BREAKING: Obama Lied Under Oath

Criminally obtained emails are not admissible as evidence.
That's irrelevant!
The FACT is Obama's and Hillary' asslickers are being exposed for what they really are? Corrupt liars!
A vital percent of undecideds are making their minds up to reject Obama's third term.
when the curtain gets pulled back you see the true sleaze.

like insane Donald grabbing women because he's a rich scum bucket?
when did he do that. haven't seen anything about it. I heard him state he could, never that he did. no evidence, and the scum being dragged in is just scum.

The video evidence is currently being argued by Trump's attorneys as inadmissible. I hope the judge kicks their slimy asses.

That's irrelevant!
The FACT is Obama's and Hillary' asslickers are being exposed for what they really are? Corrupt liars!
A vital percent of undecideds are making their minds up to reject Obama's third term.

You didn't mind when Clinton was doing it.View attachment 95355

poor loons....

70 million dollars of our money and ken starr's idiocy didn't get you anything but a blue dress, nutter butter.

keep trying.

dumb Donald doesn't win any demographic except angry white males.

and the board rightwingnuts prove it every minute of every day, in every post.

it must so such to be you.
Trump has no prosecutions for it. Bill does. Nice try.

What? You mean he was impeached, idiot. Charges were never filed against Bill Clinton. Please continue to entertain us.

Obama has never been under oath, dummy.
did he swear on a bible to uphold the constitution of the united states or not? Lying to the american people is under oath, since we are the country. so he lied under oath. you should learn.
He took an oath, you moron. He wasn't under oath. He's not required to tell the American people the truth. He knows shit you never will and if asked about it he lies. That's his job. That's completely different from being "under oath" like in a courtroom where one is required to either tell the truth or take the fifth. My God just how fucking ignorant are you people???????????????????

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO “TESTIFY UNDER OATH?” | CPH & Associates

Oh, you have just scratched the surface. Here's the glossary:

Right wing blog: A verified news agency.
"Breaking": A blog article about Obama or Hillary
Hillary Meme: What is posted when author has no answer to a legitimate question.
Alex Jones: An expert authority
The New York Times: Communist propaganda
Newspaper/Periodical: Unknown
WikiLeaks: Truth

Shall I go on?

just so I'm clear on your whackadoodle theory...

if anyone ever takes an oath for anything and then lies they have 'lied under oath?'

so every former scout out there had better always tell the truth ir they will be guilty of lying under oath?
if they are holding an office of the US, yep, every military person is under the same sworn in oath. damn i wish you libturds would learn the english language.
Jesus fucking Christ. General, (asked by an American reporter), when are we attacking the enemy, where, and with what? Since you took an oath you are required to tell me so I can tell the American public? You cannot lie, you are under "oath".

You are so fucking stupid it actually hurts.
dude, there is nothing in an oath that says you have to tell anyone anything. If you speak however, it is to be truthful. my lord. in your example here, all the General has to say is that the information is only available to those who have security clearance. it is really simple.
No, according to you he is required to tell the truth because he took an oath to defend the Constitution? Obama's job is very often to lie. He's under no oath to tell you anything at all let alone the truth. You are a moron.
I never said any such thing, (laughing my ass off) again, I explained how he should have handled it had he not wanted to talk. you all think that he has to talk, he doesn't. OMG what a bunch of stupidites.

You're not laughing your ass off. You just had it handed to you

if they are holding an office of the US, yep, every military person is under the same sworn in oath. damn i wish you libturds would learn the english language.
Jesus fucking Christ. General, (asked by an American reporter), when are we attacking the enemy, where, and with what? Since you took an oath you are required to tell me so I can tell the American public? You cannot lie, you are under "oath".

dude, there is nothing in an oath that says you have to tell anyone anything. If you speak however, it is to be truthful. my lord. in your example here, all the General has to say is that the information is only available to those who have security clearance. it is really simple.
No, according to you he is required to tell the truth because he took an oath to defend the Constitution? Obama's job is very often to lie. He's under no oath to tell you anything at all let alone the truth. You are a moron.
I never said any such thing, (laughing my ass off) again, I explained how he should have handled it had he not wanted to talk. you all think that he has to talk, he doesn't. OMG what a bunch of stupidites.

poor loons....

70 million dollars of our money and ken starr's idiocy didn't get you anything but a blue dress, nutter butter.

keep trying.

What? You mean he was impeached, idiot. Charges were never filed against Bill Clinton. Please continue to entertain us.
He was impeached, he also lost his law license, oh and he also is a sex offender.
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

poor loons....

keep trying.

He was impeached, he also lost his law license, oh and he also is a sex offender.View attachment 95389
sex offender? source?

jc456

still waiting on that 'oath of the US,' the quote from the Constitution, and the laws that require a president to always tell the truth.

poor loons....

keep trying.

He was impeached, he also lost his law license, oh and he also is a sex offender.View attachment 95389
sex offender? source?

His delusions

poor loons....

keep trying.

sex offender? source?

His delusions
the lengths he went to to lie and excuse another lie in an effort to tear down the president for a supposed lie was rather astonishing.

it had to hurt to post stuff as stupid as he was

The crazies say
No, he did not, and the Alt Right did not set the grounds for swearing under oath.
BREAKING: Obama Lied Under Oath

So to you leftists, as long as he lied, but not under oath, it's cool. You people are pathetic.
who says he lied?
the crazies say he lied
i mean i get where they are coming from - he had some email communication with her private server email account, so it's possible he could have noticed that her emails were not from a regular state.gov address.

but it's a bit of a leap to say that means he knew she had a private email server running out of her house.

I laughed it off, but hey thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back