Breaking News: Biden declassifies every document in the world

I'm just pointing out that many have claimed that Trump only need to declare documents unclassified, and "Poof" they're instantly declassified.

Well Biden just did that for every document in the world.

So did every document in America just get declassified?
The President is the ultimate authority on classification, Gene. If he decides to declare all documents unclassified then he has the authority to do so.
As for Biden? Does anyone take anything he says seriously? I don't think Joe knows his own name half the time! It's a good thing he has Secret Service with him on his bike rides because I don't think he's capable of finding his way home most days! :)

It's a simple question. The case of two presidents saying they declassified documents.

If Trump declassified those in the residence, Biden just declassified every document in America.

Yes/No?
The cowards won't answer it. They will curse at you hoping that you forget the question.

They will troll you about pedophilia. Hillary murdering someone blah blah blah. But they won't have the guts to answer the question.

They are big on bluster but short on honesty.

Do you think Trump gave the FBI a lawful Presidential.order to declassify and release FBI operation Crossfire Hurricane files and info?

(I will even give you some help: He is on official record as having done so, as well as the FBI having and continuing to refuse to obey / comply with that order going on 20 months now. The FBI is also on record as still illegally refusing to comply with US FOIA Law by refusing to release that info to several groups that have submitted official requests for it.)
Why can't you say whether or not Biden just declassified every document?

If you believe he did, then you can make that argument to the FBI.

The President is the ultimate authority on classification, Gene. If he decides to declare all documents unclassified then he has the authority to do so.
As for Biden? Does anyone take anything he says seriously? I don't think Joe knows his own name half the time! It's a good thing he has Secret Service with him on his bike rides because I don't think he's capable of finding his way home most days! :)
Does that mean you believe that bumbling Biden just accidentally declassified every document?

The cowards won't answer it. They will curse at you hoping that you forget the question.
For days they've been saying the president can declassify documents just by saying so, and it goes into effect instantly. No need to put it in writing, or follow any procedure. The president says it, and it goes into effect.

Why can't you say whether or not Biden just declassified every document?

I have answered you several times now. I can't help it if you are tol stupid to understand the answers....and if you could not u derstand such simple answers this entire issue is over your head.

:itsok:

All it takes to seize $500 Billion in tax payer dollars and give it to a section of the US public to pay off their student loan debts is Biden declaring he is doing it....

Everything is that easy for Democrats, Un-Constitutional / Illegal or not...
MAGA-Right:. I had to do this hard, unpleasant thing...screw you, next guy!

The Left:. I had to do this hard, unpleasant thing. Let's make it better for the next guy.

I have answered you several times now. I can't help it if you are tol stupid to understand the answers....
That's because your answers talked about Hunter, fast and furious, and every other topic under the sun, without acknowledging or denying whether Biden just declassified every document in America.

For days they've been saying the president can declassify documents just by saying so, and it goes into effect instantly.
Mo one has been saying that, troll ... which is probably why you keep running from the fact that Trump is on record as having given the FBI a lawful Presidential order to declassify all Crossfire Hurricane files and documents...but the FBI, GOING ON 20 MONTHS NOW, CONTINUES TO DISOBEY / VIOLATE THAT ORDER.

By doing so the FBI can claim any Crossfire Hurricane documents found in Trump's possession were classified .... because they disobeyed a lawful Presidential order to declassify those documents ... a criminal set-up.

WH memos just released show Biden volunteered to strip Trump of Executive Privilege so that the bogus investigation and request for a search warrat could proceed. Just 1 problem, Biden can't revoke Executive Privilege - no authority to do so.

The FBI's criminal refusal to declassify documents, Biden's participation in the entire thing - his offer to tge National Archive allowing this to go forward, and tge DOJ's authorization for the unprecedented, historic, unwarranted heavily armed raid of a President's house, however, proves the President Green lighted a political investigation and raid on his political opponent's home, which the CRIMINALLY PARTISAN DOJ & FBI carried out.

That's because your answers talked about Hunter, fast and furious, and every other topic under the sun...

Thank you for destroying every shred of credibility you had left, lying troll.

Ya know, I never understood why idiots like you lie their asses of when the evidence that they are lying is always just a few posts back.

You, and others like you who do this, are a 'specisl' kind of stupid.

:p

Mo one has been saying that, troll ... which is probably why you keep running from the fact that Trump is on record as having given the FBI a lawful Presidential order to declassify all Crossfire Hurricane files and documents...but the FBI, GOING ON 20 MONTHS NOW, CONTINUES TO DISOBEY / VIOLATE THAT ORDER.
Actually the FBI didn't violate the order. Mark Meadows modified it.

Meadows and Trump planned to hand over an FBI file to a conservative journalist

They reportedly rushed to get a set of redactions on the file, and Trump declassified it

The plan was scrapped because DOJ officials warned releasing the file could break privacy laws,

In the final days of his presidency, then-President Donald Trump approved Mark Meadows's plan to get a set of redactions approved on a file of FBI information so that it could be declassified and handed over to a sympathetic journalist,

Thank you for destroying every shred of credibility you had left, lying troll.

Ya know, I never understood why idiots like you lie their asses of when the evidence that they are lying is always just a few posts back.

You, and others like you who do this, are a 'specisl' kind of stupid.

:p
I could play back every answer you gave, to show you never answer the questioned I asked, but instead the question you wished I asked

Instead of asking ME if I believe Biden declassified all the classified documents in
the world perhaps you should ask the dementia-ravaged President who claimed he rode on AMTRAK to work every day as a Senator, knew a conductor years after the man died, and who shakes hands with AIR if HE believes he really just declassified every classified documents in the world.

MAGA-Right:. I had to do this hard, unpleasant thing...screw you, next guy!

The Left:. I had to do this hard, unpleasant thing. Let's make it better for the next guy.
Gee, Bode...do you really think the left is making things better for anyone? The economy sucks. Gas is double what it was under the last guy. My electric bill just went up a hundred bucks. Millions of illegals are pouring over the border and someone's going to be paying for the free health care they get at our ER's. Crime is out of control and getting worse. Russia and China are testing us daily.

Things aren't getting "better"! I'm sorry but they aren't.

For me to believe that, Gene...I'd first have to believe that Biden is in charge of the White House right now. Know what I'm saying?
Whether you believe it or not, Biden is in charge of the White House, and he's President.

So did he just stumble and accidentally declassify every document?

Forum List

Back