Breaking News from Genesis 1:9

If Ken Ham believes the earth and the universe are 6000 years old his beliefs are as nutty as yours. Science doesn’t back up anything you believe.

You were supporting him earlier foo :laugh:. I don't think you know what you are talking about. All the other posters here don't think you know either.

At least, if you are a deist, then it explains the different posts you make. Maybe you just use the Bible to back up your fake science. That's not the way the Bible should be used, but you're not the only one to misuse it.

God didn’t write the Bible. Men did.

You don't understand how this works either :icon_rolleyes:.

I answered them prior to answering your post about my not replying.

personally I find arguing with you about a 6000 year old earth to be a waste of time.

I couldn’t care less what foolish thing you believe.

Why would real science be foolish? There is more scientific evidence for it than against it. Just admit Wuwei is your sock puppet. I can just ignore him.

How does science explain mammoths flash frozen and their carcasses found as far north as 63 degrees north latitude?
Whats the mystery? The mammoth died, it froze, it was buried under precipitation that packed to ice.

"Flash frozen" is a meaningless term you made up.
Once again you have proven you aren’t informed. I know you think I’m a genius, but I really can’t take credit for inventing the phrase “flash frozen.”

The Claim of Flash-Frozen Mammoths Is Older Than I Thought
10/13/2018
36 Comments

A publisher has asked me to assemble a proposal for a short book on the myths and legends associated with the Giza Pyramids, notably the medieval legends of the Muslim world, so I am going to be taking some time today to work on this. In the meantime, I wanted to share something interesting I ran across in reading about Graham Hancock’s new book, America Before. Do you remember the popular claim that there were wooly mammoths flash-frozen in the Arctic as a result of a catastrophic change in climate, perhaps due to a shifting of the poles? It turns out that this claim is much older than I had imagined.

Look where they have found perfectly intact mammoth remains. With perfectly preserved food still in their months and undigested food in their mouths. This means, my son, these animals where frozen almost instantaneously. Cool yes?
mammoths-map_siberia_and_alaska.jpg

https://endtimesand2019.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/mammoths-map_siberia_and_alaska.jpg?w=536&h=377
Nonsensical term, madeup for emotional effect. Nothing was "flash frozen", ya gullible goober.
I know you think I’m a genius, but I really can’t take credit for inventing the phrase “flash frozen.”

10/13/2018
36 Comments

A publisher has asked me to assemble a proposal for a short book on the myths and legends associated with the Giza Pyramids, notably the medieval legends of the Muslim world, so I am going to be taking some time today to work on this. In the meantime, I wanted to share something interesting I ran across in reading about Graham Hancock’s new book, America Before. Do you remember the popular claim that there were wooly mammoths flash-frozen in the Arctic as a result of a catastrophic change in climate, perhaps due to a shifting of the poles? It turns out that this claim is much older than I had imagined.

Look where they have found perfectly intact mammoth remains. With perfectly preserved food still in their months and undigested food in their mouths. This means, my son, these animals where frozen almost instantaneously. Cool yes?

https://endtimesand2019.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/mammoths-map_siberia_and_alaska.jpg?w=536&h=377

Mr Geologist...let me know your opinion on the following events. I’m certain as an accredited geologist of amazing renown, you know all about them.
- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

This should be great fun!
"Flash frozen" = nonsense. Posting links of people relaying this silly claim is not support of it. You just embarrassed yourself, there.
You really are amazing. Apparently even super intellects like you, don’t know everything.
0709_fea_sci-mammoth-gene_l-1024x779.jpg

CATASTROPHE, EXTINCTION, ICE AGE, MAMMOTHS, OTHER, POLE SHIFT, POLESHIFT
Flash-Frozen Mammoths are Evidence of POLE SHIFTS
POSTED BY DAVID MONTAIGNE ⋅ SEPTEMBER 22, 2018 ⋅ 5 COMMENTS
FILED UNDER ARCTIC, BEREZOVKA, CRUSTAL DISPLACEMENT, DIMA, EVIDENCE, FLASH FROZEN, GEOLOGY, ICE AGE, MAMMOTH, POLE SHIFT, POLESHIFT, SIBERIA, VEGETATION
Flash-Frozen Mammoths provide some of the best evidence of previous pole shifts, as the carcasses are found very well preserved – which means they were frozen fast, with no time to decompose after death – yet the mammoths are generally fat and healthy, with newborn young, and often with unchewed and undigested warm-climate vegetation in their mouths and stomachs – indicating a very sudden interruption of warm climate conditions in which they were eating about 500 pounds of vegetation per day right up until the moment they were suddenly frozen to death.

