BREAKING: Missouri House Committee Passes Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood

I have a huge problem with the government spending $5 trillion a year. That does not mean I am against the concept of the government paying for service they receive.

Please link to all the post of you whining about the money the government gives Boeing or Raytheon
Sure you do.
Government spending to support baby killing: Good
Government spending to defend borders from criminals: Bad

Sure you do.
Government spending to support baby killing: Good
Government spending to defend borders from criminals: Bad

Now you are back to just lying about what I said since you got your ass handed to you again.

I have a huge problem with the government spending $5 trillion a year. That does not mean I am against the concept of the government paying for service they receive.

Please link to all the post of you whining about the money the government gives Boeing or Raytheon
Medicaid services are available in Missouri through reputable providers without resorting to Planned Parenthood

government can choose who gets the tax dollars and who doesent

Yeah sure. That’s why today you posted you’re happy the government writes a half billion dollar check to a Leftard private company that is not needed.

I think the Govt should pay people that provide a service or a product to them. Why is that so weird in your world?

Medicaid services are available in Missouri through reputable providers without resorting to Planned Parenthood

government can choose who gets the tax dollars and who doesent

As long as there are other options I am fine with it, but they are not as abundant as you might think. The last church I went to to helped to support a Crisis Pregnancy Center and my wife and I used to do volunteer work there. There are not a lot of other options for women to get the things that PP provides outside of the abortions.

I agree that the government can choose who gets the tax dollars and who doesn't, and I hope they use them to have an alternative to PP or the number of abortions will to up and not down, which is the last thing I want.

Hilarious. Mr I’m a Libertarian believes the government should compete against private industry.

More lies, you are on a roll today. Again, I think the government should pay for products and services it receives. This is very much a Libertarian point of view. Do you think the Govt should be in the business of making their own vehicles they used are you ok with them leasing/buying them from our auto makers?

And abortion is one of the few things they actually charge for.

If they have less money coming in what do you think they will cut back on, the thing they get paid for or their free services like BC and wellness checks and Breast Exams/Cervical Cancer Screenings.
do you have any proof they have two separate bank accounts that they keep the tax money apart from their regular money??

The pro-life Republican legislature has advanced several bills already this January to protect children, born and unborn, including one to defund the billion-dollar abortion chain Planned Parenthood of tax dollars and another to create nurseries in women’s prisons to help mothers choose life for their babies.

Both bills passed committee votes in the state House this week.

State House Bill 1854, sponsored by state Rep. Nick Schroer, R-O’Fallon, would strip tax dollars from the largest abortion chain in the nation. Planned Parenthood reports billion-dollar revenues while aborting more than 350,000 unborn babies a year.

On Thursday, the House Committee on Government Oversight approved the bill in a party-line vote, Newstalk KZRG reports. It now moves to a second committee for consideration.

The legislation would disqualify abortion groups and their affiliates from receiving state Medicaid funds through the state Department of Health and Senior Services. The bill also would disqualify entities from the taxpayer-funded program if there is a “conviction of crimes related to fraud and patient care” or if they show “patterns of discrimination,” according to the bill summary.

View attachment 593471

“BREAKING: Missouri House Committee Passes Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood”​

Oh great….stand up whitey has stopped dark people from voting and now darkies can’t use abortion as a contraceptive either?
RACISTS!

More lies, you are on a roll today. Again, I think the government should pay for products and services it receives. This is very much a Libertarian point of view. Do you think the Govt should be in the business of making their own vehicles they used are you ok with them leasing/buying them from our auto makers?
Missouri does not think women should be killing their children at government expense through Planned Parenthood

thats a product or service we dont want

Hilarious. Again you’re all for government spending to be direct competitors of private industry.
That’s the topic, Dufus. You’re defending government being in direct competition.

Do they use the tax dollars for abortions?

Abortions are about the only thing that PP does that makes them any money.

I am against abortion, and the best way to have fewer of them is to have fewer pregnancies.

These types of bills have the opposite effect.
If I pay for a drug addicts food clothing and shelter am I supporting the drug addicts habits now that he can focus on just buying drugs?

do you have any proof they have two separate bank accounts that they keep the tax money apart from their regular money??

The tax money they get is reimbursement for items covered by Medicaid. They not not just get tax money for no reason

Missouri does not think women should be killing their children at government expense through Planned Parenthood

thats a product or service we dont want

Is the goal just not not pay for them or to have fewer of them?

Forum List

Back