Breaking: Trump announces new tariffs on all goods coming from Mexico until immigration is solved!

How many Americans can illegals RAPE and KILL in exchange for cheaper goods from Mexico? How many American women do you want to be raped by illegals so you can save $5k on your made in Mexico new car?

And where is your link from an UNBIASED SOURCE that proves that illegal immigrant males rape Americans at a significantly higher ratio then poor American men do?

Because without such a link, your words mean NOTHING.

Look shit for brains, not one American woman or child should be raped by an illegal because illegals should not be in our country in the first place. What would you say to the parents of the 6 year old American girl who was raped by an illegal who broke into their home in the middle of the night? The father walked in on that horror.

Yes!!!! Way to go President Trump. Time to hit these pepper belly wetbacks hard! The browning of America must cease.

BREAKING: President Trump Hits Mexico With Tariffs Over Illegal Immigration

I don't know if this was the wisest move just as I don't know if a lot of the President's thinking outside the box initiatives are the wisest move. But I think he had to do something, and since Congress won't act, this was pretty much the only tool he has at his disposal.

The Border Patrol is completely overwhelmed, and can't do their jobs effectively because of the tens of thousands already here that they have to take care of. And Mexico is doing nothing to help, in fact seem to be helping the migrants. We'll see how it turns out.
Foxfyre, do you remember when Trump told Feinstein he would pass her immigrtion plan on camera, then backed out when he found he could use immigration as a weapon, and McConnell wouldn't let the plan come to the floor? Nah, probably not, since it was about a year ago...about a thousand 'crises' ago. But some HAVE tried to bring up a plan for debate. Congress not acting on immigration is exactly what Trump wants, so using Congress' inaction as Trump's excuse is a circle-jerk.

The President is not known to make idle threats. And he does not do things deliberately to hurt people like the Democrats do. He is serious about wanting to secure the border. So I don't think you're reading way back then accurately at all.
All his threats are idle. I suppose you do not remember his threats against Kim Jong Un before the fell in love over his missle testing...which is still being done. And his call of treason for investigating possible crimes is specifically designed to hurt people.

I say baloney. Is there no length of dishonesty the TDS crowd is unwilling to sink to in order to trash the President? Even as they ignore Brennan, Clapper, dozens of media types, and entertainers calling him treasonous.

And the missiles are not flying over South Korea and Japan as they were. Yes there have been a couple of 'test our resolve' firings, but nothing like what was happening before. And at least we are talking and they are making some indications a deal is possible which did not happen under previous Presidents. We have our MIAs back. They released their hostages. Progress is being made.

I wonder what would need to happen to get the TDS crowd to develop some intellectual honesty and put their talking points into full honest context before they spew the stuff they spew?

upload_2019-6-1_11-19-31.jpeg

I don't know if this was the wisest move just as I don't know if a lot of the President's thinking outside the box initiatives are the wisest move. But I think he had to do something, and since Congress won't act, this was pretty much the only tool he has at his disposal.

The Border Patrol is completely overwhelmed, and can't do their jobs effectively because of the tens of thousands already here that they have to take care of. And Mexico is doing nothing to help, in fact seem to be helping the migrants. We'll see how it turns out.
Foxfyre, do you remember when Trump told Feinstein he would pass her immigrtion plan on camera, then backed out when he found he could use immigration as a weapon, and McConnell wouldn't let the plan come to the floor? Nah, probably not, since it was about a year ago...about a thousand 'crises' ago. But some HAVE tried to bring up a plan for debate. Congress not acting on immigration is exactly what Trump wants, so using Congress' inaction as Trump's excuse is a circle-jerk.

The President is not known to make idle threats. And he does not do things deliberately to hurt people like the Democrats do. He is serious about wanting to secure the border. So I don't think you're reading way back then accurately at all.
All his threats are idle. I suppose you do not remember his threats against Kim Jong Un before the fell in love over his missle testing...which is still being done. And his call of treason for investigating possible crimes is specifically designed to hurt people.

I say baloney. Is there no length of dishonesty the TDS crowd is unwilling to sink to in order to trash the President? Even as they ignore Brennan, Clapper, dozens of media types, and entertainers calling him treasonous.

And the missiles are not flying over South Korea and Japan as they were. Yes there have been a couple of 'test our resolve' firings, but nothing like what was happening before. And at least we are talking and they are making some indications a deal is possible which did not happen under previous Presidents. We have our MIAs back. They released their hostages. Progress is being made.