Repeating a claim is not support if it.

You believe all manner of goofy nonsense. This pole shift garbage is just the latest example.

"Flash frozen"....hahaha, what nonsense....
That’s see what we have learned so far.

1. You think you’re smarter than Albert Einstein.

2. You weren’t aware of thousands of mammoths frozen completely intact.

3. You never heard the phrase Flash Frozen.

4. You don’t know anything about prior poles shifts.

5. You weren’t aware that evidence of past coral reefs and ancient forests have been founds at latitudes too cold for them to have existed there.

Somehow your amazing education failed to teach you anything. Do you mind if I continue to educate you?
Tjats an adorable little batch of whining. Lets check the scoreboard and see if it helped:

"Flash frozen": still silly nonsense from the brains of pseudoscientists

"Cataclysmic pole shifts": still a fringe pseudo scientific theory with exactly zero empirical evidence to support it and which is contradicted by all the actual evidence

Nope , it appears the whining did not change anything.
We bow to your vast knowledge, but how could it be you know nothing about geology? Did you lie?
Whining wont get your crackpot fringe nonsense anywhere.
Check this out. You are exactly like the closed minded fake geologists. It’d be nice if you could impart your vast knowledge on this subject.

Mammoths of the Last Polar Age
So how could horses and mammoths live on the New Siberian Islands during the very height of the North American Ice Age? This question is simply avoided by the geologists who have studied these islands. It doesn’t fit in with the dogmas of mainstream Science, so it is simply ignored. The main reason it is ignored is because this evidence utterly destroys the idea of a global ice age, involving a lowering of global temperatures; and it leaves all conventional theories on the cause of Ice Ages in tatters, such as the farcical idea that they are caused by Milankovitch Cycles. Put simply, it is physically impossiblethat mammoths could have lived near the North Pole during times when ice sheets formed in almost subtropical latitudes. It violates the laws of thermal physics, and can reasonably be dismissed as nonsense.

The only plausible explanation is that the rise and fall of Ice Ages is caused by successive pole shifts, and that the North Pole was in Canada when mammoths were living on the Arctic’s island archipelagos. But geologists prefer to live in a virtual reality, where they ignore the facts and mislead the public about the true history of Ice Ages.

Mammoths of the Last Polar Age - World Mysteries Blog
David Montaigne is a loon.

Is Einstein a loon too?

This question is simply avoided by the geologists who have studied these islands.
uh, no it isnt. Where do you find these idiotic articles? You are really embarrassing yourself.

Damn son, you will believe ANYTHING.
Yes we know you’re smarter than Eienstein. Where was it you got your PhD again?

My main point was that there is no gap in history. Also that Polycarp was a quartodeciman, Since the Bible clearly teaches Jesus observed the last supper on passover night, it is clear Polycarp followed apostolic teachings. Passover was on Nisan 14. You ignore this.
I didn't ignore it but I don't see it as particularly relevant. There were many views on Christianity in the early church. Most seem much bigger than this one.

Also you ignored the manuscript evidence I posted. The oldest ms. of the book of John dates about 150 CE which is about 50 years after John wrote his gospel account, his 3 letters and the book of Revelation.
You must know that we don't know who wrote the Gospels. They never say and only later did they become attributed to apostles or disciples of apostles. There are plenty of texts that claim an apostolic source that are clearly false and never made it into the cannon.

