Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

It is mind boggling just how stupid Liberals actually are. Anyone with half a brain knows that for everything they can come up with, Trump can come up with a dozen even better because of all the Clinton baggage. They simple prove over and over again to be totally stupid and incompetent. As soon as I saw what Hillary was up to, I thought of Monica and the blue dress. Hillary should have thought of that too were she not so totally stupid and incompetent.

What is mind boggling is that you think this is a creditable idea. That the organizers of the debate would allow him to do this. This isn't some reality TV dog and pony show where you try to psyche your opponent. That anyone associated with Trump would even suggest it shows how incompetent his whole organization really is.

Trump is completely unprepared and incapable of debating the issues. I can see Trump throwing a hissy fit and walking off the stage though. And then claiming the whole thing is rigged.

Actually, it is YOU who are uninformed here. It is widely reported that it is Hillary's intent to rattle Trump by having Mark Cuban present. Your argument is a total failure. Go get yourself informed and come back.

Mark Cuban has a legitimate reason to be there since he has a PAC offering Trump $10 million to the charity of his choice to release his tax returns. I think there's an additional $1 million or so for his college transcripts too.
So he is super rich grass root contributor, huh?

It is mind boggling just how stupid Liberals actually are. Anyone with half a brain knows that for everything they can come up with, Trump can come up with a dozen even better because of all the Clinton baggage. They simple prove over and over again to be totally stupid and incompetent. As soon as I saw what Hillary was up to, I thought of Monica and the blue dress. Hillary should have thought of that too were she not so totally stupid and incompetent.

What is mind boggling is that you think this is a creditable idea. That the organizers of the debate would allow him to do this. This isn't some reality TV dog and pony show where you try to psyche your opponent. That anyone associated with Trump would even suggest it shows how incompetent his whole organization really is.

Trump is completely unprepared and incapable of debating the issues. I can see Trump throwing a hissy fit and walking off the stage though. And then claiming the whole thing is rigged.

Actually, it is YOU who are uninformed here. It is widely reported that it is Hillary's intent to rattle Trump by having Mark Cuban present. Your argument is a total failure. Go get yourself informed and come back.
Widely reported by the alt right goober press, so try again.

go ahead donald, I double dare ya!

oh and this pic was 4 years ago, it was the most recent I could find!

jennifer-flowers2.jpg

What's your point? She's as old as Bill and Hillary. She looks good for someone pushing 70.

I would laugh my ass off if he did that. Watch Hillary have another stroke right onstage if he does.

Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate

After Hillary Clinton's campaign seated notorious Donald Trump troll Mark Cuban in the front row of the first presidential debate, Trump fired back by threatening to seat Gennifer Flowers next to him.

"If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Jennifer (sic) Flowers right alongside of him!" the GOP nominee tweeted Saturday.
You've had too many shit sundaes, and it's showing. You were almost making sense when you were only sipping piss sodas! You useful idiots are a fucking hot mess!

he said perhaps loony toon.

dumb donald is just a troll....

like you are.

but look how upset you freaks are that mark cuban is going to be there.

:cuckoo:
Who the fuck is Mark Cuban?
Showing ignorance, or what?
You probably did not read the opening post and it's link ...
You mean he is a deity or something? Who the fuck cares what he thinks or who he is.
Trump cared. Why?
Think about it ...

I would laugh my ass off if he did that. Watch Hillary have another stroke right onstage if he does.

Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate

After Hillary Clinton's campaign seated notorious Donald Trump troll Mark Cuban in the front row of the first presidential debate, Trump fired back by threatening to seat Gennifer Flowers next to him.

"If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Jennifer (sic) Flowers right alongside of him!" the GOP nominee tweeted Saturday.
She could be sitting on his lap feeding him grapes and he'd still lose. But as we all know, he prefers his daughter for that.

I think it's funny that Hillary is worried enough to try and intimidate Trump, and attention whore Mark is happy to be used as her pawn.:D

Mark Cuban has a legitimate reason to be there since he has a PAC offering Trump $10 million to the charity of his choice to release his tax returns. I think there's an additional $1 million or so for his college transcripts too.
Flowers has a legitimate reason to be there since she gave Hillary's husband many blow jobs.

He might as well if he thinks it'll throw her off. God knows he can't beat her on the issues alone.
Of course his stupid followers think this is a brilliant move to throw her off (tho I don't see how that can happen now that its been announced) :lol:
Right, staring at Flowers all night isn't going to throw her off, especially if flowers did this

2.gif

He might as well if he thinks it'll throw her off. God knows he can't beat her on the issues alone.

Hillary couldn't win a debate if she was opposite herself.
Lucky for her she'll be opposite an idiot on Monday. Dump's childish antics work wonders on the GOP base, but not on the rest of America.

Forum List

Back