BREAKING NOW: The FBI is Currently Searching President Biden’s Rehoboth Beach Home

The videos that the feds got from tRump showed them moving documents they were told to keep under lock and key. I know your rightwing nutters nuz won't tell you this but I will. This was another reason for the search warrant for MAGA-LARDO.
Which of your handlers fed you that bullshit?

That Madcow dude on MSDNC?

I wonder if all those wales washing up on the shores up there choked to death in all the Top Secret documents Traitor Joe threw into the ocean on his emergency beach house visit in the middle of January.
that’s a good question…

What the timeline shows is that Trump's lawyers were working with the FBI right up to the time of the raid. The raid as we both know was only conducted to try and make Trump look bad. But there was a dispute between his lawyers and the FBI on what he was allowed to keep and what he wasn't which should have been settled by the court.

The raid took place in early August and this is early February, six months later, and nothing.

No we both don't know anything. It is an ongoing investigation so ya they will not be releasing anything until they charge or decide not to like most investigations.

No we both don't know anything. It is an ongoing investigation so ya they will not be releasing anything until they charge or decide not to like most investigations.
yoj appear not to know anything…but that is willful…don’t put your inability to accept reality on the rest of us

Google is ur friend.
wait…are you saying they got the warrant because trump keep the documents he was working with the NA on, under lock and key? so he keep them secure? not like just laying around his garage…that’s a reason for the warrant?

Ok, hang on……

Yep, it was that Madcow Dude you told you to think that.
my favorite maddow story was when she got a hold of trumps tax returns…and hyped it up to get viewers…and then the ground breaking show..where his returns showed he paid tons in taxes

my favorite maddow story was when she got a hold of trumps tax returns…and hyped it up to get viewers…and then the ground breaking show..where his returns showed he paid tons in taxes
Paid a higher rate than Berry Hussein, Hitlery, and Commie Bernie.

My favorite part was the giant COUNTDOWN CLOCK until the big reveal.

What a clown.

Forum List

Back