Breaking Sports Media News

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
NFL PrimeTime with Chris Berman and Tom Jackson, the iconic NFL highlights show than ran from 1987-2005, is returning this fall on ESPN+. Beginning this Sunday with Week 2, NFL PrimeTime on ESPN+ will stream live Sunday nights throughout the 2019 NFL season at 7:30 p.m. ET.

I feel GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all, is football a game or a religion?

th

I got too hype everyone, the show will be on ESPN+

So I wont be seeing it

There were three NFL shows/programs/highlights that helped to make the league besides NFL films of course. The NFL Sunday pre game shows, Monday Night Football halftime highlights, and NFL Primetime. Your team could have sucked and if it made the MNF halftime highlights back in the day, even if for a few seconds you were a somebody.

NFL PrimeTime with Chris Berman and Tom Jackson, the iconic NFL highlights show than ran from 1987-2005, is returning this fall on ESPN+. Beginning this Sunday with Week 2, NFL PrimeTime on ESPN+ will stream live Sunday nights throughout the 2019 NFL season at 7:30 p.m. ET.

I feel GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone wants to see the patriots win again

There were three NFL shows/programs/highlights that helped to make the league besides NFL films of course. The NFL Sunday pre game shows, Monday Night Football halftime highlights, and NFL Primetime. Your team could have sucked and if it made the MNF halftime highlights back in the day, even if for a few seconds you were a somebody.
I used to order HBO just to get Inside The NFL..

That was good too. An era before 24 hours of coverage on multiple sports channels has diluted everything.

i ordered ESPN plus so I could see NFL Primetime

Forum List

Back