Breaking: Judge Grants Order After FBI Finds 650,000 Emails On Huma & Weiners Shared Computer

Comments?

BREAKING: FBI HAS NOT FOUND ANY NEW EVIDENCE AGAINST HILLARY.
How do you know?

FBI did not have a warrant to look at the emails. They don't know what they have yet or if it indeeed constitutes any new evidence against Hillary.
They have a warrant now as of this afternoon if you haven't heard.

Ooook and? Have they made any announcement of evidence or charge against Clinton?
They haven't even had time to investigate yet, dumbass...

But if Huma and the Weiner had those emails as "Life Insurance", you can bet they weren't about Hillary's yoga lessons...

Wow, 650,000 going back years and years? Everything they ever put in an email open for the world to see. What an invasion of privacy. I hope that never happens to me. It's unAmerican.

Hillary forwarded her emails to Weiner to be stored? that's senseless and if she did this she would know that she did and would have had weiner killed and the laptop retrieved. Perhaps Huma forwarded get out of jail free emails to her husband.

It was a shared computer of Huma and Weiner, she forwarded them to Huma. That's what it seems like. She should have logged out...

Could be but I doubt that Huma would have forgotten that this computer existed, unless she wanted too. Besides these people were never together anyway so how could they share a laptop.

They were married together... They separated after 3 sexting scandals apparently.

And by the way, a pedophile being so close to her campaign... doesn't look good for her.
Wiener bonking little girls means nothing to the Clinton campaign, not after Bill raped at least 20 women and no one gives a shit including his wife. Democrats are retarded and have no morals

Good thing she will end up in prison and Trump as president.

But indeed the timeline seems to be the following:

Abedin gets married with Weiner (2010) -> 3 sexting scandals ending up in separation in august, this year --> FBI investigation of the sexting scandal -> recovered laptop, with Hillary's emails in it.

There are also theories that he held them as life insurance... can't comment on that.
Haha, slow down tiger, the best thing y'all got right now is the mystery so you can fill in the blanks and spread your assumptions. Don't build it up too much as I have a feeling you are setting yourself up for big disappointment. Reality is often much more boring than fantasy land

It was a shared computer of Huma and Weiner, she forwarded them to Huma. That's what it seems like. She should have logged out...

Could be but I doubt that Huma would have forgotten that this computer existed, unless she wanted too. Besides these people were never together anyway so how could they share a laptop.

They were married together... They separated after 3 sexting scandals apparently.

And by the way, a pedophile being so close to her campaign... doesn't look good for her.
Wiener bonking little girls means nothing to the Clinton campaign, not after Bill raped at least 20 women and no one gives a shit including his wife. Democrats are retarded and have no morals

Abedin gets married with Weiner (2010) -> 3 sexting scandals ending up in separation in august, this year --> FBI investigation of the sexting scandal -> recovered laptop, with Hillary's emails in it.

There are also theories that he held them as life insurance... can't comment on that.
Haha, slow down tiger, the best thing y'all got right now is the mystery so you can fill in the blanks and spread your assumptions. Don't build it up too much as I have a feeling you are setting yourself up for big disappointment. Reality is often much more boring than fantasy land

We will see, but knowing how slow these things move, we may not even know before after the election. However, I think there is a very high chance that what's on that laptop is a disaster for her. There is a reason why she had to lie so much.

Her campaign is in ruins.

Wow, 650,000 going back years and years? Everything they ever put in an email open for the world to see. What an invasion of privacy. I hope that never happens to me. It's unAmerican.

Then don't take a GOVT job dealing with secret information. simple. don't take the training and sign the form 'I agree'.

I am sick of this whole subject. I think I will drop out of this one. I smell a rat. Something is going on?

We will see, but knowing how slow these things move, we may not even know before after the election. However, I think there is a very high chance that what's on that laptop is a disaster for her. There is a reason why she had to lie so much.

The news was definitely a gut blow, but the Clinton campaign is hardly in ruins... they have the best path to 270 and this issue has already been deliberated at nausea... I think people either care about the email server or they don't. Finding more emails doesn't really change their opinion on the issue. While this may swing things by a point I'm not sure that it's enough to give trump a win. Plus there is still a week to go.

I'm so sick of hearing liar, corrupt, and all these other overbloated terms y'all throw out. It's so watered down that it has lost any impact or perception of truth for anybody that isn't In the tank for Trump.

The news was definitely a gut blow, but the Clinton campaign is hardly in ruins... they have the best path to 270 and this issue has already been deliberated at nausea... I think people either care about the email server or they don't. Finding more emails doesn't really change their opinion on the issue. While this may swing things by a point I'm not sure that it's enough to give trump a win. Plus there is still a week to go.

I'm so sick of hearing liar, corrupt, and all these other overbloated terms y'all throw out. It's so watered down that it has lost any impact or perception of truth for anybody that isn't In the tank for Trump.

It changes things a lot, there is a major chance that she will serve time in prison.

Plus, after Trump constantly calling Hillary a criminal who should be in prison... he is vindicated as FBI opens an investigation. The Trumpets are ringing louder than ever.

It changes things a lot, there is a major chance that she will serve time in prison.

