Breaking! Judge Who Signed Warrant For FBI To Raid Trump's House Previously Worked For Jeffery Epstein

What is it with you and the need to fantasize about dildos? And you admit that between early 2017 and early 2021 was "the deep state"? :heehee:
Why does Pedo Peter the Hair Sniffing Child Eater take showers naked with his sexually mature teenage daughter and why does he grope children and sniff their hair?

Proof positive again that the alt-right needs to be stamped out.

Is that a threat, Jack? You gonna help carry it out? You gonna stamp out millions of people who don't think and live as YOU wish like a good fascist? I just left listening to a radio program in my car where the speaker, an author of everything wrong with the GOP just stated that right wing fears that the Left are after them like you say to stamp them out is just one more crazy dangerous nutjob conspiracy theory promulgated by the likes of Newt, Rush and others since, and here you are proving it true!

:1peleas:

Check the edit. There is political persecution going on and you are a lowlife who supports fascists. Next.
Ah, I see. You think attacking the Capitol, smearing your shit on the walls, and wounding more than 150 police officers is "legitimate political discourse", amiright?

:auiqs.jpg:

Only a Nazi regime would hold a former President accountable to the same laws as the average citizen, dammit!

Going to the trouble of getting a legitimate warrant and observing due process? OUTRAGEOUS!!! FASCISTS!

Donald Trump should be able to break any law he wants, including shooting someone on Fifth Avenue.

These leftist fascists don't understand he is above the law.

"Well, when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal."

Is that a threat, Jack? You gonna help carry it out? You gonna stamp out millions of people who don't think and live as YOU wish like a good fascist? I just left listening to a radio program in my car where the speaker, an author of everything wrong with the GOP just stated that right wing fears that the Left are after them like you say to stamp them out is just one more crazy dangerous nutjob conspiracy theory promulgated by the likes of Newt, Rush and others since, and here you are proving it true!

:1peleas:
Y-A-W-N.

If I had the wherewithal I would. It is a fact the DOJ dropped a shitload of charges. Why can't you accept facts?

You offer no facts.

You just parrot talking points without ever being able to support a single one of them.

We have the pictures of Rump pallying around with Epstein. All this judge did (like a hundred others) was work for Epstein as a lawyer!!

Should Epstein's cook and driver be put in prison, too?
you should have watched the video because its more than just working as his lawyer,,,

I have no doubt if the dems had something on trump with epstein they wouldnt hesitate to go after him with it,,,

Forum List

Back