The schism over the date of the observance of the last supper was the first major schism (mid 2nd century CE) and it actually divided the eastern (quartodecimans/polycarp) and western churches (Roman/Victor). Note that some sources claim the disagreement was over the date of observance of Easter - but this is false information. Those who followed the apostolic/Biblical practice observed the last supper on passover (pascha(l)) night and had nothing to do with the later observance of the pagan holiday of Easter. The Bible clearly shows Jesus observed the last supper on passover night which only rarely falls on a Sunday on our calendar. [probability: 1 in 7]

As to who authored the 4 gospels (there is also evidence of who authored other early christian documents) see the following for starters:

1. Gospel of John -

"Writership. Though the book does not name its writer, it has been almost universally acknowledged that it was written by the hand of the apostle John. From the beginning, his writership was not challenged, except by a small group in the second century who objected on the ground that they considered the book’s teachings unorthodox, but not because of any evidence concerning writership. Only since the advent of modern “critical” scholarship has John’s writership been challenged anew."

"Christians of the early second century accepted John as the writer of this account and also treated this writing as an unquestioned part of the canon of the inspired Scriptures. Clement of Alexandria, Irenaeus, Tertullian, and Origen, all of whom were of the late second and early third centuries, testify to John’s writership. Moreover, much internal evidence that John was the writer is to be found in the book itself."

The writership of the other 3 gospels in my next post.

2. The gospel of Matthew -

"External evidence to the effect that Matthew originally wrote this Gospel in Hebrew reaches as far back as Papias of Hierapolis, of the second century C.E. Eusebius quoted Papias as stating: “Matthew collected the oracles in the Hebrew language.” (The Ecclesiastical History, III, XXXIX, 16) Early in the third century, Origen made reference to Matthew’s account and, in discussing the four Gospels, is quoted by Eusebius as saying that the “first was written . . . according to Matthew, who was once a tax-collector but afterwards an apostle of Jesus Christ, . . . in the Hebrew language.” (The Ecclesiastical History, VI, XXV, 3-6) The scholar Jerome (of the fourth and fifth centuries C.E.) wrote in his work De viris inlustribus (Concerning Illustrious Men), chapter III, that Matthew “composed a Gospel of Christ in Judaea in the Hebrew language and characters for the benefit of those of the circumcision who had believed. . . . Moreover, the Hebrew itself is preserved to this day in the library at Caesarea, which the martyr Pamphilus so diligently collected.”—Translation from the Latin text edited by E. C. Richardson and published in the series “Texte und Untersuchungen zur Geschichte der altchristlichen Literatur,” Leipzig, 1896, Vol. 14, pp. 8, 9."

"While the Gospel credited to Matthew does not name him as the writer, the overwhelming testimony of early church historians stamps him as such. Perhaps no ancient book has its writer more clearly and unanimously established than the book of Matthew. From as far back as Papias of Hierapolis (early second century C.E.) onward, we have a line of early witnesses to the fact that Matthew wrote this Gospel and that it is an authentic part of the Word of God. McClintock and Strong’s Cyclopedia states: “Passages from Matthew are quoted by Justin Martyr, by the author of the letter to Diognetus (see in Otto’s Justin Martyr, vol. ii), by Hegesippus, Irenæus, Tatian, Athenagoras, Theophilus, Clement, Tertullian, and Origen. It is not merely from the matter, but the manner of the quotations, from the calm appeal as to a settled authority, from the absence of all hints of doubt, that we regard it as proved that the book we possess had not been the subject of any sudden change.”" [1981 Reprint, Vol. V, page 895.]

3. The gospel of Mark -

"Analysts of Mark’s Gospel believe that he wrote for Gentile readers; he provided helpful explanations of Jewish practices. (Mark 7:3; 14:12; 15:42) Mark translates Aramaic terms that might otherwise have been lost on a non-Jewish audience. (Mark 3:17; 5:41; 7:11, 34; 15:22, 34) He uses many Latin terms and even explains common Greek words by using Latin ones. He gives the value of Jewish coins in Roman money. (Mark 12:42, ftn.) All of this seems to harmonize with the long-standing tradition that Mark penned his Gospel in Rome."

"Though this Gospel does not say that Mark was its writer, there is evidence of this in the works of Papias, Justin Martyr, Tertullian, Origen, Eusebius, Jerome, and others whose writings span the first four centuries of our Common Era."

