Why do NRA members not support Keith Scott?

PK1

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2015
Keith Lamont Scott had a right to carry a gun.
He was in his vehicle.
He broke no laws that day.
Police forced him out of the vehicle and shot him after he did not drop his gun.

Why does NRA not come out and support Scott's right to have a gun?

He was in his vehicle.
Police forced him out of the vehicle and shot him after he did not drop his gun.

Convicted felons have no such right.

He was in his vehicle.

Convicted felons have no such right.
In some cases they DO have such right.
So why does NRA not support ALL legal gun ownership?

He be wrong color.

Like this guy?

2048x1365

He was in his vehicle.

When the cops tell you 12 times to drop the gun, the NRA would most likely suggest that you drop the gun. It has nothing to do with the right to own a gun. We don't have the right to threaten cops with them.

He was in his vehicle.

Might want to look up the laws regarding felons and firearms in North Carolina

He was in his vehicle.

When the cops tell you 12 times to drop the gun, the NRA would most likely suggest that you drop the gun. It has nothing to do with the right to own a gun. We don't have the right to threaten cops with them.
There is no evidence that Scott threatened the cops.

He was in his vehicle.

He was a convicted felon in possession of a gun, he was breaking the law that day. Also if the firearm was in a holster and not in his hand he wouldn't have been shot, it only takes about .4 seconds to raise a gun to a firing position.

He was in his vehicle.

Correct that to "there is no evidence I wish to believe" and its a correct statement.

The short answer is give the freaking system a chance to do it's freaking job before you commit arson and burglary and assault and question the NRA's motivation.

He was in his vehicle.

Might want to look up the laws regarding felons and firearms in North Carolina
I did, and you are the one who is ignorant.
N.C. Supreme Court Says Some Felons Can Own Guns

He was in his vehicle.

Correct that to "there is no evidence I wish to believe" and its a correct statement.
Show me the evidence to support your position. I deal with facts.

He was in his vehicle.

Bullshit. I'm sure when the evidence is released you still won't believe anything that is outside of your narrative on this.

He was in his vehicle.

Bullshit. I'm sure when the evidence is released you still won't believe anything that is outside of your narrative on this.
Why don't you eat your own bullshit?
Why can't the Charlotte police release preliminary evidence, like their videos?

Why can't you wait until everything is vetted. This is evidence in a potential criminal case, they can't release stuff willy nilly and ruin a possible prosecution.

He was in his vehicle.

Blacks are shooting cops. They gave him 12 chances to drop the gun. Is there some rule that the cops have to allow the perp to shoot them first, before they can react? Don't do it Keith. Don't do it.

Why can't you wait until everything is vetted. This is evidence in a potential criminal case, they can't release stuff willy nilly and ruin a possible prosecution.
What prosecution? The Black officer may be charged, you think?

Forum List

Back