BREAKING! Trump Lawyers File Motion for Mistrial in E. Jean Carroll Defamation Case After She Deletes Emails that Exonerate Trump

The court awarded her 83 million. LOLOL They believed her rape story because they wanted to...in spite of NO EVIDENCE, murky recollections, no witnesses, her past remarks and behaviors, just her claim...and nothing else.

she's elderly and some elderly start to confuse reality with what they've seen on television..and really let's face it....she's always been out there. I wonder how many times she thinks she's been raped....poor thing...wishful thinking. She needs that attention.
You angry about trump court ruling, aren't you boy?

she's elderly and some elderly start to confuse reality with what they've seen on television..and really let's face it....she's always been out there. I wonder how many times she thinks she's been raped....poor thing...wishful thinking. She needs that attention.
This kind of crime cannot happen in a high end store like Bergdorf. There are sales people all over the place. They hover over customers - helping.
Turns out I'm right and you're wrong. the original divorce documents were released today. were released today.
Was Carroll divorced? What part did her divorce play in the Bergdorf visit?

This kind of crime cannot happen in a high end store like Bergdorf. There are sales people all over the place. They hover over customers - helping.

Was Carroll divorced? What part did her divorce play in the Bergdorf visit?
married twice. both divorces. SEcond guy was a black guy and they divorced in 1990 if i remember? He remarrried she didn't. She's freakin' 8o years old. OLDER Than president Trump.

Carroll was one of 13 women who accused CBS Corporation executive Les Moonves of sexual assault in 2019. She says the incident occurred in the late 1990s in a hotel elevator after interviewing Moonves for a story; he denied the allegation.[2] Opportunist and used by the likes of George Conway....Never Trumpers.

Carroll is crazy, always been crazy and will always be crazy. Carroll took a skit used in the TV series Law & Order (Episode 11, Season 13) word for word and substituted her name and added DJT name to it.

It's not like they could appeal the decision, so they took a hail Mary shot, and now watch it fall.

married twice. both divorces. SEcond guy was a black guy and they divorced in 1990 if i remember? He remarrried she didn't. She's freakin' 8o years old. OLDER Than president Trump.
By what one year? You never molested anyone close to yer age like the Godly Trump?

1706326289378.png

Forum List

Back