BREAKING NOW: The FBI is Currently Searching President Biden’s Rehoboth Beach Home

Getting rich by serving the people of course, it was right there in my post, plain as day. it is interesting to note however that after telling you to "just ask any honest person" you asked me.

no clue, until now I knew nothing about this....Biden is poor bro, he wouldn't be if there was any truth to the implications in that question.

So why not get a clue and then comment?

Because tRump had his attorneys sign a document saying all of the classified and other documents that belonged to NARA had been returned. They had not. They also asked for all video recordings of those areas at MAGA-LARDO that showed he was moving said documents so they raided. You do know that correct? Of course you do but ignore.

Show proof or admit you made all that crap up.

So exactly why did The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King lie about turning over the documents when he clearly didn't. Thus the reason for the raid!

What the timeline shows is that Trump's lawyers were working with the FBI right up to the time of the raid. The raid as we both know was only conducted to try and make Trump look bad. But there was a dispute between his lawyers and the FBI on what he was allowed to keep and what he wasn't which should have been settled by the court.

The raid took place in early August and this is early February, six months later, and nothing.

So you're saying they went to a judge to get a search warrant to conduct this search on probable cause that a crime was being committed, and not because they were invited?
I don't know you will have to ask Garland or Biden.... but all I'm saying is the FBI are breaking all the rules....

you don’t need a search warrant for a raid.

amd we know demafasict admins lie to judges for SWs. We saw the last one xiden was involved with do that already

The corrupt DoJ/FBI didn't even go to an actual Article III judge for that warrant but ran to a magistrate judge, one who already had recused from another matter involving Donald Trump.

So why not get a clue and then comment?
OK, after some mock research the answer to your last non-sequitur [much like those leading up to it] is that like your other question(s) in this conversation he had...
...nothing to do with it...
now what was the point of the post/question other than to distract/run from your previous post except to besmirch and denigrate Biden? why bring it up at all? what did it have to do with anything at all?

Last edited:
Happening now! So let me get this straight, they let Biden go there last weekend to clean up, then they go in afterwards?

Someone is getting excited about this news!
giphy.webp

They found nothing.

What the timeline shows is that Trump's lawyers were working with the FBI right up to the time of the raid. The raid as we both know was only conducted to try and make Trump look bad. But there was a dispute between his lawyers and the FBI on what he was allowed to keep and what he wasn't which should have been settled by the court.

The raid took place in early August and this is early February, six months later, and nothing.

It shows no such thing. Trump was served with a subpoena and failed to comply with it. That is why they got a search warrant from a federal magistrate. It was Trump who announced the raid not the FBI.

The FBI didn't plan the Mar-a-Lago search with Trump and his lawyers. That's reserved for the establishment president who's in cahoots with the DOJ and the FBI. Hence, banana republic.

The only bananas are the ones you use for a brain. Republicans are the ones trying to turn this into a banana republic. They attack all attempts to hold them accountable. You will even attack law enforcement yet you clowns lie about Democrats.

I wonder if all those wales washing up on the shores up there choked to death in all the Top Secret documents Traitor Joe threw into the ocean on his emergency beach house visit in the middle of January.

Forum List

Back