BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.
The first of at least three. Georgia next and then the DOJ.

iu

President Trump's support was starting to grow again. Until these corrupt democrats push this wrongful indictment. They know he's gaining momentum to win 2024. So rigged!

Give him a white sheet and hood. So he will feel at home.
Trump was the best president for US blacks since Lincoln.
  • lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history,
  • highest median wage in US history
  • vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever
  • 4 million Americans off food stamps,
  • created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
  • Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.
1647715683933-png.618281

Last edited:
2/3 from the fraud machine - but will they be invalidated ? Ah, that is the question. Something tells me the US Supreme Court won't be with them this time around. :biggrin:

:itsok:

G'head, gramps, tell me again how Arizona's Supreme Court invalidated 300K ballots.

:lmao:

Wait... if that actually happened, doesn't that mean they declared Kari Lake the governor??

The best part of today's indictment is it makes it more likely the other investigations will indict too, in case they were nervous about indicating a former president.

Trump was the best president for US blacks since Lincoln.
  • lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history,
  • highest median wage in US history
  • vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever
  • 4 million Americans off food stamps,
  • created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
  • Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.
1647715683933-png.618281

Liar. The lowest unemployment rate for Hispanics happened while Biden was president.

Once President Trump makes bail he can continue his rallies to fight for injustice. Going to grow his momentum even more. By this time next year he will be exonerated yet again like he already was. With much more support of how much a travesty this indictment is!

Lol I think you secretly agree Trump has low chances. You better hope DeSantis wins the nomination because would be the only one to give Biden a run for his money.
Trump is WAAAAAAAAAAAY more popular than DeSantis, and this just boosted his popularity immensely.

I sense from you, a demeanor about Trump >> FEAR. You would like to see just about ANYBODY running for president in 2024, other than Trump.

Forum List

Back