BREAKING: Leaked Documents Reveal Hunter Biden Was Involved in Trump Impeachment Over Ukraine

PROJECTION
The whole RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA narrative was and is a FUCKING LIE!!!!
You assholes dragged the country through YEARS of that BULLSHIT!!!!
Hillary's bought and. PAYED FOR Steele dossier was FAKE!!!!!!
But they used it to LIE to the FIAS court to ILLEGALLY SPY ON TRUMP!
No-one, NOBODY has been held accountable for that TRAVESTY!!!!
I'm done with you and you road apples! :dev3:
Stop yapping.

You've been shown the evidence that you are lying.

Accordingly, it behooves you to stop lying.

If the politics forum is suppose to be a non divisive start or thread title, then it should be started with a less divisive, less controversial news source....imo.
Oh, they're VERY alert when it comes to consideration of MAGAt feefees..

If the politics forum is suppose to be a non divisive start or thread title, then it should be started with a less divisive, less controversial news source....imo.
Didn’t read the link, did ya Simp.

Didn’t read the link, did ya Simp.
Yes I DID.....!!!

And it is nothing but their bloviated opinion and shit, with a couple of tweets and blips in it as their source.

EXAMPLE

President Trump’s phone call with Zelensky was cordial and there were no threats, no pressure and no quid pro quo as Adam Schiff and the Democrats liked the public to believe.

Is it another BOMBSHELL? BREAKING NEWS by the investigative journalist and internet crackpot Jim Hoft?
Jim Hoft solved more cases than Perry Mason
Jim Hoft is married to a man, and looks suspiciously "in a family way"

Yes I DID.....!!!

And it is nothing but their bloviated opinion and shit, with a couple of tweets and blips in it as their source.

EXAMPLE

President Trump’s phone call with Zelensky was cordial and there were no threats, no pressure and no quid pro quo as Adam Schiff and the Democrats liked the public to believe.
To MisterBeale , that's just a difference of opinion.

Who was Hunter's advisor?
Why did you just not ask this excellent and pointed question in the first place, instead of trolling the thread?

I agree, this is the problem with most MSM, whether it comes from the left of the right. They tend to conceal the details of the story, don't they?

:eusa_think:

To MisterBeale , that's just a difference of opinion.
That's fine. Then stay out of the thread if you don't want to discuss the issue.

If you were to post a topic off of a WaPo article, some MAGA poster would not have, as a legitimate argument. . .
Then. . . derailed your thread with the fallacy. . .

"It's the Washington Post."

:rolleyes:

That is not how discussion is facilitated. You take the people, the events, and the facts, dissect them and discuss them on their merits. You don't lob fallacies like twelve year olds that haven't taken basic debate, discussion or writing classes in high school yet.

iu

do post the rule so we can be sure you apply it to all.

you know how you struggle with that...
Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub-forum.
No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
It was both off topic and derailing, while not addressing the OP topic.

I have no struggles.

You on the other hand? I doubt you have ever read the rules.

How, specifically, did he do that?

I wouldn’t argue against the corruption in DC, but I’ll never understand how Donald Trump, of all people, gained the image of a crusading white knight.
He pulled back the curtain.

I see the Dems are freaking out that Dem corruption, lies and collusion is exploding into public view. Dems have always been lowlife scum, now it's out in the open.
Only political junkies like us still pay attention to anything Hunter Biden. Everybody else rolls their eyes

Forum List

Back