Breaking: Two Police Officers Shot Outside Ferguson Police Department

They are a complete disaster of a race. The democrats are the reason. Period.

Ahh, tis easy to use the cover of protests by others to carry out a deadly deed.

#Policelivesmatter

FERGUSON • Two police officers were hit by gunfire early Thursday outside the Ferguson police department.

The shots were fired as police were confronting protesters who had gathered outside the police station.

Ferguson Lt. Col. Al Eickhoff said he didn't think either of the officers were from his department. He also didn't know the extent of their injuries. Eickhoff was not at the scene at the time of the shooting but he said he was headed there.

A police source said one of the officers is a St. Louis County officer and the other a Webster Groves officer.

The shots rang out as the protests appeared to be dwindling. Some of the protesters fell to the ground and others ran.

Several members of the media, including a Post-Dispatch reporter and photographer, were near the officers who were hit.

Two police officers are shot in Ferguson News
What goes around, comes around. The way they've treated the people there, it was bound to happen sooner or later. In my opinion, this is just the beginning. It wouldn't surprise me to hear about shootings of this nature all across the country in the coming months. Cops have been asking for this for many years now, and now they have what they've been looking for. Riots, shootings, civil unrest, protests, and marches will become common place, for several reasons. We've created a poor, dependent, frustrated, and angry citizenry. Oppressed people will soon revolt, and authority will sleep with one eye open.

When you take away citizens' rights, their freedom, and opportunities to be self-supporting members of society, you create an angry people, one that will grow tired of oppression and revolt. For now, it's anger directed towards members of law enforcement, next it'll be anger directed at any authority. This anger has been growing for many years now, and it's only going to get worse with time.

The PC zombies never did get it.

It is what it is..........we don't have police problem. We have a black problem.:up:

But as the great Bob Grants said decades ago......."they cant hide".:eusa_dance:

I say, the police department deploy drones and when shit goes down, they drone their asses!!!:coffee:For drive-by's, the police are going to have to deploy units with RPGs.......set up on the perimeter of these demonstrations sniper-like. That will get their attention if they catch on camera just once an SUV being vaporized.:funnyface::funnyface:

Last edited:
Because of the mentality we saw in LA, and now in Mizzou, is why I have concealed carry permits good in 48 states.

-Geaux

More of this probably on the way, tragically.

For those who push and celebrate division, evidently that's good news.

Yes, Obama and Holder are undoubtedly overjoyed

-Geaux
I'm not so sure. I don't believe anyone in a position of authority should be looking forward to what's coming. For now it's anger directed at members of law enforcement, but soon it'll be anger directed towards anyone with authority.

More of this probably on the way, tragically.

For those who push and celebrate division, evidently that's good news.

Yes, Obama and Holder are undoubtedly overjoyed

-Geaux
I'm not so sure. I don't believe anyone in a position of authority should be looking forward to what's coming. For now it's anger directed at members of law enforcement, but soon it'll be anger directed towards anyone with authority.

Key word here is

'white'

-Geaux

The PC zombies never did get it.

It is what it is..........we don't have police problem. We have a black problem.:up:

But as the great Bob Grants said decades ago......."they cant hide".:eusa_dance:

I say, the police department deploy drones and when shit goes down, they drone their asses!!!:coffee:
We have an authority problem, period.

On MSNBC Morning Joe it's brought up that the contributing factor as to why this happened is because the police force is modtly white!
Al Sharpton agrees....

Ahh, tis easy to use the cover of protests by others to carry out a deadly deed.

#Policelivesmatter

FERGUSON • Two police officers were hit by gunfire early Thursday outside the Ferguson police department.

The shots were fired as police were confronting protesters who had gathered outside the police station.

Ferguson Lt. Col. Al Eickhoff said he didn't think either of the officers were from his department. He also didn't know the extent of their injuries. Eickhoff was not at the scene at the time of the shooting but he said he was headed there.

A police source said one of the officers is a St. Louis County officer and the other a Webster Groves officer.

The shots rang out as the protests appeared to be dwindling. Some of the protesters fell to the ground and others ran.

Several members of the media, including a Post-Dispatch reporter and photographer, were near the officers who were hit.

What goes around, comes around. The way they've treated the people there, it was bound to happen sooner or later. In my opinion, this is just the beginning. It wouldn't surprise me to hear about shootings of this nature all across the country in the coming months. Cops have been asking for this for many years now, and now they have what they've been looking for. Riots, shootings, civil unrest, protests, and marches will become common place, for several reasons. We've created a poor, dependent, frustrated, and angry citizenry. Oppressed people will soon revolt, and authority will sleep with one eye open.

When you take away citizens' rights, their freedom, and opportunities to be self-supporting members of society, you create an angry people, one that will grow tired of oppression and revolt. For now, it's anger directed towards members of law enforcement, next it'll be anger directed at any authority. This anger has been growing for many years now, and it's only going to get worse with time.

Oh fuck you. Ni99ers have it better here than any place on the planet. This is all of a sudden about tickets being issued to ni99ers in that town, when it is far below the national average.

The fucking ni99er thug who robbed a store and DID NOT YELL don't shoot with his stink grubby hands up.

The shooting was justified and your fucking democrat puppet masters have changed the narrative to make a NEW LIE to replace the OLD LIE. Now, it is all about the Ferguson police department being racist cause of 7 emails and the ticket rate.

You stupid fucking piece of shit.

#Policelivesmatter

You're joking with this right? Not even they deserve what just happened to them. Go sit in fron of a mirror and contemplate the vileness that you just issued forth.

On MSNBC Morning Joe it's brought up that the contributing factor as to why this happened is because the police force is modtly white!
Al Sharpton agrees....

I understand only one of the victims last night was white. Sharpton can go to hell.

Because of the mentality we saw in LA, and now in Mizzou, is why I have concealed carry permits good in 48 states.

-Geaux

Hey man.....finally decided to join you brother. Filled out forms just 2 weeks ago. As you know, already got the home defense more than covered. A must with some bad neighborhoods about 10 minutes from me.......in fact, just heard a report that a Suffolk cop got shot 3 times last night next town over. Black neighborhood of course.

Youd love my neighborhood Geaux.......in our court, got a Sheriff and NYPD as well as two guys with utter arsenals. We feel pretty safe if the savages decide to savage:rock::rock:

#Policelivesmatter

ABC's Brian Ross Is On The Case!

Forum List

Back