"According to Origen, Mark composed his Gospel “in accordance with Peter’s instructions.” (The Ecclesiastical History, Eusebius, VI, XXV, 3-7) In his work, “Against Marcion” (IV, V), Tertullian says that the Gospel of Mark “may be affirmed to be Peter’s, whose interpreter Mark was.” (The Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. III, p. 350) Eusebius gives the statement of “John the presbyter” as quoted by Papias (c. 140 C.E.): “And the Presbyter used to say this, ‘Mark became Peter’s interpreter and wrote accurately all that he remembered, not, indeed, in order, of the things said or done by the Lord. . . . Mark did nothing wrong in thus writing down single points as he remembered them. For to one thing he gave attention, to leave out nothing of what he had heard and to make no false statements in them.’”—The Ecclesiastical History, III, XXXIX, 12-16."

The gospel of Luke in my next post:

4. The gospel of Luke

"Although not named therein, the physician Luke (Col 4:14) has generally been credited with the writership of this account. There is written evidence to this effect from as early as the second century C.E., the Gospel being attributed to Luke in the Muratorian Fragment (c. 170 C.E.)."

"The Gospel is attributed to Luke in the Muratorian Fragment (c. 170 C.E.) and was accepted by such second-century writers as Irenaeus and Clement of Alexandria.'

" Externally, the early church is unanimous that Dr. Luke wrote the Third Gospel and the book of Acts. Irenaeus (c. 130-202) writes, “Luke also, the companion of Paul, recorded in a book the Gospel preached by him.”[4] Often, Irenaeus will add “Luke also, the follower and disciple of the apostles”[5] before quoting Luke’s Gospel. Justin Martyr (c. 100-165), before quoting from the Gospel of Luke and the other Gospels, notes that “the apostles, in the memoirs composed by them, which are called Gospels, have thus delivered unto us what was enjoined upon them.”[6] Since the Gospel of Luke was written by a Gentile, Marcion, the ancient heretic, only allowed an abbreviated form of Luke’s Gospel in his canon. Irenaus notes that “Marcion, mutilating that according to Luke, is proved to be a blasphemer of the only existing God, from those [passages] which he still retains.”[7] From the evidence by the early church, Dr. Luke is the only valid candidate for authorship of the Third Gospel."

References 4-7 -

[4] Irenaeus of Lyons, “Irenæus against Heresies” 3.1.1., in The Apostolic Fathers with Justin Martyr and Irenaeus, ed. Alexander Roberts, James Donaldson, and A. Cleveland Coxe, vol. 1, The Ante-Nicene Fathers (Buffalo, NY: Christian Literature Company, 1885), 414.

[5] Irenaeus of Lyons, “Irenæus against Heresies,” 3.10.1., 423.

[6] Justin Martyr, “The First Apology of Justin” 66, in The Apostolic Fathers with Justin Martyr and Irenaeus, ed. Alexander Roberts, James Donaldson, and A. Cleveland Coxe, vol. 1, The Ante-Nicene Fathers (Buffalo, NY: Christian Literature Company, 1885), 185.

[7] Irenaeus of Lyons, “Irenæus against Heresies,” 3.11.7, 428.

How does science explain mammoths flash frozen and their carcasses found as far north as 63 degrees north latitude?
Whats the mystery? The mammoth died, it froze, it was buried under precipitation that packed to ice.

Once again you have proven you aren’t informed. I know you think I’m a genius, but I really can’t take credit for inventing the phrase “flash frozen.”

10/13/2018
36 Comments

Nonsensical term, madeup for emotional effect. Nothing was "flash frozen", ya gullible goober.
I know you think I’m a genius, but I really can’t take credit for inventing the phrase “flash frozen.”

10/13/2018
36 Comments

Mr Geologist...let me know your opinion on the following events. I’m certain as an accredited geologist of amazing renown, you know all about them.
- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

"Flash frozen" = nonsense. Posting links of people relaying this silly claim is not support of it. You just embarrassed yourself, there.
You really are amazing. Apparently even super intellects like you, don’t know everything.