Plus, after Trump constantly calling Hillary a criminal who should be in prison... he is vindicated as FBI opens an investigation. The Trumpets are ringing louder than ever.
Small chance of Clinton going to jail, they would have to find evidence that she covered up or destroyed evidence which I don't think happened. They didn't open an investigation either, stop manipulating the story. This is the same investigation they did for months and found no evidence to prosecute. Not even close was the exact phase used. They came across related emails on Humas computer, which are looking like duplicates sent to her to print, and they are reviewing this emails... it's likely not going to go anywhere.

Small chance of Clinton going to jail, they would have to find evidence that she covered up or destroyed evidence which I don't think happened. They didn't open an investigation either, stop manipulating the story. This is the same investigation they did for months and found no evidence to prosecute. Not even close was the exact phase used. They came across related emails on Humas computer, which are looking like duplicates sent to her to print, and they are reviewing this emails... it's likely not going to go anywhere.

They did open the closed investigation. Or at least an investigation that Comey said he would no longer investigate...

They are not looking like duplicates, that's a lie. She's very likely going to prison.

Then don't take a GOVT job dealing with secret information. simple. don't take the training and sign the form 'I agree'.

I am sick of this whole subject. I think I will drop out of this one. I smell a rat. Something is going on?
There are two separate systems when working with classified information in the government. One is an encrypted system with secure lines and the other is for regular work with unclassified material. Sometimes a confidential email might get sent by someone not thinking. Hillary never sent classified material. What ever emails she had that contained classified material came from someone else sent to her.

The entire issue was that she had a private server. Colin Powell had an AOL account over his phone line. I would rather she had a private server than that. Colin and Condi never turned over a single email after ordered to by the State Department. Republicans don't care. They aren't Democrats. Because Republcians are political scum and party is ALL they care about.

They did open the closed investigation. Or at least an investigation that Comey said he would no longer investigate...

They are not looking like duplicates, that's a lie. She's very likely going to prison.
Ok mr delusional. No point in arguing about it, we will see in the near future

Comments?

How do you know?

FBI did not have a warrant to look at the emails. They don't know what they have yet or if it indeeed constitutes any new evidence against Hillary.
Do you really believe the FBI who have been sitting on these emails for a few weeks didn't get a look at what was in there? Come on you don't believe that.

Hillary was only SOS for four years. How much classified material would her aid even see? 650,000 is many years worth of emails.

Many years.

Comments?

How do you know?

Do you really believe the FBI who have been sitting on these emails for a few weeks didn't get a look at what was in there? Come on you don't believe that.
It's called the law. They would need a search warrant. In a lawful country that is.

Comments?

How do you know?

It's called the law. They would need a search warrant. In a lawful country that is.
Of course they needed a search warrant AFTER discovering some very incriminating emails. They looked, searched and read, you can count on it.

A little update is needed.....

For those who think they had no warrant

1)They already had a warrant. (Wiener surrendered the computer and gave consent, they still obtained a warrant to search it)

2)They used that warrant to look into the emails and found Department of State and classified data. They had to read some of them to determine what it was they had.

3) Once they determined they had data which Wiener should not be having access too, they refereed the information back to the espionage wing of the FBI.

4) Once the espionage team got the data they did a meta data search and found the addresses of both Clinton and Obama. They then requested a warrant to do a more thorough search and once they obtained the warrant they did a sub data search finding over 650,000 emails.

5) They now have a warrant for all emails with attachments and content and are processing them to retrieve them.

Once they are retrieved they will be individually looked at and evaluated as to their classification. They also found digital image files of top secret documents with and without their document markings.

This thing is a huge bomb that just went off...

To add insult to injury, Huma violated her sworn oath statement to the FBI. This being found due to an investigation. which was unrelated. makes all of what is found usable in a new prosecution rendering all of the immunity deals null and void.

Its going to take months to sift through the mess.. And no one will be immune to prosecution... I'll bet there are some seriously worried folks in the Clinton Camp about now...

Comments?

How do you know?

...I believe facts, not my, or your fantasies.

How do you know?

They have a warrant now as of this afternoon if you haven't heard.

Ooook and? Have they made any announcement of evidence or charge against Clinton?
They haven't even had time to investigate yet, dumbass...

But if Huma and the Weiner had those emails as "Life Insurance", you can bet they weren't about Hillary's yoga lessons...

yes obviously they didn't hence there is (as in present tense) no new evidence against hillary.

1)They already had a warrant. (Wiener surrendered the computer and gave consent, they still obtained a warrant to search it)

FALSE. Wiener cannot consent to that which is not his. The warrant WAS acquired.

2)They used that warrant to look into the emails and found Department of State and classified data

AMAZING.

You just reach into your ass and pull out this completely fabricated BS, that you proceed to serve up as fact....have you not an ounce of shame?

FALSE. Wiener cannot consent to that which is not his. The warrant WAS acquired.

2)They used that warrant to look into the emails and found Department of State and classified data

AMAZING.

You just reach into your ass and pull out this completely fabricated BS, that you proceed to serve up as fact....have you not an ounce of shame?

You support the shrilary and you lecture us about shame? Piss off clown.

Forum List

Back