Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

Be honest now. Was it Chelsa that played that part in the movie?

chelseaclinton.jpg

chelseaclinton.jpg
blair.jpg

She could be sitting on his lap feeding him grapes and he'd still lose. But as we all know, he prefers his daughter for that.
We know that how? We don't all share your wet dreams.
trump daughter on lap - Google Search
That's just a link. I don't let jackasses jerk me around. But I've seen the photo, not everyone shares your leftist value system and don't see what you do.
Not photo, photos. And that doesn't include his videos like "I'd date (meaning fuck) my daughter if she wasn't my daughter, she's a hot piece of ass".
Dating doesn't mean fucking, you made that up. Where's the source for your quote?
What does "dating" to adults mean, dummy? It ain't getting a sundae at the corner soda shop with Betty Lou.

When Trump "dates" he makes bastard daughters, who he then says will be hot.

We know that how? We don't all share your wet dreams.
trump daughter on lap - Google Search
That's just a link. I don't let jackasses jerk me around. But I've seen the photo, not everyone shares your leftist value system and don't see what you do.
Not photo, photos. And that doesn't include his videos like "I'd date (meaning fuck) my daughter if she wasn't my daughter, she's a hot piece of ass".
Dating doesn't mean fucking, you made that up. Where's the source for your quote?
What does "dating" to adults mean, dummy? It ain't getting a sundae at the corner soda shop with Betty Lou.
Dating means dating. There are a number of gals I dated and never screwed, we don't all live in your leftist bubble.

Dating means dating. There are a number of gals I dated and never screwed, we don't all live in your leftist bubble.

Well gee, thanks for that Mr. Magoo, but Trump's dating isn't your version. He actually wants a bang for his buck, literally.

Well gee, thanks for that Mr. Magoo, but Trump's dating isn't your version. He actually wants a bang for his buck, literally.
You guys are old drinking buddies?

I would laugh my ass off if he did that. Watch Hillary have another stroke right onstage if he does.

Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate

After Hillary Clinton's campaign seated notorious Donald Trump troll Mark Cuban in the front row of the first presidential debate, Trump fired back by threatening to seat Gennifer Flowers next to him.

"If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Jennifer (sic) Flowers right alongside of him!" the GOP nominee tweeted Saturday.
She could be sitting on his lap feeding him grapes and he'd still lose. But as we all know, he prefers his daughter for that.

I don't know why Dims think Hillary is a good candidate. She sucks in virtually every category.
She doesn't have to be good. All she has to be is able to win. How long before you figure this out?

We don't run the best people here. We run, but not the GOP, people who can win. That is the point of the damn thing.

So, she's going to resort to voter fraud?
No, moron.

Then how is she able to win if there's nothing good about her?

I don't know why Dims think Hillary is a good candidate. She sucks in virtually every category.
She doesn't have to be good. All she has to be is able to win. How long before you figure this out?

We don't run the best people here. We run, but not the GOP, people who can win. That is the point of the damn thing.

So, she's going to resort to voter fraud?
No, moron.

Then how is she able to win if there's nothing good about her?
Being good isn't a requirement, you dumbfuck.

You could say that we both know there is no such thing as a free lunch, or dinner and drinks.

You could say that we both know there is no such thing as a free lunch, or dinner and drinks.
You tell your dates that?

You tell your dates that?

They, unlike you, are adults. They don't need to be told and are looking for the same thing.

Forum List

Back