BREAKING: Obama Lied Under Oath

i know this thread has gotten way far afield, but i am curious if the op feels remorse for lying?

cereal_killer do you regret your false thread title?
what was a lie?
the thread title
how?
in that obama did not lie under oath
was he under oath?

I don't believe so... but he lied to the American people for sure.

i know this thread has gotten way far afield, but i am curious if the op feels remorse for lying?

what was a lie?
the thread title
how?
Obama has never been under oath, dummy.
did he swear on a bible to uphold the constitution of the united states or not? Lying to the american people is under oath, since we are the country. so he lied under oath. you should learn.

what was a lie?
the thread title
how?
did he swear on a bible to uphold the constitution of the united states or not? Lying to the american people is under oath, since we are the country. so he lied under oath. you should learn.
He took an oath, you moron. He wasn't under oath. He's not required to tell the American people the truth. He knows shit you never will and if asked about it he lies. That's his job. That's completely different from being "under oath" like in a courtroom where one is required to either tell the truth or take the fifth. My God just how fucking ignorant are you people???????????????????

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO “TESTIFY UNDER OATH?” | CPH & Associates

what was a lie?
the thread title
how?
just so I'm clear on your whackadoodle theory...

if anyone ever takes an oath for anything and then lies they have 'lied under oath?'

so every former scout out there had better always tell the truth ir they will be guilty of lying under oath?

He took an oath, you moron. He wasn't under oath. He's not required to tell the American people the truth. He knows shit you never will and if asked about it he lies. That's his job. That's completely different from being "under oath" like in a courtroom where one is required to either tell the truth or take the fifth. My God just how fucking ignorant are you people???????????????????
too funny, he Solemnly swore to uphold the constitution of the US, that is an oath. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

if anyone ever takes an oath for anything and then lies they have 'lied under oath?'

so every former scout out there had better always tell the truth ir they will be guilty of lying under oath?
if they are holding an office of the US, yep, every military person is under the same sworn in oath. damn i wish you libturds would learn the english language.

Nope, the Far Right and Alt Right have trouble keeping standards, so they don't set them.

too funny, he Solemnly swore to uphold the constitution of the US, that is an oath. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yes, that is an oath, but it's not an oath to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth you fucking moron.

if they are holding an office of the US, yep, every military person is under the same sworn in oath. damn i wish you libturds would learn the english language.
did obama swear to tell the truth?

every scout has sworn an oath, holding office has nothing tomdo with it.

Yes, that is an oath, but it's not an oath to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth you fucking moron.
sure it is, you should learn what an oath actually is.

yes he did.

yes he did.
quote the oath

Forum List

Back