FILED UNDER ARCTIC, BEREZOVKA, CRUSTAL DISPLACEMENT, DIMA, EVIDENCE, FLASH FROZEN, GEOLOGY, ICE AGE, MAMMOTH, POLE SHIFT, POLESHIFT, SIBERIA, VEGETATION
Flash-Frozen Mammoths provide some of the best evidence of previous pole shifts, as the carcasses are found very well preserved – which means they were frozen fast, with no time to decompose after death – yet the mammoths are generally fat and healthy, with newborn young, and often with unchewed and undigested warm-climate vegetation in their mouths and stomachs – indicating a very sudden interruption of warm climate conditions in which they were eating about 500 pounds of vegetation per day right up until the moment they were suddenly frozen to death.

You believe all manner of goofy nonsense. This pole shift garbage is just the latest example.

5. You weren’t aware that evidence of past coral reefs and ancient forests have been founds at latitudes too cold for them to have existed there.

Somehow your amazing education failed to teach you anything. Do you mind if I continue to educate you?
Tjats an adorable little batch of whining. Lets check the scoreboard and see if it helped:

"Cataclysmic pole shifts": still a fringe pseudo scientific theory with exactly zero empirical evidence to support it and which is contradicted by all the actual evidence

We bow to your vast knowledge, but how could it be you know nothing about geology? Did you lie?
Check this out. You are exactly like the closed minded fake geologists. It’d be nice if you could impart your vast knowledge on this subject.

So how could horses and mammoths live on the New Siberian Islands during the very height of the North American Ice Age? This question is simply avoided by the geologists who have studied these islands. It doesn’t fit in with the dogmas of mainstream Science, so it is simply ignored. The main reason it is ignored is because this evidence utterly destroys the idea of a global ice age, involving a lowering of global temperatures; and it leaves all conventional theories on the cause of Ice Ages in tatters, such as the farcical idea that they are caused by Milankovitch Cycles. Put simply, it is physically impossiblethat mammoths could have lived near the North Pole during times when ice sheets formed in almost subtropical latitudes. It violates the laws of thermal physics, and can reasonably be dismissed as nonsense.

The only plausible explanation is that the rise and fall of Ice Ages is caused by successive pole shifts, and that the North Pole was in Canada when mammoths were living on the Arctic’s island archipelagos. But geologists prefer to live in a virtual reality, where they ignore the facts and mislead the public about the true history of Ice Ages.

Thank you for the research gipper!

Our literature concurs - for example:

"Just how thousands of great mammoths came to be frozen in Siberia’s ice has perplexed scientists for decades. In considering one new theory, Britain’s “New Scientist” magazine noted that the frozen mammoths “are evidence that the last ice age came upon the Earth very suddenly.” Professor Fred Hoyle of University College, Cardiff, and Elizabeth Butler of Oxford University “suggest that if the last ice age . . . had taken thousands of years to take hold on the Earth, the mammoths would have had time to migrate south to a warmer climate. Their excellent state of preservation is also evidence that they were quickly frozen after death—otherwise they would have begun to decompose.”"

“In Siberia’s northernmost reaches . . . , the changing temperature is thawing out the permafrost to reveal the bones of prehistoric animals like mammoths, woolly rhinos and lions,” says a Reuters news report from Cherskiy, Sakha, in Russia. Since collectors and scientific institutes are willing to pay huge sums for good specimens, prospectors, helped by local tribesmen, are scouring the tundra for valuable ones. Says the report: “The permafrost is thawing and breaking up so rapidly that in certain places . . . every few meters bones poke out through the soil.”

"When elephants were put on the endangered-species list, the bottom dropped out of the world’s ivory market. Rather than face extinction themselves, though, those who deal in ivory have found another source of the material: the woolly mammoth. This great hairy beast abounded in northern climes until it was wiped out of existence thousands of years ago. But according to The Wall Street Journal, experts guess that some ten million mammoths remain frozen in the ice and permafrost of Siberia; it is not uncommon for them to roll free, still intact, from eroding river banks and shifting Arctic ice."