I wonder what would need to happen to get the TDS crowd to develop some intellectual honesty and put their talking points into full honest context before they spew the stuff they spew?

View attachment 263428

According to those afflicted with it, probably so.

View attachment 263428
7F341B38-9A1B-4994-8C35-2FB4ECE1FBC2.jpeg

View attachment 263428
View attachment 263429

From your posts I would agree. He is definitely in your head as are all the assigned talking points intended to destroy him. There isn't any other explanation for the irrational, unbridled, dishonest, and totally hateful response to this man.

It is about immigration, and Mexico does nothing to prevent or deter 1000's from making the trek through their own country.

Well, Trump will show them who the boss is! The base will be so thrilled at Trump throwing his weight around that it will ignore Mueller's failure to exonerate.

Yikes, are you the same person that said it's all about immigration?

I didn't say "all", but yes, I'm the person who pointed out Trump's purported proximate cause for the imposition of tariffs, is immigration. And Trump's strongest appeal to the base is he's going to show everyone who the boss is.

Perhaps, but much better than showing everyone who the sucker is.

It's not a zero sum game. Every non-boss isn't a sucker. Every deal made before Trump took office isn't a "loser". That's Trump propaganda.

You may as well give up on that idiot spider man; I tried to explain to him that Trump is playing games with his supporters & everyone else too.

Trump is constantly deceiving everyone with his game playing & trolling.

some people are just too stupid to 'get it'

Okay, let's look at it line SANE people.

Mexico,, like Canada, has been very good trade partners. Yes, they can be better. And yes, Tariffs are part of making it better. But blanket Tariffs are just plain stupid.

Now, let's look at some of the things we export to Mexico. How about food. We are a major food exporter to Mexico. One would think by the amount of news covering the food coming into the US from Mexico that they would be sending in more food to the US than we are to them but it's the other way around. One reason for this is, unlike most of the world, the US consistently has a high crop yield and a huge surplus.

We can out produce and produce for less than any other nation food in the form of Grains and Veggies overall. The US, alone, has the capacity to feed the entire world and end starvation if it were pushed to the limits. Other countries may be able, in a short period, be able to feed themselves and have exports but in the long run, they will run short sooner or later. Brazil is one Nation that can step in when the US is taken out of the equation. They can't do it on a long term basis and that is exactly what is happening. So the US has to be very careful about placing tariffs on food products we export.

One would think Mexico exports more Machine Parts to the US than the Us does to Mexico. That would be false. The US exports more to Mexico. Mexico may assemble items to be shipped back to the US but the bulk of the machine parts are from the US. It takes more skilled labor to produce the parts than it does the finished product. The Skilled Labor is what the US has over most of the world. But Mexico has made great strides in trying to make up for that gap. But not all areas are in the US's favor and we probably could use some specific Tariffs to make up for the fact that the parts to make many of the finished products that are being shipped back to the US from Mexico are being now made in Mexico or the parts are being shipped to the US to be used in assembly here. Selective Tariffs are good.

The US is a major Energy Exporter to Mexico. We ship more energy to Mexico than they ship to us. The last thing we want to do is to place a tariff on the Energy Mexico sends to the US.

Right now, China is watching and as long as Trump wants to place a Blanket Tariff or even hint at it, China isn't going to budge. Why should they. They know that within 6 months, the US will be a complete disaster right up there with 1929. Oh, it won't be as bad since the only difference between that recession and a full blown depression is panic and the panic just won't allowed to be there. But the same conditions will occur when the loss of jobs start happening. It's already happening but it's just not being reported as of yet. The second the reports start happening the panic starts and it becomes 1929 all over again. So China does nothing and just rides the storm out.

Actually, I agree with penalizing Mexico for their trade practices and their immigration practices. But we need to separate the two from each other.

For the Trade Imbalance, use Tariffs. But also reward the companies that stay in the US and also return to the US in the form of Tax Breaks while penalizing those that are outside the US bounderies. But only those companies that can easily be located in the US which would preclude bananas and other products we can't readily produce in the US. Also, those companies that use what is equal to slave labor to produce their products. We should be doing that for ALL of the world, not just Mexico.

