Breaking: Riot Season Opens Again in Minnesota

Grab your popcorn and fire up the television, it's started again.

"BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. — A driver is dead after police shot the person as they attempted to leave a traffic stop, according to Brooklyn Center police.

According to a press release from the Brooklyn Center Police Department, officers were attempting to make a traffic stop near the 6300 block of Orchard Avenue just before 2 p.m. when they say they noticed the driver had an outstanding warrant."

One dead after police shoot driver attempting to leave traffic stop

Such excellent news. I was frightened a year ago. But now I'm all behind the Vegetable and Kramakunt Harris now....101 parcint

Yowsa.. Massa Joe and Missy Kamala gots it all unner control. He gwine send Missy Kamal to Minnesoty so's she kin arrest all dem bad peoples.

MinneshitHOLE needed this like a hole in the head................Disco Inferno....Burn Baby Burn...lol

God works in mysterious ways.

Just like the border. These shit stains are fucking it all up.lolol

All for the greater good for the casualties in the libturd mess

The plot thickens, Cop was a diversity hire?
qFhk4fSF.jpeg
Is that Pat from SNL??

These riots are domestic terrorism. They're entire purpose is to intimidate everyone into mouthing support for the Prog-Race-Hustle-Agenda....OR ELSE.

This is no different than Nazi Party Shock Troops. BLM is the "Sturmstaffel" stage of the progression to full-board Nazi Party control of the U.S.

So KILL HIM? Is that what you're saying?
You are the one criticizing the police

so you tell us

are you saying just let suspects evade capture by resisting arrest or driving away?
I'm questioning, not criticizing. I haven't heard the whole story. I already answered this question. Since evading arrest is something that happens every day, ask the police, Mac, what to do.

"BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. — A driver is dead after police shot the person as they attempted to leave a traffic stop, according to Brooklyn Center police.

According to a press release from the Brooklyn Center Police Department, officers were attempting to make a traffic stop near the 6300 block of Orchard Avenue just before 2 p.m. when they say they noticed the driver had an outstanding warrant."

Minny's mayor is a moron. Throws gas on the fire.

So KILL HIM? Is that what you're saying?
You are the one criticizing the police

so you tell us

are you saying just let suspects evade capture by resisting arrest or driving away?
I'm questioning, not criticizing. I haven't heard the whole story. I already answered this question. Since evading arrest is something that happens every day, ask the police, Mac, what to do.
They don't care what the hell the story is. They portray it for a real reason

I grew up at 63rd and Zane in that area. Used to be middle class suburban, but now all the apartments are low income and has turned into the inner city.
Rioting also reported down on Lake Street again, victimizing the very people who were looted last Riot Season.

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Here it is, and even after viewing it, still a shooting not justified, and the police chief has said it is an accidental shooting, because the female officer was supposed to be using the taser.

Shooting someone for fleeing with an outstanding warrant isn't usually on the approved shooting list.

20 year old. pulled for an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Called his mother to ask for insurance information, was then questioned about an outstanding warrant on another traffic violation. Attempted to drive off and was shot to death, crashing the car also injuring his girlfriend.

We also haven't seen the video yet to see if he drove off or if maybe the vehicle moved forward after they shot him.

Here it is, and even after viewing it, still a shooting not justified, and the police chief has said it is an accidental shooting, because the female officer was supposed to be using the taser.

A normal gun is justified in the same instances a taser is to be used.

The black guy refused arrest and re-entered his car
The cop could have just recorded his LP and send in a swat team when they located him

Was she brand new or something? Can't you tell the difference between a taser and your handgun just by the feel of it in your hand?

Forum List

Back