BREAKING: Leaked Documents Reveal Hunter Biden Was Involved in Trump Impeachment Over Ukraine

Yes I DID.....!!!

And it is nothing but their bloviated opinion and shit, with a couple of tweets and blips in it as their source.

EXAMPLE

President Trump’s phone call with Zelensky was cordial and there were no threats, no pressure and no quid pro quo as Adam Schiff and the Democrats liked the public to believe.
Then your reading comprehension skills are non existent.

It's a real hoot seeing how desperate the MAGA IDIOTS are to find something they can pin on hunter Biden!

Guess what: Hunter Biden is not the President. It doesn't matter what he's done.

The MAGA IDIOTS supposedly have some copies of Hunter laptop - but they've found NOTHING to charge him with. They've been investigating the whole Burisma connection - still NADA.
To date the only thing they got on Hunter is Tax evasion and a gun possession charge - neither of which have anything to do with the President.

But keep trying....I'm enjoying the laugh!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Right, that's why Joe gets pissed whenever he's asked a question. Oh wait...
I realize Hunter is all you got, but make a case already and wrap it up. Impeach Joe, impeached a ham sandwich, just DO some fucking thing. Y'all look incompetent as fuck

Leaked Documents Reveal Hunter Biden Was Involved in Trump Impeachment​

Interesting, but I need more than just a tweet from some unknown, which is all the GP article really is. We need to see Comer and the GOP actually take some actual LEGAL ACTION over all these allegations.

The GOP have fooled me twice, first Rudy's big announcement with that lady attorney in 2020 (the one where his hair dye ran down his face) that they had the goods on Biden big time and the damn was breaking on election fraud--- leading to a big ZERO.

Then all of the bravado in 2022 that the Dems were on the ropes and the 2022 was going to be a huge red wave, which it SHOULD have been, only to see a mumbling braindead take the governorship of PA over Oz, and that space cadet in AZ who was in charge of running the election she was ON, beat the excellent Keri Lake after half the republicans in the state found all their voting machines not working---- and nothing come of that neither.

It is getting harder and harder to keep rebuffing the Left's claims that the GOP are all just a bunch wimps, wusses, and losers.

Yes I DID.....!!!

And it is nothing but their bloviated opinion and shit, with a couple of tweets and blips in it as their source.

EXAMPLE

President Trump’s phone call with Zelensky was cordial and there were no threats, no pressure and no quid pro quo as Adam Schiff and the Democrats liked the public to believe.
And yet both you idiots missed this…….

The New York Times and Politico both published leaked documents revealing new information about Hunter Biden’s case and the inner workings at the Justice Department.

And yet both you idiots missed this…….

The New York Times and Politico both published leaked documents revealing new information about Hunter Biden’s case and the inner workings at the Justice Department.

The ultra conservative NYT and Politico
So what?

How, specifically, did he do that?

I wouldn’t argue against the corruption in DC, but I’ll never understand how Donald Trump, of all people, gained the image of a crusading white knight.
All he did was stand up in support of Americans. Of course the career grifters all felt threatened.

That and they need something to troll sites like this with. We need some new USMBcons. The ones we have suck.

You two are stooges who, while all the evidence is piling up regarding Joe Biden's corruption, keep dragging Hunter through the mud.
Hunter is a criminal.
By literally everyone's admission.
The corruption lands at the feet of Joe.
Incontrovertible proof.
The DOJ says that they can't indict a sitting President.
Until we say "read the indictment "
10,000 times, you will have to simply settle for the evidence.
You won't
That's okay.

The timing is interesting. Every time there’s a new Trump indictment or revelation, we get another leaked document or whistleblower. It’s like they have a deflection archive! Sorry, won’t work, Trump’s going down.

The NYT has hundreds of files on Biden for sure.
The leaks are becoming more frequent.
It's almost as if Obama. Issued a code red.

That's fine. Then stay out of the thread if you don't want to discuss the issue.

If you were to post a topic off of a WaPo article, some MAGA poster would not have, as a legitimate argument. . .
Then. . . derailed your thread with the fallacy. . .

"It's the Washington Post."

:rolleyes:

That is not how discussion is facilitated. You take the people, the events, and the facts, dissect them and discuss them on their merits. You don't lob fallacies like twelve year olds that haven't taken basic debate, discussion or writing classes in high school yet.

iu
If you were to post a topic off of a WaPo article, some MAGA poster would not have, as a legitimate argument. . .
Then. . . derailed your thread with the fallacy. . .

"It's the Washington Post

This is exactly why you're an idiot and far too stupod to be a mod.

There is no such equivalence.

Ya follah?

It was both off topic and derailing, while not addressing the OP topic.

I have no struggles.

You on the other hand? I doubt you have ever read the rules.
No, it did.

The source was Gateway Pundit.

GP isn't a news source....it's pure unvarnished crap.

Forum List

Back