Breaking News: Biden declassifies every document in the world

I'm just pointing out that many have claimed that Trump only need to declare documents unclassified, and "Poof" they're instantly declassified.

Well Biden just did that for every document in the world.

So did every document in America just get declassified?
No he didn't, he was just showing how stupid it would for a President to do somethigng like that..
He was clearly be sarcastic.

Actually Biden was very good in that gaggle...
He ridiculed the Trump auto declassified argument defence. Then stepped back when the went for more details, smart.

They then asked a simple question about bringing classified documents home. He was careful in his answer and qualified it. Sorry but this is far higher more intelligent answer than Trump has made over the years, it involves detail and acute awareness.

Then just easily handled the anti-fasicism question.

Sorry to those who are predicting his demise... This was a far better display than some of the bile stuff coming from Trump. Biden is being truthful, not giving easy gotcha statements... Trump would be full of inaccuracies, a couple clangers for the Press Sec to clean up and every now and then he might actually answer a question.

Coyote

That you two don't grasp that Hunter specifically took money from the specific countries his father had power over is in itself corruption in business under American law. And what's totally pathetic is that you would see it immediately ... if it were Trump ...

Pathetic
Ivanka took money (well trademarks) from China...

Jarad took billions from Saudis

Trump is getting millions from Saudi for LIV golf

Trump Washington Hotel for millions from foreign companies staying in his hotel

Hunter was nothing compared to them and his father was only VP... What you are saying is the Biden had to tell his son to not take business opportunties being presented to him.
Personally I would not be happy what Hunter did but I think Trump & Familly were in a different league, Jarad probably deserves a special away, he was looking for Billions..

Actually yes, and the demented fool said it. Obama did the same as Trump, Bush did the same as Trump, and Clinton also did the same. So you want to sacrifice the prior presidents as well? I guess we will see how far your hatred goes.
I think you don't get it... Biden was showing how ridiculous the Trump team defence is... You don't declassify documents by doing what he did, only a fucking fool would think that is how it works.

If it were Trump….*cough*

Chinese trademarks.
15.8 million dollar sale of a Trump Park Avenue penthouse to a firm with connections to the Chinese Communist Party…at a price 25% more than comparable units.
3.2 million dollar sale of land in tbe Domican Republic.
Senior Whitehouse positions despite a lack of qualifications.

Oh…and this is a good one.
The miraculous Kushner bailout of 666 5th Ave…1.4 billion dollar mortgage. Running out of time money and facing foreclosure, Kushner appealed to Qatar who refused to invest in it, then found itself in a blockade vocally supported by Kushner and the Whitehouse. Then, suddenly, money rained down in the form of an asset management company who’s major investor happens to be the government of Qatar.

Then there is the Cadre real estate investment company, partly owned by Kushner, received 90 million dollars in offshore funding, some of which came from unnamed sources in Saudi Arabia. Which just happened to be part of Kushner’s White House portfolio.

Not a peep out of you.

You made my point, didn't you? You believe any accusation against Trump, no evidence required, accusations will do it, but with Biden, you see nothing, ever. You couldn't have made MY point more clearly

Ivanka took money (well trademarks) from China...

Jarad took billions from Saudis

Trump is getting millions from Saudi for LIV golf

Trump Washington Hotel for millions from foreign companies staying in his hotel

Hunter was nothing compared to them and his father was only VP... What you are saying is the Biden had to tell his son to not take business opportunties being presented to him.
Personally I would not be happy what Hunter did but I think Trump & Familly were in a different league, Jarad probably deserves a special away, he was looking for Billions..

To repeat your point, Trump is corrupt and guilty of any accusation, you see nothing with Joe, exactly what I said

You are free to follow your cherished conspiracy theories. I find it’s a waste of time.

Coyote Democrat Definitions:

Conspiracy theory: Any accusation against a Democrat
Waste of time: Believing any accusation against a Democrat

Now with Trump, any accusation is a fact and if there is an accusation against Trump that wipes out any responsibility of Democrats doing the same thing as the accusation

I think you don't get it... Biden was showing how ridiculous the Trump team defence is... You don't declassify documents by doing what he did, only a fucking fool would think that is how it works.
A president can declassify anything he wants to. Just because you think you can get Trump doesn't change that fact.

There is also none that he didn't.
That is true.

It is also irrelevant. There is zero proof that you did not kill my cat. That is not how proof works. No one needs to prove that Trump did not declassify the documents. He was caught with classified documents in his possession. If they are not classified then that needs to be shown.

Particularly as that would be trivial to prove. The very fact that not a single shed of evidence has come fourth showing he took such action makes it blatantly obvious that he did not.

That is true.

It is also irrelevant. There is zero proof that you did not kill my cat. That is not how proof works. No one needs to prove that Trump did not declassify the documents. He was caught with classified documents in his possession. If they are not classified then that needs to be shown.

Particularly as that would be trivial to prove. The very fact that not a single shed of evidence has come fourth showing he took such action makes it blatantly obvious that he did not.
Innocent until proven guilty doesn't mean anything to you loons.

Innocent until proven guilty doesn't mean anything to you loons.
Not at all. He is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, the documents were found in his home and he admits to taking them.

In your lunatic world, innocent until proven guilty means you can be found with the knife in your hand, blood all over you and a dead body but then simply declare you picked up the knife after you found it on the floor.

You see, there is evidence. Just none that point to the silly story you are pushing.

Forum List

Back