Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

There is something wrong with people who would make hanging an air freshener in your car illegal.

There is something wrong with someone that would pull someone over for that.

The place needs to burn.
I agree. That area is a shithole from what I hear.

People condemn the South all the time. Many times legitimately but there is something very wrong with Minnesota.
Who runs that state?

The people of Minnesota.

There is something wrong with people who would make hanging an air freshener in your car illegal.

The place needs to burn.

Majority rule. Not Mob rule. Think about why your ideas would help no one except give a little temporary gratification.

Its making a big difference.

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Here it is, and even after viewing it, still a shooting not justified, and the police chief has said it is an accidental shooting, because the female officer was supposed to be using the taser.

Was she brand new or something? Can't you tell the difference between a taser and your handgun just by the feel of it in your hand?
What astounds me is the armchair quarterbacking I see from some of you...

The moment he decided to drive off, he was resisting arrest, and not knowing the mentality of the assailant, he now had a 2000lb weapon. He made himself a danger to everyone else on that roadway when he chose to flee.

You can't possibly know what's involved with being a police officer in the heat of a scary moment like that.

So stop acting like you know what you would have done in her place. Odds are you never will. Spare us all your prevaricated judgments.
Those whom are quick to criticize law enforcement officers should consider becoming one themselves in order to show how it can be done better.

Many areas offer a version of "citizens on patrol" where civilians can volunteer to help in less critical LE areas and/or do ride alongs with officers to see what really happens.

LEO is not a genetic trait one is born with such as race or ethnic or gender. It's an occupation/career choice and in many areas the standards would exclude large portions of the population. Then there are other areas where recruits are scarce and standards lowered just to fill the slots. Places like Seattle where "defund" is in full gear and other hamstringing in play, officers are leaving in scores.

If you don't like how the police do their job, next time you need one, don't call 9-1-1, call AntiFa instead.

I could not become one as there is no way I could pull someone over for having an air freshener hanging from their mirror.

The place needs to burn.
I agree. That area is a shithole from what I hear.

People condemn the South all the time. Many times legitimately but there is something very wrong with Minnesota.
Who runs that state?

The blactivist mobs run the state.

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Here it is, and even after viewing it, still a shooting not justified, and the police chief has said it is an accidental shooting, because the female officer was supposed to be using the taser.

Was she brand new or something? Can't you tell the difference between a taser and your handgun just by the feel of it in your hand?

The moment he decided to drive off, he was resisting arrest, and not knowing the mentality of the assailant, he now had a 2000lb weapon. He made himself a danger to everyone else on that roadway when he chose to flee.

You can't possibly know what's involved with being a police officer in the heat of a scary moment like that.

So stop acting like you know what you would have done in her place. Odds are you never will. Spare us all your prevaricated judgments.
Those whom are quick to criticize law enforcement officers should consider becoming one themselves in order to show how it can be done better.

Many areas offer a version of "citizens on patrol" where civilians can volunteer to help in less critical LE areas and/or do ride alongs with officers to see what really happens.

LEO is not a genetic trait one is born with such as race or ethnic or gender. It's an occupation/career choice and in many areas the standards would exclude large portions of the population. Then there are other areas where recruits are scarce and standards lowered just to fill the slots. Places like Seattle where "defund" is in full gear and other hamstringing in play, officers are leaving in scores.

If you don't like how the police do their job, next time you need one, don't call 9-1-1, call AntiFa instead.

I could not become one as there is no way I could pull someone over for having an air freshener hanging from their mirror.

Pretty sure it was the outstanding warrant that got their attention, not the air freshener.

Wow, first I've seen of that. It was clearly an accident. Must have been poor training. You could hear the female officer say, taser taser then oh shit I just shot him... really F'd up here.

The accidental discharge excuse.

Mistaking a gun for a taser is not an accident.

Oh, and resisting arrest and attempting to flee with a 2000lb vehicle isn't? He had every intention of fleeing with that vehicle before he was shot.

The chief of police is making excuses, and so are you. The officer clearly acted on her training.

She stopped a potentially deadly police chase from occurring.

Pretty sure it was the outstanding warrant that got their attention, not the air freshener.

He was pulled over because of the air freshener.

He was pulled over because of the air freshener.

No, he wasn't. Cops have the ability to run tag numbers. If that tag number was registered to someone with an outstanding warrant, they had every reason to pull him over.

Forum List

Back