"Scientists Scan Baby Mammoth

Russian scientists have obtained detailed images of a mammoth’s internal organs. The animal—three to four months old when it died—was found intact in the ice of the Yamalo-Nenets region of Arctic Russia. “This is the best preserved specimen not only of the mammoth but of any prehistoric animal,” said Alexei Tikhonov, deputy director of the Russian Academy of Science’s Zoological Institute. Computer tomography, similar to that used to scan human patients, showed no injuries. That the mammoth’s airways and digestive system were “clogged” with what appears to be silt leads scientists to the conclusion that the animal “must have drowned.”"

"In a refrigerated display adjacent to the Expo’s theme pavilion were the remains of a mammoth unearthed in the permafrost of Siberia, Russia, in 2002. Named the Yukagir Mammoth, after its discovery site, this example of an extinct species of elephant had two huge, curved tusks, and its eyes were partially open. Its head was still covered with skin and tufts of hair."

"[Picture on page 328]
Reconstruction of a frozen mammoth uncovered in Siberia in 1901. After thousands of years, vegetation was still in its mouth."

"It has been estimated by some that water pressures alone were equal to “2 tons per square inch,” sufficient to fossilize fauna and flora quickly.—See The Biblical Flood and the Ice Epoch, by D. Patten, 1966, p. 62....

Other possible evidence of a drastic change: Remains of mammoths and rhinoceroses have been found in different parts of the earth. Some of these were found in Siberian cliffs; others were preserved in Siberian and Alaskan ice. (PICTURE, Vol. 1, p. 328) In fact, some were found with food undigested in their stomachs or still unchewed in their teeth, indicating that they died suddenly. It is estimated, from the trade in ivory tusks, that bones of tens of thousands of such mammoths have been found. The fossil remains of many other animals, such as lions, tigers, bears, and elk, have been found in common strata, which may indicate that all of these were destroyed simultaneously."

"Soviet scientists were elated when a well-preserved frozen baby mammoth was discovered in Siberia during the summer of 1977. (See Awake! of 11/22/77, p. 30.) Now the official Tass news agency reports that scientists believe the cause of the mammoth’s death was blood poisoning from a leg infection. However, they also noted that it had been buried by a mud flood shortly after death. “Such flooding in northern Siberia was quite a surprise to geologists,” said Tass. Just as perplexing is why, after flooding, there was a sudden deep freeze that preserved the little creature so well."

I should add that not only was there a sudden deep freeze but also a permanent one - as these animals were frozen in the permafrost until the current global warming.

The Ivory Islands, renamed the New Siberian Islands, are in the arctic ocean north of Siberia. Originally named Ivory Islands because of the abundance of ivory found in its permafrost - but other animals which would not live there in the current climate are also found in the permafrost:

"As noted by Baron Eduard V. Toll in his account of the New Siberian Islands,[16] sizeable and economically significant accumulations of fossil ivory occur within them. The ivory, along with mammoth and other bones, are found in recent beaches, drainage areas, river terraces and river beds. The New Siberian Islands are unique in the burial and preservation of fossil ivory "in such a wonderful state of preservation that the tusks so found cannot be distinguished from the very best and purest ivory".

The abundant bones, even skeletons, of mammoth, rhinoceros, musk-ox, and other megafauna along with the mammoth ivory found in these islands are preserved by permafrost, in which they are encased.[2][11][14][17]"

Note: theories that some of these animals were frozen before the last catastrophe are impossible because the climate which these animals lived in would have thawed any permafrost. Cyclic sedimentation during the Noachian flood is likely the cause.

Anyone have a more complete list of the fauna and flora found in the permafrost?

If Ken Ham believes the earth and the universe are 6000 years old his beliefs are as nutty as yours. Science doesn’t back up anything you believe.

You were supporting him earlier foo :laugh:. I don't think you know what you are talking about. All the other posters here don't think you know either.

At least, if you are a deist, then it explains the different posts you make. Maybe you just use the Bible to back up your fake science. That's not the way the Bible should be used, but you're not the only one to misuse it.

God didn’t write the Bible. Men did.

You don't understand how this works either :icon_rolleyes:.

I answered them prior to answering your post about my not replying.

personally I find arguing with you about a 6000 year old earth to be a waste of time.

