BREAKING: Obama Lied Under Oath

Obama has never been under oath, dummy.
did he swear on a bible to uphold the constitution of the united states or not? Lying to the american people is under oath, since we are the country. so he lied under oath. you should learn.
just so I'm clear on your whackadoodle theory...

if anyone ever takes an oath for anything and then lies they have 'lied under oath?'

so every former scout out there had better always tell the truth ir they will be guilty of lying under oath?
if they are holding an office of the US, yep, every military person is under the same sworn in oath. damn i wish you libturds would learn the english language.
Jesus fucking Christ. General, (asked by an American reporter), when are we attacking the enemy, where, and with what? Since you took an oath you are required to tell me so I can tell the American public? You cannot lie, you are under "oath".

You are so fucking stupid it actually hurts.

did he swear on a bible to uphold the constitution of the united states or not? Lying to the american people is under oath, since we are the country. so he lied under oath. you should learn.

if anyone ever takes an oath for anything and then lies they have 'lied under oath?'

so every former scout out there had better always tell the truth ir they will be guilty of lying under oath?
if they are holding an office of the US, yep, every military person is under the same sworn in oath. damn i wish you libturds would learn the english language.
Jesus fucking Christ. General, (asked by an American reporter), when are we attacking the enemy, where, and with what? Since you took an oath you are required to tell me so I can tell the American public? You cannot lie, you are under "oath".

dude, there is nothing in an oath that says you have to tell anyone anything. If you speak however, it is to be truthful. my lord. in your example here, all the General has to say is that the information is only available to those who have security clearance. it is really simple. BTW, all that obummer had to say was that it was classified information. not hard like i said. fk, learn something.

He took an oath, you moron. He wasn't under oath. He's not required to tell the American people the truth. He knows shit you never will and if asked about it he lies. That's his job. That's completely different from being "under oath" like in a courtroom where one is required to either tell the truth or take the fifth. My God just how fucking ignorant are you people???????????????????
too funny, he Solemnly swore to uphold the constitution of the US, that is an oath. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yes, that is an oath, but it's not an oath to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth you fucking moron.

That's not how it works.
Not how what works? Obama isn't under an oath to tell the truth. We'd be fucked if he did. At a press conference, Hey Mr. Obama, what are the nuclear codes? Oh, well, I'm under oath so I must tell you I guess. They are 112SAWT45$@!. I hope I've done my duty to the truth.

dude, there is nothing in an oath that says you have to tell anyone anything. If you speak however, it is to be truthful. my lord. in your example here, all the General has to say is that the information is only available to those who have security clearance. it is really simple.
quote the oath the president took.that requires him to always tell the truth.

dude, there is nothing in an oath that says you have to tell anyone anything. If you speak however, it is to be truthful. my lord. in your example here, all the General has to say is that the information is only available to those who have security clearance. it is really simple.
No, according to you he is required to tell the truth because he took an oath to defend the Constitution? Obama's job is very often to lie. He's under no oath to tell you anything at all let alone the truth. You are a moron.

No, according to you he is required to tell the truth because he took an oath to defend the Constitution? Obama's job is very often to lie. He's under no oath to tell you anything at all let alone the truth. You are a moron.
I never said any such thing, (laughing my ass off) again, I explained how he should have handled it had he not wanted to talk. you all think that he has to talk, he doesn't. OMG what a bunch of stupidites.

I never said any such thing, (laughing my ass off) again, I explained how he should have handled it had he not wanted to talk. you all think that he has to talk, he doesn't. OMG what a bunch of stupidites.
quote the oath the president took that requires him to always tell the truth

Criminally obtained emails are not admissible as evidence.
Here is the proof that they don't care.

They deflect by saying the emails were gained illegally. Yet, they don't deny the truth of them.

They simply do not care.

The title is a lie, and you are too fucking stupid to understand that. I give up. Your stupidity has won the day because Obama can't lie, he's under "oath".

the constitution and the laws of the US. you should really go read it. you might actually learn something.

the constitution and the laws of the US. you should really go read it. you might actually learn something.
That's not a quote.

what part of the constitution requires the president to always tell the truth?

which laws require it?

That's not a quote.

which laws require it?
you should read the laws. you should read the oath of the US as well. go to wikipedia, they have it.

That's not a quote.

which laws require it?
you should read the laws. you should read the oath of the US as well. go to wikipedia, they have it.
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."[1]

Hey, dummy, what part of that requires one to tell the truth like, I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

No wonder this forum is a cess-pool of KKK members and anti-science bigots. The admins and mods are the same.

There are plenty of sniveling nanny state bed wetters like you around. No matter where you go the KKK boogeyman will follow you because of your subconscious racism and outward bigotry.

Now go text in traffic moonbat.

That's not a quote.

which laws require it?
read which laws? you must know which one requires the president to always be truthful since you claim it exists.

oath of the US? wtf is that?

the presidential oath of office is as follows
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

which part requires 100% truthfulness?

Criminally obtained emails are not admissible as evidence.

FAIL! WRONG, WRONG WRONG, You're clearly not an attorney, and don't know how to do a simple google search before making an erroneous post.
If someone illegally gains access to your emails can they use it in court? - Quora

But there is no general rule that a piece of evidence otherwise relevant and otherwise admissible that was illegally acquired by a private person or entity is barred See Burdeau v. Harper, 256 US 465 (1921) (exclusionary machinery of fourth amendment could not be employed to limit admissibility of evidence seized by private individuals).

Someone needs to form a protest of cnn and cbs and nbc and nyt, etc, as well as an email assault demanding them to tell the truth about what has been found. Calls, emails, etc. until they are disrupted and can only do it. Hit their twitter so hard they can't delete them fast enough, etc. Not nasty just demand they tell the truth along with links to what is actually being found out.

Yeah, right! Shut down the press. Fuck the 1st Amendment. Let's just start the Constitution at the 2nd.

Proof is in black and white folks. Obama knew of Clintons private email server long before it went public. Lies under oath and nothing will happen. This info comes via WikiLeaks newest dump. The corruption continues........

‘CLEAN THIS UP’: Obama Had Emails From Clinton’s Private Account

Updated link courtesy of Kosh: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

Assange is being increasingly connected with Putin. You don't just drink the Kool-Aid, you're gulping it. Anyone can mock up an email in Photoshop.

Assange is connected with Putin only by douche bag Hillary drones like you. The rest of us haven't been fooled.

You and your fellow mushrooms, you mean. Live in the dark and wait for that next shovel of shit. Have you asked yourself why Assange only releases emails that are damaging to the Dems? Oh, you haven't.
Maybe he does it because Hillary wants to "drone" him.

Why do you think it matters why he does it?

So which is the chicken and which is the egg?

Forum List

Back