

The fucking ni99er thug who robbed a store and DID NOT YELL don't shoot with his stink grubby hands up.

The shooting was justified and your fucking democrat puppet masters have changed the narrative to make a NEW LIE to replace the OLD LIE. Now, it is all about the Ferguson police department being racist cause of 7 emails and the ticket rate.

You stupid fucking piece of shit.
Missed your morning coffee, did ya. Well, take a deep breathe, relax, everything will be OK. With that much anger, it might not be a good idea to be alone right now. See if a friend or neighbor can sit with you until you calm down. Whatever you do, don't jump. Just curious, have you talked to your doctor about possibly changing your meds?

One cop shot is white. The story is breaking everywhere right now. Looks like the protestors are amassing for a massive chimpout. These pissed cops now have a good excuse to put these feral savages down for once and for all.
this is evidence that we are back in the new york mafia days. so who is our modern day Don Corleone? Sharpton?

Ahh, tis easy to use the cover of protests by others to carry out a deadly deed.

#Policelivesmatter

FERGUSON • Two police officers were hit by gunfire early Thursday outside the Ferguson police department.

The shots were fired as police were confronting protesters who had gathered outside the police station.

Ferguson Lt. Col. Al Eickhoff said he didn't think either of the officers were from his department. He also didn't know the extent of their injuries. Eickhoff was not at the scene at the time of the shooting but he said he was headed there.

A police source said one of the officers is a St. Louis County officer and the other a Webster Groves officer.

The shots rang out as the protests appeared to be dwindling. Some of the protesters fell to the ground and others ran.

Several members of the media, including a Post-Dispatch reporter and photographer, were near the officers who were hit.

What goes around, comes around. The way they've treated the people there, it was bound to happen sooner or later. In my opinion, this is just the beginning. It wouldn't surprise me to hear about shootings of this nature all across the country in the coming months. Cops have been asking for this for many years now, and now they have what they've been looking for. Riots, shootings, civil unrest, protests, and marches will become common place, for several reasons. We've created a poor, dependent, frustrated, and angry citizenry. Oppressed people will soon revolt, and authority will sleep with one eye open.

When you take away citizens' rights, their freedom, and opportunities to be self-supporting members of society, you create an angry people, one that will grow tired of oppression and revolt. For now, it's anger directed towards members of law enforcement, next it'll be anger directed at any authority. This anger has been growing for many years now, and it's only going to get worse with time.

You're joking with this right? Not even they deserve what just happened to them. Go sit in fron of a mirror and contemplate the vileness that you just issued forth.
No, I wasn't joking at all, I was serious. What vileness? I was only expressing the situation as I see it, nothing more.

#Policelivesmatter

Oh fuck you. Ni99ers have it better here than any place on the planet. This is all of a sudden about tickets being issued to ni99ers in that town, when it is far below the national average.

The fucking ni99er thug who robbed a store and DID NOT YELL don't shoot with his stink grubby hands up.

The shooting was justified and your fucking democrat puppet masters have changed the narrative to make a NEW LIE to replace the OLD LIE. Now, it is all about the Ferguson police department being racist cause of 7 emails and the ticket rate.

Missed your morning coffee, did ya. Well, take a deep breathe, relax, everything will be OK. With that much anger, it might not be a good idea to be alone right now. See if a friend or neighbor can sit with you until you calm down. Whatever you do, don't jump. Just curious, have you talked to your doctor about possibly changing your meds?

Actually, I'm not the one who needs a doctor. Besides, I loathe coffee. I get my kicks reading the stupidity that people like you post in the morning. Care for some cheeeeeze with that whine?

#Policelivesmatter

You're joking with this right? Not even they deserve what just happened to them. Go sit in fron of a mirror and contemplate the vileness that you just issued forth.
No, I wasn't joking at all, I was serious. What vileness? I was only expressing the situation as I see it, nothing more.

All that post amounted to was "those filthy racist cops deserved it!"

Get out of my sight.

Why were these people in the streets last night?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
-- First Amendment to the Constitution

Fucking duh.
Fucking duh, indeed! Somehow you managed to skip over the "peaceably to assemble" part in our 1st Amendment? Those people want nothing short of dead cops and we have Obama, Holder and enablers like you to thank.

Fuck these animals. Lock and load. Give them the war with cops they want.

These morons have no clue. Cops show tremendous restraint. When they've had enough and take the leash off the SWAT team...these anarchists and thugs will.get what they asked for.

#Policelivesmatter

Actually, I'm not the one who needs a doctor. Besides, I loathe coffee. I get my kicks reading the stupidity that people like you post in the morning. Care for some cheeeeeze with that whine?
No thank you. I don't drink wine, nor any alcoholic beverage. And, I have plenty of cheese in the frig. But, I do appreciate the offer, very nice of you, thanks. And, I'm glad that I can offer you some entertainment this morning. I enjoy cheering people up that may be a little down or upset. You can go ahead and get it all off your chest, all of the anger, or whatever it is that's bothering you. Believe me, I understand. I've been at this a long time, and have heard it all over the years. By the way, just curious, is this your normal reaction when someone has an opinion that differs from yours? Do you find it difficult to be adult and civil in conversations? Again, just curious.

#Policelivesmatter

All that post amounted to was "those filthy racist cops deserved it!"

Get out of my sight.
WOW !!! --- My my my, you are angry, very angry. Maybe you should watch TV or something for awhile and not read comments on this forum until you calm down a little. No need to blow a fuse, or raise your blood pressure over a few comments that differ from your thinking. After all, this is just a discussion forum, and not a life or death situation. Do you normally react this way to opposing views and opinions? Just curious.

Ironically both of the cops that were shot, were not on the Ferguson Police force.
Maybe behavior like this is why the Ferguson Police treated the people like they did.

This is obama's legacy.
Go ahead, use this tragedy for a political motive to trsh the President. We do not expect any better.
This isn't a tragedy. Earthquakes are tragedies. This is murder. And obama instigated it.
I agree. When Obama chose to excuse the rioters and blame the Fergeson police to be racists, he gave the black thugs carts blanc to riot and target police for murder. Why were these people in the streets last night?

Cops were shot around midnite. Why was there no curfew? Setting and enforcing curfews must be considered rascist these dayz...........:cuckoo:.

So they take off the military style helmets and vests and leave thr armored cars at home.

And they get randomly shot.

Shocker.

Gloves off folks. The cops in Ferguson either need to go.back to kicking ass....or just say fuck it and go home.

Or better yet....CALL ERIC HOLDER. Tell him the racist cops are abandoning their Ferguson posts and the Feds will.need to come take over. Holder wanted this. Let HIM come stand a fucking post with his beloved feral animal protesters.

#Policelivesmatter

We can all thank Obama, Holder, Sharpton, the race-baiters, the liberals, the weak-mined that listen to the aforementioned,.

lets see what happens when the cops go on strike there. Wild Wild West?

Shitholes like Ferguson are already the wild west even WITH cops.

Time for the boys in blue to abandon all Ferguson posts. Call Eric Holder and tell him congratulations. ..the racists have left....now HE can come take charge.

#Policelivesmatter

We can all thank Obama, Holder, Sharpton, the race-baiters, the liberals, the weak-mined that listen to the aforementioned,.

All the racist cops need to abandon Ferguson and tell Obama/Holder that the cesspool city is theirs now. Let the DOJ come handle it.

Forum List

Back