As for Immigration, we need to change how we operate on the border. This is going to sound mean. If someone is bagged on the border, they are put on a bus and taken right back across the border and turn loose on the Mexican side. No help for them, nothing. Don't feed them, don't give the Medical, nothing. It's Mexicos problem. If they immigrants went access to the US have them go through the normal channels to get there. If not, it's Mexicos problem. What would Mexico do if there were hundreds of thousands of refugees inside their own borders instead of hundreds. Boost the number of Border Agents and Electronic devices. Plus the transportation vehicles to handle the load. Don't just hang onto them. Transport them just as soon as you get a busload. If Mexico blocks them, take them just outside of where the Mexicans are blocking them and dump them off at the border and have them walk into Mexico. Us Teargas and Smoke if they try and return. You don't have to shoot them unless they attack with weapons. Since they didn't have weapons in the first place, tear gas and smoke will do the job. But make it Mexicos problem and let them deal with it.

How many Americans can illegals RAPE and KILL in exchange for cheaper goods from Mexico? How many American women do you want to be raped by illegals so you can save $5k on your made in Mexico new car?

Jesus on a pogo stick! It has GOT to be a full moon!

Fact, illegals RAPE and KILL Americans. Are you a traitor who sides with illegals and Mexico or an American?

Are you a traitor who supports a pathological liar in the office of the president?

I have lived 35 miles from the border for 9 years, and I have never even locked my door. In fact, I don't even remember where I put the keys when I bought the house. I moved here from New Orleans, which is full of American citizens. I would not leave my subdivision there without being armed, especially at night.

I have lived 35 miles from the border for 9 years, and I have never even locked my door. In fact, I don't even remember where I put the keys when I bought the house. I moved here from New Orleans, which is full of American citizens. I would not leave my subdivision there without being armed, especially at night.
I'll consider this statement a decent defense towards illegal aliens if you're living ON the border for 9 years and still keep your doors unlocked. If you're still alive after then, I'll reconsider my stance on the wall.

I'll consider this statement a decent defense towards illegal aliens if you're living ON the border for 9 years and still keep your doors unlocked. If you're still alive after then, I'll reconsider my stance on the wall.

No, I don't live on the border. I live along the Santa Cruz River, which is a dry wash, except when it is raining, and is used extensively by illegals coming North, who do NOT want to attract attention.

And where is your link from an UNBIASED SOURCE that proves that illegal immigrant males rape Americans at a significantly higher ratio then poor American men do?

Look shit for brains, not one American woman or child should be raped by an illegal because illegals should not be in our country in the first place. What would you say to the parents of the 6 year old American girl who was raped by an illegal who broke into their home in the middle of the night? The father walked in on that horror.
What would you say to the parents that came here seeking asylum who had their kid taken away & lost.

What would you say to the parents that came here seeking asylum who had their kid taken away & lost.

He would probably say, "So what? It happened to Anne Frank, too! Don't be such a pussy about it!"

I don't know why these confused Moon Bats are against Trump's tariffs.

Moon Bats love taxes and tariffs are taxes. In fact every Moon Bat candidate is running on a platform to increase taxes. Trump just beat them to the punch. They should be happy.

More money into the Big Government coffer. What Moon Bat doesn't like that?

The icing on the cake is that every bit of the tariff comes out of the pockets of a corporation. What Moon Bat isn't for taxing corporations more?

I know the Moon Bats are exactly the best and the brightest but it is obvious they haven't thought this out.

I didn't say "all", but yes, I'm the person who pointed out Trump's purported proximate cause for the imposition of tariffs, is immigration. And Trump's strongest appeal to the base is he's going to show everyone who the boss is.

Perhaps, but much better than showing everyone who the sucker is.

It's not a zero sum game. Every non-boss isn't a sucker. Every deal made before Trump took office isn't a "loser". That's Trump propaganda.

I didn't say "every" deal prior to Trump is a loser deal...but there certainly are a bunch.

Obama would not know a good deal if one jumped up and bit him in the ass.

Obama has no experience, NONE. The guy's career was a total blank before going on the public dole as a state senator. Never run a business, no executive experience. Even with a law degree from Harvard the guy failed to accomplish anything in the 20+ years since he graduated from college.

He is just one of those selected because of his race mainly to be promoted way beyond his qualifications in order to promote a liberal narrative and agenda...a phoney through and through.

"When you are the “Piggy Bank” Nation that foreign countries have been robbing and deceiving for years, the word TARIFF is a beautiful word indeed! Others must treat the United States fairly and with respect - We are no longer the “fools” of the past!

