Breaking: Trump To Seat Jennifer Flowers On Front Row During Debate

so cuban has already rattled trump's cage huh? how presumptuous of poor tribbles; thinking that ms. flowers would go along with such an obvious display of ruffled feathers.

besides, after all that has been said & done concerning slick willy's willy & the national spotlight that was shown on it for the longest time... there's pretty much nothing-zero-zilch-nada that will get hillary upset enough to throw the debate into tribblehead's favor.

good luck Donny from Queens - you are gonna need it if you already feel the need to retaliate over someone you are in a tweet war with. :woohoo:

“Imagine him in the Oval Office facing a real crisis. A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons.” ~ HRC

Brilliant strategy.

genifr-flowers-370x246.jpg

TRUMP RESPONDS TO CLINTON CAMP=> May Seat Gennifer Flowers in Front Row at Debate

he said perhaps loony toon.

dumb donald is just a troll....

like you are.

but look how upset you freaks are that mark cuban is going to be there.

:cuckoo:

I'm not upset. Steve, are you upset? Mike? This is a thread about poker. I see your threat and raise it by a flower....

It is mind boggling just how stupid Liberals actually are. Anyone with half a brain knows that for everything they can come up with, Trump can come up with a dozen even better because of all the Clinton baggage. They simple prove over and over again to be totally stupid and incompetent. As soon as I saw what Hillary was up to, I thought of Monica and the blue dress. Hillary should have thought of that too were she not so totally stupid and incompetent.

What is mind boggling is that you think this is a creditable idea. That the organizers of the debate would allow him to do this. This isn't some reality TV dog and pony show where you try to psyche your opponent. That anyone associated with Trump would even suggest it shows how incompetent his whole organization really is.

Trump is completely unprepared and incapable of debating the issues. I can see Trump throwing a hissy fit and walking off the stage though. And then claiming the whole thing is rigged.

so cuban has already rattled trump's cage huh? how presumptuous of poor tribbles; thinking that ms. flowers would go along with such an obvious display of ruffled feathers.

besides, after all that has been said & done concerning slick willy's willy & the national spotlight that was shown on it for the longest time... there's pretty much nothing-zero-zilch-nada that will get hillary upset enough to throw the debate into tribblehead's favor.

good luck Donny from Queens - you are gonna need it if you already feel the need to retaliate over someone you are in a tweet war with. :woohoo:

“Imagine him in the Oval Office facing a real crisis. A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons.” ~ HRC

You seem to have skipped right over Hillary's being rattled enough by Donald Trump, to plant anti-Trumpers up close and personal. Trump is cool as a cucumber. He hasn't taken to his bed. Poor Hitlery hasn't got a leg to stand on. ;)

You seem to have skipped right over Hillary's being rattled enough by Donald Trump, to plant anti-Trumpers up close and personal. Trump is cool as a cucumber. He hasn't taken to his bed. Poor Hitlery hasn't got a leg to stand on. ;)

lol!!!!!!!!!! riiiiiight........... cuban & trump have been tweet battling each other for a very long time & thanx to citizen's united, you will never know how much cuban contributed to hillary's campaign in exchange for her 'invite'. he went after that front row seat all by himself, knowing exactly how tribbles will be affected & played right into his hands.

but whatever helps you sleep at night, you go right ahead.

It is mind boggling just how stupid Liberals actually are. Anyone with half a brain knows that for everything they can come up with, Trump can come up with a dozen even better because of all the Clinton baggage. They simple prove over and over again to be totally stupid and incompetent. As soon as I saw what Hillary was up to, I thought of Monica and the blue dress. Hillary should have thought of that too were she not so totally stupid and incompetent.

What is mind boggling is that you think this is a creditable idea. That the organizers of the debate would allow him to do this. This isn't some reality TV dog and pony show where you try to psyche your opponent. That anyone associated with Trump would even suggest it shows how incompetent his whole organization really is.

Trump is completely unprepared and incapable of debating the issues. I can see Trump throwing a hissy fit and walking off the stage though. And then claiming the whole thing is rigged.
Rightwingers are already ramping up to claim voter fraud if they lose. Pitiful.

Actually, it is YOU who are uninformed here. It is widely reported that it is Hillary's intent to rattle Trump by having Mark Cuban present. Your argument is a total failure. Go get yourself informed and come back.

Why would it bother the Beast if nothing ever happened with BJ and Jennifer Flowers...?

Trump should come out in a mask to lighten the mood.

tumblr_o4gy5nhlNl1qehknko1_250.gif

Rightwingers are already ramping up to claim voter fraud if they lose. Pitiful.

Which has exactly what to do with the OP? Desperate much?

go ahead donald, I double dog dare ya!

oh and this pic was 4 years ago, it was the most recent I could find!

jennifer-flowers2.jpg

Last edited:

Actually, it is YOU who are uninformed here. It is widely reported that it is Hillary's intent to rattle Trump by having Mark Cuban present. Your argument is a total failure. Go get yourself informed and come back.

Mark Cuban has a legitimate reason to be there since he has a PAC offering Trump $10 million to the charity of his choice to release his tax returns. I think there's an additional $1 million or so for his college transcripts too.

Megyn Kelly should sit in front row across from Trump with her legs uncrossed, wide apart.
:)

Actually, I think Hellary would get a bigger boner than Trump staring at Kelley's box.

I think it's incredibly sexist, misogynistic and outright ass-holish of you to post such a thing. But then you're a conservative, or you're pretending to be one, and while that doesn't excuse you being both an asshole and a moron, but it sure does explain it for us.

Mark Cuban has a legitimate reason to be there since he has a PAC offering Trump $10 million to the charity of his choice to release his tax returns. I think there's an additional $1 million or so for his college transcripts too.

Well, according to the folks holding, the debate, either candidate is free to have a number of guests of their choosing attend.

he said perhaps loony toon.

dumb donald is just a troll....

like you are.

but look how upset you freaks are that mark cuban is going to be there.

:cuckoo:
Who the fuck is Mark Cuban?
Showing ignorance, or what?
You probably did not read the opening post and it's link ...
You mean he is a deity or something? Who the fuck cares what he thinks or who he is.

Megyn Kelly should sit in front row across from Trump with her legs uncrossed, wide apart.
:)

Actually, I think Hellary would get a bigger boner than Trump staring at Kelley's box.

I think it's incredibly sexist, misogynistic and outright ass-holish of you to post such a thing. But then you're a conservative, or you're pretending to be one, and while that doesn't excuse you being both an asshole and a moron, but it sure does explain it for us.
I think you are begging for a piss gum from BuckTooth, at least it sure seems like it...

I would laugh my ass off if he did that. Watch Hillary have another stroke right onstage if he does.

Trump Threatens To Seat Gennifer Flowers In Front Row Of First Debate

After Hillary Clinton's campaign seated notorious Donald Trump troll Mark Cuban in the front row of the first presidential debate, Trump fired back by threatening to seat Gennifer Flowers next to him.

"If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Jennifer (sic) Flowers right alongside of him!" the GOP nominee tweeted Saturday.

Forum List

Back