I couldn’t care less what foolish thing you believe.

Why would real science be foolish? There is more scientific evidence for it than against it. Just admit Wuwei is your sock puppet. I can just ignore him.
I think you are confusing me with someone else. I’m sure Ken is a nice guy, but his belief that the earth was created 6000 years ago is unfounded.

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

Is Einstein a loon too?

Did Einstein present himself as a loon?

The Ivory Islands, renamed the New Siberian Islands, are in the arctic ocean north of Siberia. Originally named Ivory Islands because of the abundance of ivory found in its permafrost - but other animals which would not live there in the current climate are also found in the permafrost:

"As noted by Baron Eduard V. Toll in his account of the New Siberian Islands,[16] sizeable and economically significant accumulations of fossil ivory occur within them. The ivory, along with mammoth and other bones, are found in recent beaches, drainage areas, river terraces and river beds. The New Siberian Islands are unique in the burial and preservation of fossil ivory "in such a wonderful state of preservation that the tusks so found cannot be distinguished from the very best and purest ivory".

The abundant bones, even skeletons, of mammoth, rhinoceros, musk-ox, and other megafauna along with the mammoth ivory found in these islands are preserved by permafrost, in which they are encased.[2][11][14][17]"

Note: theories that some of these animals were frozen before the last catastrophe are impossible because the climate which these animals lived in would have thawed any permafrost. Cyclic sedimentation during the Noachian flood is likely the cause.

Anyone have a more complete list of the fauna and flora found in the permafrost?
Why would the gods make the effort to design the Mammoth, have Noah here them onto the Ark and then kill them all just a short while later?

The above is notwithstanding the fact, (phact) of a 6,000 year old planet and Mammoth which died out as recently as 4,000 years ago.

The schism over the date of the observance of the last supper was the first major schism (mid 2nd century CE) and it actually divided the eastern (quartodecimans/polycarp) and western churches (Roman/Victor). Note that some sources claim the disagreement was over the date of observance of Easter - but this is false information. Those who followed the apostolic/Biblical practice observed the last supper on passover (pascha(l)) night and had nothing to do with the later observance of the pagan holiday of Easter. The Bible clearly shows Jesus observed the last supper on passover night which only rarely falls on a Sunday on our calendar. [probability: 1 in 7]
The schism over the date of the observance of the last supper may be important to your church but it certainly wasn't the first major schism. That appeared in the first decades after Jesus' death and hinged on whether converts to Christianity first had to become Jews. I believe James and his followers in Jerusalem insisted they did, others, like Paul, disagreed. The Romans made the decision by destroying Temple and enslaving the Jews there. Paul won by default and Christianity spread throughout the pagan Roman world. Had he lost, Christianity would be a minor Jewish cult and probably have disappeared.

4. The gospel of Luke
This dispute has been raging anew for quite awhile, I see no reason to rehash is here. Google 'bart ehrman who wrote the gospels' for more than you'll ever need to see. The early Christians fought over dogma and used the names of the apostles to support their positions. Many early Christian texts were written under the name of apostles and are now recognized as frauds.

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

Is Einstein a loon too?

So to you, it’s about presentation and not the evidence backing the theory. It could be some considered Einstein a loon during his time, based on his presentation. One would have to conclude those people are the real loons, like Dr Indiana, for instance.

Montaigne’s book is thoroughly documented with research performed by experts, including Einstein. The evidence of the sun micro nova, geo-magnetic pole shifts, earth crust displacement all causing catastrophic death and destruction, is strong. But remember, it’s a theory that hasn’t been accepted by all. This might be because it leads to very dire consequences humans refuse to accept or the theory may be legitimately lacking. It’s a theory after all, a concept Dr Indiana is unfamiliar with.

However only idiots like Dr Indiana, consider theories dumb...based on the establishment’s refusal to accept them and lies he’s made up.

Oh...almost forgot. I’m betting the world that he’s never heard of Earth Crust Displacement Theory. Add this term to the long list of terms he’s completely unaware of. LOL.

Last edited:

Why would the gods make the effort to design the Mammoth, have Noah here them onto the Ark and then kill them all just a short while later?

