Breaking News: Biden declassifies every document in the world

That's even lamer than usual for you, Assclown. If you're trying to make the case that BUREAUCRATS have the to power to overrule the authority of the chief executive on declassification, you're going to fail every time.
I'm just pointing out that many have claimed that Trump only need to declare documents unclassified, and "Poof" they're instantly declassified.

Well Biden just did that for every document in the world.

So did every document in America just get declassified?

I'm wondering about when he declared he just declassified everything.
Using the same power they claim of Trump.

Nothing is classified any more.
Just because Joe said so.
And the president saying it, is all that's required.
You must have quit listening after the joke.

I'm just pointing out that many have claimed that Trump only need to declare documents unclassified, and "Poof" they're instantly declassified.

Well Biden just did that for every document in the world.

So did every document in America just get declassified?
Shut up mommy’s boy. Stay under your bridge troll.

Let me remind you of the republican arguments.

WHAT DID TRUMP NOT DO SINCE HE HAD THE POWER TO DECLASSIFY THE DOCUMENTS?

Did he need to hop on one leg three times? Did he need to juggle avocados? Trump took the documents while he was President and had the absolute power to declassify anything he wants.

Looks like I struck a nerve.

When you realize I just destroyed every argument that Trump declassified documents, like Biden just didn't.
You struck nothing mommy’s dork. Your verbal diarrhea means nothing. Just like Xiden’s blathering response. Try again as people laugh AT you.

You struck nothing mommy’s dork. Your verbal diarrhea means nothing. Just like Xiden’s blathering response. Try again as people laugh AT you.
Biden is president. BIden just said he was declassifying every document in the world.

Why didn't every document in America get instantly declassified by the same process like Trump said he did.

Forum List

Back