Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

You guys are old drinking buddies?
You could say that we both know there is no such thing as a free lunch, or dinner and drinks.
You tell your dates that?
They, unlike you, are adults. They don't need to be told and are looking for the same thing.
Sure thing sport. You laid them all.
The ones a gave a damn about, and several that I didn't. That is the adult world which you are seemingly unaware o?
So if they didn't put out, to honor your nothing is free code of ethics, then you didn't care for them?

Why would Trump think he wins the battle on fidelity and family values?

Who the fuck is Mark Cuban?
A billionaire business man who has been trolling Trump and has predictably gotten Trump's panties in a bunch. Trump is a serious pussy
Where did you see that? Sounds like he was going to return the favor.
Just Google it. You'll see.

Mark Cuban offered to donate 10 million of his own money to a charity of Trump's choosing, or a personal check for the same amount made out to Trump, if Trump agrees to a four hour interview with Mark Cuban to explain his policies.

Trump has not responded.

Another billionaire business man - the founder of LinkedIn -- offered to donate 5 million of his own money to a veteran's group if Trump releases his tax returns.

Trump has not responded.

Trump is a charlatan and a serious pussy
He's a pussy because he doesn't let people bully him around?
He's a pussy because he cries when he's called out.

He's a con man.

He has you and millions of potential voters fooled.

If his policies are so great, he should take Cuban up on his offer. That's an easy 10 million.

You could say that we both know there is no such thing as a free lunch, or dinner and drinks.
They, unlike you, are adults. They don't need to be told and are looking for the same thing.
The ones a gave a damn about, and several that I didn't. That is the adult world which you are seemingly unaware o?
So if they didn't put out, to honor your nothing is free code of ethics, then you didn't care for them?
Nothing is free. And "dating", absolutely in Trump's mind, is about finding your next wife and getting your rocks off. That is the story of his life. The real world is not your Amish mentality.

Who the fuck is Mark Cuban?
A billionaire business man who has been trolling Trump and has predictably gotten Trump's panties in a bunch. Trump is a serious pussy
Where did you see that? Sounds like he was going to return the favor.
Just Google it. You'll see.

Mark Cuban offered to donate 10 million of his own money to a charity of Trump's choosing, or a personal check for the same amount made out to Trump, if Trump agrees to a four hour interview with Mark Cuban to explain his policies.

Trump has not responded.

Another billionaire business man - the founder of LinkedIn -- offered to donate 5 million of his own money to a veteran's group if Trump releases his tax returns.

Trump has not responded.

Trump is a charlatan and a serious pussy
He's a pussy because he doesn't let people bully him around?
He's a pussy because he cries when he's called out.

He's a con man.

He has you and millions of potential voters fooled.

If his policies are so great, he should take Cuban up on his offer. That's an easy 10 million.
When was the crying, seems like you would have posted it. What con? Why would he be afraid of Cuban? You make no sense.

Why would Trump think he wins the battle on fidelity and family values?
Because the "family values" people let scum like him get away with it, as long as he preaches it but doesn't bother living it by example. They are the same, just look at their divorce and bastard children numbers. Get drunk and fuck your first cousin on Saturday, repent on Sunday and tell the rest of of us we're going to Hell.

Nothing is free. And "dating", absolutely in Trump's mind, is about finding your next wife and getting your rocks off. That is the story of his life. The real world is not your Amish mentality.
Sounds like some gals have been educated on the nothing is free rule. But you talk like you know Trump very well, I'm not buying it.

Sounds like some gals have been educated on the nothing is free rule. But you talk like you know Trump very well, I'm not buying it.
Okay, so he cheated on his current wives with his future wives and got his bastard daughter because he's such a moral person? You want to stand on that one?

the idiot democrats for some reason thought it was going to be cute or funny to put Mark Cuban in the front seats of the debate on Monday....how did Trump respond...did he collapse in a fetal postition like the other Republicans would? No. His response....he may invite one of bill clinton's mistresses to sit in the Front seat.....

No, this is a mistress, not one of the women bill clinton raped or sexually assaulted....

Trump Threatens to Seat Former Bill Clinton Mistress in Front Row at Debate **UPDATE** She Accepts! - Breitbart

Donald Trump responded to news that Hillary Clinton’s campaign was planning to place outspoken Trump critic Mark Cuban — a Clinton supporter — in the front row at Monday’s debate to troll the Republican nominee.
“If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!” Trump responded on Twitter Saturday morning.

Okay, so he cheated on his current wives with his future wives and got his bastard daughter because he's such a moral person? You want to stand on that one?
I don't know him personally. Nor am I looking for a pope. People's sex lives are none of my business.

IF my support was not already dialed up to eleven, it would be now.

Cd8Or50UAAAFZEA.jpg

he said perhaps loony toon.

dumb donald is just a troll....

like you are.

but look how upset you freaks are that mark cuban is going to be there.

:cuckoo:

This I guess is in response to Mark Cuban being seated at the debate.....
So Trump responds because he has to respond like a child....

Can't just shrug it off because it would show a weakness....
Are you Trumpsters friggin kidding..

Imagine how much fun China and N Korea will have poking this guy
to break his balls a bit....

Trump will have the US forces traveling all over the world in response to whatever
he feels is a slight which is everything.

What a baby.

I don't know him personally. Nor am I looking for a pope. People's sex lives are none of my business.
Great. But next time realize that "dating" doesn't mean you might, just one day, hold hands, to adults that is. It means once you trust each other you fuck each other, especially in Trump's life.

Hell, just fill the front row with Monica look a likes wearing Blue Dresses and holding cigars!

Easy Peasy
With three daughters, one of them a bastard, he's well on his way. If you include his third wife and ex-wives he only has to pay for four more.

Maybe Trump will double down and invite Monica!
We could see the Hildabeast explode right there and seize the moment.

BTW What is Hiliary's favorite pizza?
Little Seizures

Great. But next time realize that "dating" doesn't mean you might, just one day, hold hands, to adults that is. It means once you trust each other you fuck each other, especially in Trump's life.
But I don't want to fuck Trump.

Trump is going to "Rope a Dope" that stupid lying Crooked Hillary bitch.

That Crooked Hillary idiot has never been significantly challenged on her corruption, incompetency and dishonesty.

That will change at the debate.

She won't like it and will probably have a breakdown. After all, she doesn't think her shit stinks.

Forum List

Back