BREAKING NOW: The FBI is Currently Searching President Biden’s Rehoboth Beach Home

You do know tRump was given over a year and a half to give those documents up and he refused to give them back. Therefore the raid. ByeDon self reported and has cooperated as has Pence. Strange how that works.
Trump was working with the archives Dept.... and they were not looking for them they new where they were... under lock and key at a secret service protected home...
And since I know the MSM won't report this I will... the law firm looking at Trump's documents have already said they do not see anything that is currently top secret or a danger to the nation....

Trump was working with the archives Dept.... and they were not looking for them they new where they were... under lock and key at a secret service protected home...
And since I know the MSM won't report this I will... the law firm looking at Trump's documents have already said they do not see anything that is currently top secret or a danger to the nation....
trump wasn’t hiding documents, in folders he labeled “personall” like xiden

wow how embarrassing…the first raid of a sitting president’s house
How embarrassing for you. That would mean a judge was shown probable cause that a crime was being committed and a search warrant was issued, like at Trumpybear's home, resort, and golf club. Pretty sure that didn't happen, but keep your hopes up, I could be wrong and a search warrant was issued on probable cause like with GTrumpybear......but....

How embarrassing for you. That would mean a judge was shown probable cause that a crime was being committed and a search warrant was issued, like at Trumpybear's home, resort, and golf club. Pretty sure that didn't happen, but keep your hopes up, I could be wrong and a search warrant was issued on probable cause like with GTrumpybear......but....
you don’t need a search warrant for a raid.

amd we know demafasict admins lie to judges for SWs. We saw the last one xiden was involved with do that already

The videos that the feds got from tRump showed them moving documents they were told to keep under lock and key. I know your rightwing nutters nuz won't tell you this but I will. This was another reason for the search warrant for MAGA-LARDO.

xiden’s had decades…he has them since he was Senator

Yup, and that is a huge problem. All these people that think it's OK to walk off with classified material need to be prosecuted. And all the people that are supposed to keep track of them and do not should be as well.
What else you got?

The videos that the feds got from tRump showed them moving documents they were told to keep under lock and key. I know your rightwing nutters nuz won't tell you this but I will. This was another reason for the search warrant for MAGA-LARDO.
That's a lie... they have no such video.... it would be global news if they did....
Aldo one day when you realize how much BS you have swallowed from the legacy media you will feel deep shame and embarrassment...

Yup, and that is a huge problem. All these people that think it's OK to walk off with classified material need to be prosecuted. And all the people that are supposed to keep track of them and do not should be as well.
What else you got?
the bigger issue is xiden knew that but still used it as a pretext to raid his political rival

produce the document of trump signing that.

meanwhile xiden repeatedly stated he had none…and they keep popping up…all over the place…hence the raid by rhe special counsel

tRump didn't sign shit. He had an attorney do it. tRump is a mob boss, he isn't going to be that careless. Let an underling swing for it. It's his whole life.

tRump didn't sign shit. He had an attorney do it. tRump is a mob boss, he isn't going to be that careless. Let an underling swing for it. It's his whole life.
so the post was a lie claiming he signed something? and wow you are a mob boss of you have lawyers?

remind me again…does xiden have lawyers?

That's a lie... they have no such video.... it would be global news if they did....
Aldo one day when you realize how much BS you have swallowed from the legacy media you will feel deep shame and embarrassment...

They aren't going to release that with an ongoing investigation. Keep swinging on the MAGA nutsack until you choke. The shame you will feel...never mind MAGAGATARDS are shameless. Get back to your Paul Pelosi gay conspiracy and Pizzagate and Jewish space lasers.
MAGA

The Patriot act has enabled the FBI to get whatever they want from a FISA judge.... we saw that with the Russia hoax...
So you're saying they went to a judge to get a search warrant to conduct this search on probable cause that a crime was being committed, and not because they were invited?

So you're saying they went to a judge to get a search warrant to conduct this search on probable cause that a crime was being committed, and not because they were invited?
hahahab invited!?! haha you are comical

the special counsel raided this home after the “invited” garland team keep finding documents spread up and dow the east coast after xiden’s lawyer ratted him out

so the post was a lie claiming he signed something? and wow you are a mob boss of you have lawyers?

remind me again…does xiden have lawyers?

Why do you lie about EVERYTHING? I specifically said tRump had an ATTORNEY sign a document claiming a diligent search had taken place and there were NO other documents. God Samn you MAGAGATARDS wake up spewing lies.

Why do you lie about EVERYTHING? I specifically said tRump had an ATTORNEY sign a document claiming a diligent search had taken place and there were NO other documents. God Samn you MAGAGATARDS wake up spewing lies.
i asked for the evidence…you admitted there is none to prove your claim

Happening now! So let me get this straight, they let Biden go there last weekend to clean up, then they go in afterwards?

Someone is getting excited about this news!
giphy.webp

Is SWAT there? Of course not. Were they served tea and crumpets? You bet.

Forum List

Back