Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Brilliant strategy.

genifr-flowers-370x246.jpg

TRUMP RESPONDS TO CLINTON CAMP=> May Seat Gennifer Flowers in Front Row at Debate

It is mind boggling just how stupid Liberals actually are. Anyone with half a brain knows that for everything they can come up with, Trump can come up with a dozen even better because of all the Clinton baggage. They simple prove over and over again to be totally stupid and incompetent. As soon as I saw what Hillary was up to, I thought of Monica and the blue dress. Hillary should have thought of that too were she not so totally stupid and incompetent.

• Banned
It is mind boggling just how stupid Liberals actually are. Anyone with half a brain knows that for everything they can come up with, Trump can come up with a dozen even better because of all the Clinton baggage. They simple prove over and over again to be totally stupid and incompetent. As soon as I saw what Hillary was up to, I thought of Monica and the blue dress. Hillary should have thought of that too were she not so totally stupid and incompetent.
Agreed!

Megyn Kelly should sit in front row across from Trump with her legs uncrossed, wide apart.
:)

He could even bring out that lady who's rapist Hillary got off back when the lady was only twelve years old. He could bring out the Benghazi Mom again. I still prefer Monica with the stained blue dress.

Forum List

Back