The above is notwithstanding the fact, (phact) of a 6,000 year old planet and Mammoth which died out as recently as 4,000 years ago.

The rainbow covenant assures us that will never happen again on earth. In fact, in the next destruction at Armageddon the animals are invited to the great evening meal of God.

You keep forgetting that I am not a creationist - we don't believe earth is just 6,000 years old.

The mammoths went extinct over 4,000 hyers ago in 2370 BCE. However, the elephant "kind" survived on Noah's ark - this is true of other animal kinds as well - some varieties of horses and bison also went extinct, but horses and bison survived the flood.

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

Is Einstein a loon too?

So to you, it’s about presentation and not the evidence backing the theory. It could be some considered Einstein a loon during his time, based on his presentation. One would have to conclude those people are the real loons, like Dr Indiana, for instance.

Montaigne’s book is thoroughly documented with research performed by experts, including Einstein. The evidence of the sun micro nova, geo-magnetic pole shifts, earth crust displacement all causing catastrophic death and destruction, is strong. But remember, it’s a theory that hasn’t been accepted by all. This might be because it leads to very dire consequences humans refuse to accept or the theory may be legitimately lacking. It’s a theory after all, a concept Dr Indiana is unfamiliar with.

However only idiots like Dr Indiana, consider theories dumb...based on the establishment’s refusal to accept them and lies he’s made up.

Oh...almost forgot. I’m betting the world that he’s never heard of Earth Crust Displacement Theory. Add this term to the long list of terms he’s completely unaware of. LOL.
I think you will find that Einstein’s work was within an academic community that peer reviewed his theories.

Montaigne self-entitles himself a “historian” and “researcher”.
If, as you claim, his work is thoroughly documented with research performed by experts, including Einstein, please identify Montaigne’s thoroughly documented endtimes predictions, (4 of them which, oh, I don’t know, may not be accurate), and how those are thoroughly documented, even by Einstein.

4. The gospel of Luke
This dispute has been raging anew for quite awhile, I see no reason to rehash is here. Google 'bart ehrman who wrote the gospels' for more than you'll ever need to see. The early Christians fought over dogma and used the names of the apostles to support their positions. Many early Christian texts were written under the name of apostles and are now recognized as frauds.

Obviously you did not check the references I posted for accuracy. For example, the Muratorian fragment c. 170 CE.

The rainbow covenant assures us that will never happen again on earth. In fact, in the next destruction at Armageddon the animals are invited to the great evening meal of God.

You keep forgetting that I am not a creationist - we don't believe earth is just 6,000 years old.

The mammoths went extinct over 4,000 hyers ago in 2370 BCE. However, the elephant "kind" survived on Noah's ark - this is true of other animal kinds as well - some varieties of horses and bison also went extinct, but horses and bison survived the flood.
There is no evidence of a global flood or Noah’s Ark.

Aside from that little dalliance, why didn’t Mammoth survive Noah’s pleasure cruise? There are supported theories about the Mammoth being victims of climate change and humankind causing their demise and those theories don’t rely on supernaturalism. There is also solid evidence that they went extinct about 10,000 years ago which clashes with biblical timelines.

10/13/2018
36 Comments

10/13/2018
36 Comments

- Gothenburg Event
- Mono Lake/Lake Mungo
- Laschamp Event
- Vostok Event

Is Einstein a loon too?

I think you will find that Einstein’s work was within an academic community that peer reviewed his theories.

Montaigne self-entitles himself a “historian” and “researcher”.
If, as you claim, his work is thoroughly documented with research performed by experts, including Einstein, please identify Montaigne’s thoroughly documented endtimes predictions, (4 of them which, oh, I don’t know, may not be accurate), and how those are thoroughly documented, even by Einstein.
I don’t concern myself with his end Times philosophy. My only interest is in the evidence that supports catastrophic geomagnetic pole shifts. Many experts going back 200 years have concluded they happen regularly and often in Earth’s history. Montaigne merely presented their evidence in his book. His predictions are of no interest to me.

You will have to purchase his book to find out.

Forum List

Back