BREAKING: Trump Shared Highly Classified Info With Russians!

Is donnie begging for impeachment?

• Yes

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Can anyone think of any other reason for him to have the private meeting with the Russians AND their photog, while barring anyone else from the US?

Why else would he be sneaking around with the Russians IN THE WHITE HOUSE???
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!

8:13 AM - 15 Feb 2017

^^^ And yet he still refuses to take briefings.

Apparently, the info WaPo did not print is the city or location in order to protect out people. Interesting too is that the WH immediately contacted the NSA and CIA.

Hard to imagine 4 years of this big mouth buffoon.

Hillary is still campaigning. Her corrupt media dreamed this up to make it look like Trump,
now this is key, "Mishandled Highly Classified Information".

This is word for word one of the charges against Hillary.
Really? Already? Hillary?

Broken record. Yawn.

President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...jovBU2TAyjYQ4uTQA&sig2=uPqw0-QbEba7AyORzGxuyA

/---- Man that unnamed source has been busy this month.

Add a poll to this thread ...

_____ Russian Operative
_____ Blithering Idiot

Doesn't really matter. He's a loose cannon. he cannot be allowed to go on this world wide golf vacation he has planned.

No more excuses. Just impeach the bastard. remove him from office. Take away his phone, computer and put him in a locked room, preferably in Leavenworth.

/---- Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

Duplicate thread. The other was at the top of the board when you created this one. I know you need the attention but give it a rest
Ut oh. It's the thought police. :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:
That's troll police to you.

I see you wet yourself in the rush to be the first to post. Do yourself a favor & change your diaper & participate in the other thread
The tread posted nearly at the same time as mine? Lol take breather and come back you're obviously very worked up gramps
How did you feel about your Commander In Chief turning his back on Americans under fire and letting them die? I'm thinking you didn't give a shit but your panties are in a wad over this latest speculation on Trump.

Every president shared classified information with foreign governments. Bill Clinton not only shared classified information with North Korea but he shared freaking nuclear technology. Bill Clinton sold or gave ICBM technology to China that allowed them to jump decades in rocket research. God only knows what Barry Hussein shared with Iran before he showered a billion dollars in cash. The short answer is that the President gets to determine what is classified information and the ironic thing is that the only crime that is alleged so far is the outing of Americans to the media by democrat operatives.
Because Trump is a slime you f*ckers have to lie about everyone else? Why? What's wrong with your kind?

because you don't like trump you have a right to dictate what is true or not??? by that logic i just have to *feel* like someone is slime and then it doesn't matter what i do to them, it's justified by my *Feelings*.

whoah oh oh feelings....(sorry about that)

_____ Russian Operative
_____ Blithering Idiot

Doesn't really matter. He's a loose cannon. he cannot be allowed to go on this world wide golf vacation he has planned.

No more excuses. Just impeach the bastard. remove him from office. Take away his phone, computer and put him in a locked room, preferably in Leavenworth.
^^^^^^No source given but ate it right up like fucking candy on Halloween

I told you my source - WaPo and TV news. That's also the sourse in the OP.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing. And this isn't the first time he's done this shit.

The time is past for these partisan games, grampa. If that's all you've got, stfu.

Isn't there something in the Constitution about the President being guilty of these things?

What was that gain? It will come to me in a moment.

They were just saying that it might not be "criminal" but could actually be even more dangerous for our people. I wonder if they're trying to get people to safety.

Tillerson did a nice little dance and will be interesting to see what LyinRyan and McMaster have to say.

"citing current and former U.S. officials with ties to the administration, reports that"

Article is 100% fabrication.

Duplicate thread. The other was at the top of the board when you created this one. I know you need the attention but give it a rest
Ut oh. It's the thought police. :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:
That's troll police to you.

I see you wet yourself in the rush to be the first to post. Do yourself a favor & change your diaper & participate in the other thread
The tread posted nearly at the same time as mine? Lol take breather and come back you're obviously very worked up gramps
How did you feel about your Commander In Chief turning his back on Americans under fire and letting them die? I'm thinking you didn't give a shit but your panties are in a wad over this latest speculation on Trump.
Why spin an old false narrative when you can just comment on the topic? Nothing to say?

_____ Russian Operative
_____ Blithering Idiot

^^^^^^No source given but ate it right up like fucking candy on Halloween

I told you my source - WaPo and TV news. That's also the sourse in the OP.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing. And this isn't the first time he's done this shit.

The time is past for these partisan games, grampa. If that's all you've got, stfu.

Isn't there something in the Constitution about the President being guilty of these things?

What was that gain? It will come to me in a moment.

They were just saying that it might not be "criminal" but could actually be even more dangerous for our people. I wonder if they're trying to get people to safety.

Tillerson did a nice little dance and will be interesting to see what LyinRyan and McMaster have to say.
The president reserves the right to make any info unclassified so no, this isnt criminal. If true perhaps stupid but do try to control yourselves

“This is code-word information,” said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think that 'mcmaster' is coming on tely shortly to address this issue .

LOL Nope

Forum List

Back