Mexican companies will move back to the United States once the Tariff reaches the higher levels. They took many of our companies & jobs, the foolish Pols let it happen, and now they will come back unless Mexico stops the travesty that is taking place in allowing millions of people to easily meander through their country and INVADE the U.S., not to mention the Drugs & Human Trafficking pouring in through Mexico. Are the Drug Lords, Cartels & Coyotes really running Mexico? We will soon find out!" - Trump

Trump’s war on the working class continues. Mitch McConnell must step in and stop this mess!

Okay, let's look at it line SANE people.

Mexico,, like Canada, has been very good trade partners. Yes, they can be better. And yes, Tariffs are part of making it better. But blanket Tariffs are just plain stupid.

Now, let's look at some of the things we export to Mexico. How about food. We are a major food exporter to Mexico. One would think by the amount of news covering the food coming into the US from Mexico that they would be sending in more food to the US than we are to them but it's the other way around. One reason for this is, unlike most of the world, the US consistently has a high crop yield and a huge surplus.

We can out produce and produce for less than any other nation food in the form of Grains and Veggies overall. The US, alone, has the capacity to feed the entire world and end starvation if it were pushed to the limits. Other countries may be able, in a short period, be able to feed themselves and have exports but in the long run, they will run short sooner or later. Brazil is one Nation that can step in when the US is taken out of the equation. They can't do it on a long term basis and that is exactly what is happening. So the US has to be very careful about placing tariffs on food products we export.

One would think Mexico exports more Machine Parts to the US than the Us does to Mexico. That would be false. The US exports more to Mexico. Mexico may assemble items to be shipped back to the US but the bulk of the machine parts are from the US. It takes more skilled labor to produce the parts than it does the finished product. The Skilled Labor is what the US has over most of the world. But Mexico has made great strides in trying to make up for that gap. But not all areas are in the US's favor and we probably could use some specific Tariffs to make up for the fact that the parts to make many of the finished products that are being shipped back to the US from Mexico are being now made in Mexico or the parts are being shipped to the US to be used in assembly here. Selective Tariffs are good.

The US is a major Energy Exporter to Mexico. We ship more energy to Mexico than they ship to us. The last thing we want to do is to place a tariff on the Energy Mexico sends to the US.

Right now, China is watching and as long as Trump wants to place a Blanket Tariff or even hint at it, China isn't going to budge. Why should they. They know that within 6 months, the US will be a complete disaster right up there with 1929. Oh, it won't be as bad since the only difference between that recession and a full blown depression is panic and the panic just won't allowed to be there. But the same conditions will occur when the loss of jobs start happening. It's already happening but it's just not being reported as of yet. The second the reports start happening the panic starts and it becomes 1929 all over again. So China does nothing and just rides the storm out.

Actually, I agree with penalizing Mexico for their trade practices and their immigration practices. But we need to separate the two from each other.

For the Trade Imbalance, use Tariffs. But also reward the companies that stay in the US and also return to the US in the form of Tax Breaks while penalizing those that are outside the US bounderies. But only those companies that can easily be located in the US which would preclude bananas and other products we can't readily produce in the US. Also, those companies that use what is equal to slave labor to produce their products. We should be doing that for ALL of the world, not just Mexico.

As for Immigration, we need to change how we operate on the border. This is going to sound mean. If someone is bagged on the border, they are put on a bus and taken right back across the border and turn loose on the Mexican side. No help for them, nothing. Don't feed them, don't give the Medical, nothing. It's Mexicos problem. If they immigrants went access to the US have them go through the normal channels to get there. If not, it's Mexicos problem. What would Mexico do if there were hundreds of thousands of refugees inside their own borders instead of hundreds. Boost the number of Border Agents and Electronic devices. Plus the transportation vehicles to handle the load. Don't just hang onto them. Transport them just as soon as you get a busload. If Mexico blocks them, take them just outside of where the Mexicans are blocking them and dump them off at the border and have them walk into Mexico. Us Teargas and Smoke if they try and return. You don't have to shoot them unless they attack with weapons. Since they didn't have weapons in the first place, tear gas and smoke will do the job. But make it Mexicos problem and let them deal with it.
Your post is well thought out and should be read and considered. Most of it seems like good advice. Some parts I cringe at, but that doesn't mean it is wrong, just unpleasant to me, but still worthy of thinking more clearly about. Most of all, we need more posts like yours with solutions, and less posts of insults for not thinking like whoever posts nasty stuff.

Forum List

Back