BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Can anyone think of any other reason for him to have the private meeting with the Russians AND their photog, while barring anyone else from the US?

Why else would he be sneaking around with the Russians IN THE WHITE HOUSE???
Don't get all flustered, Dudley. We'll get to hear all the good stuff when they play the Oval Office recordings.

Duplicate thread. The other was at the top of the board when you created this one. I know you need the attention but give it a rest
Ut oh. It's the thought police. :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:
That's troll police to you.

I see you wet yourself in the rush to be the first to post. Do yourself a favor & change your diaper & participate in the other thread

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.

That's total Bullshit. Classified information can only be declassified by the original classifying agency. They president can request the agency declassify it, but the agency is the only one that can declassify the information. And the reason for it is simple. Only the classifying agency knows "why" the information was classified, ex: sources and methods, critical asset, or even political embarrassment.
Source?

Stupid, stupid, stupid...

Good Christ he's dangerous...

However, from the WaPo story:

For almost anyone in government, discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

This guy can't leave office fast enough for me...

However, the "highly classified information" Trump reportedly shared with the Russians came from one of our allies against ISIS. Meaning that ally may longer trust us with such classified information.
Russia IS an ally of ours against ISIS.
Since Trump just bombed Assad I'm pretty sure he's allied with ISIS.
Trump bombed an empty airfield that was up and running a couple of hours later.

Oooo, what a statement!
Ok.

The President has the authority to declassify anything. If it's true that he did this, and I have no reason to take the Washington Post all that seriously, then he has the authority to do so.
this was the highest level of top Secret, and we got this information that h leaked from an ally source of which WE, THE USA, PROMISED we would not reveal it....

Our allies were not even told this super duper top secret info to protect the 1 source, yet Trump babbles it to the Russians? God help us!

Trump is not capable of handling this position of being our President.
The U.S. lies all the time. How is this new?
huh????
You're upset that Trump allegedly broke some promise. The U.S. government lies all the time. They break promises, engage in illegal activities, hurt people, kill people, start wars for no other reason than to expand their own power. Trump's just a symptom of this.
Perhaps you would be happier living in Russia. Seriously, look into moving there. I think they would welcome your kind.
You're boring.

Trump bombed an empty airfield that was up and running a couple of hours later.

Oooo, what a statement!

That was another example of Trump giving classified information (the military attack on Syria) to the Russians.

Last edited:
President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjMy5yR8_LTAhVRxCYKHVxDDKIQqUMIKTAA&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html&usg=AFQjCNGtBi5yfStnxjovBU2TAyjYQ4uTQA&sig2=uPqw0-QbEba7AyORzGxuyA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think that 'mcmaster' is coming on tely shortly to address this issue .

Duplicate thread. The other was at the top of the board when you created this one. I know you need the attention but give it a rest
Ut oh. It's the thought police. :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:
That's troll police to you.

I see you wet yourself in the rush to be the first to post. Do yourself a favor & change your diaper & participate in the other thread
The tread posted nearly at the same time as mine? Lol take breather and come back you're obviously very worked up gramps

Breaking from Laura Ingraham

Twitter

Laura Ingraham @IngrahamAngle

WH source with direct knowledge just told me @washingtonpost didn't talk to ANY U.S. official at mtg w/ Lavrov. "It's Fake News"
5:34 PM · May 15, 2017

Dem rep calls for Trump's impeachment

Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) called Monday for President Trump to be impeached following the firing last week of FBI Director James Comey.

In a statement released Monday, Green said Trump is not "above the law."

"He has committed an impeachable act and must be charged. To do otherwise would cause some Americans to lose respect for, and obedience to, our societal norms," he said in a statement.

"President Trump has committed an act for which he should be charged by the U.S. House of Representatives. The act is obstruction of a lawful investigation of the President's campaign ties to Russian influence in his 2016 Presidential Election," Green added in his statement.

Forum List

Back