Breaking! Judge Who Signed Warrant For FBI To Raid Trump's House Previously Worked For Jeffery Epstein

What nonsense is this? So, a judge used to work for a client who then got locked up for things..... and he gave money to Obama....

And this shows what?
How many judges do you know only worked saving kittens from bankruptcy before becoming judges?

you should have watched the video because its more than just working as his lawyer,,,

I have no doubt if the dems had something on trump with epstein they wouldnt hesitate to go after him with it,,,
The point here is... he worked for Epstein. Rump partied with Epstein. Which is worse?

The point here is... he worked for Epstein. Rump partied with Epstein. Which is worse?
the guy that worked for epstein to get him off on child trafficing and prostitution charges is far worse in my mind than a guy that kicked epstein out for what he was doing with young girls,,

like I said you should have watched the video instead of making an ass of yourself,,

the guy that worked for epstein to get him off on child trafficing and prostitution charges is far worse in my mind than a guy that kicked epstein out for what he was doing with young girls,,

like I said you should have watched the video instead of making an ass of yourself,,
The guy is a lawyer. That's what they are paid to do. No one forced your orange douche bag to party with Epstein.

As for the crap that Rump kicked him out? Where did you get that? From the orange douche bag? And you believe him? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

The guy is a lawyer. That's what they are paid to do. No one forced your orange douche bag to party with Epstein.

As for the crap that Rump kicked him out? Where did you get that? From the orange douche bag? And you believe him? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
you sure are leaving out a lot of important details,,
like he wasnt a defense lawyer he was a US attorney that walked out on a 12 yr career to go defend a known child trafficer and molester,,
makes you wonder if epstein had the goods on him???
and also that trump kicked epstein out of his club once he found out about his desire for really young girls,,

Is it possible to look any more like a jewy child molester? I say no.

bruce-reinhart-epstein.jpg

Lol, what ever shortbus. Iam laughing right now and enjoying it. No matter what happens in the future I will never stop laughing at your retarded ass. Endless entertainment forme I appreciate it.
Yep, wouldn't expect anything less from the short-sighted, narrow minded.

And I will NEVER trust, Hannity, Carlson, Dan CrazyBongino, TGP, PJMedia, etc.
The list of Right Wing Hacks and Liars is huge.
We are talking about institutions doing un American things, not individuals. You pinhead.

But not as close friends as the Clintons.
Oh YES, Bill is a man Whore, a Pimp, a pervert, a Isle visitor (many times it's told), and anything that Bill actually DID, which I believe he probably did, DOES not in ANY way exonerate trump.
trump is also a Pervert, w/epstein, at his 'beauty pageants, the MULTIPLE women accusing him, the "Grab 'em by the pussy" comment. trump is dirty too, right there with Bill Clinton.

Who the FUCK are we electing?

Oh YES, Bill is a man Whore, a Pimp, a pervert, a Isle visitor (many times it's told), and anything that Bill actually DID, which I believe he probably did, DOES not in ANY way exonerate trump.
trump is also a Pervert, w/epstein, at his 'beauty pageants, the MULTIPLE women accusing him, the "Grab 'em by the pussy" comment. trump is dirty too, right there with Bill Clinton.

Who the FUCK are we electing?
better a womenizer than a child molester like biden,,,

its the lesser of two evils is what I am always told,,,

whats who appointed them got to do with anything??

if anything it proves trump wasnt appointing loyalists like the left has been claiming,,
Seriously, you were HOPING it was a Biden or Obama appointed Judge, weren't you?
Don't lie, this news has to hurt.
But your SPIN has begun.

I guess trump "Thought" he was appointing a Loyalist.
And sure enough, as soon as ONE of the 3 SCOTUS members sides against trump, you will be ALL over that Judge.

Forum List

Back