Breaking: Judge Grants Order After FBI Finds 650,000 Emails On Huma & Weiners Shared Computer

You THINK that Abedin's actions are evidence against Clinton but THEY ARE NOT. Even if we take your musings to be true, there is not a single way to blame this on Clinton unless there is explicit evidence that she consented to Abedin's specific email handling on that computer.
HRC's inept actions aren't the issue, that's been well documented. It's the contend of the emails she illegally disposed of that's in question.

That's not the argument of Spare_change. You should probably read it first.
You should stick to facts and stop being such a fanboi.

What the fuck are you talking about?

It is a fact that Spare_change argued that Abedin sharing emails with Wiener is evidence against Hillary.

Gee, is that what I said?

Or ....

maybe I said that if the emails were traced to Clinton's home server, Hillary could be complicit in the crime.

Of course, the other possibility is that some of the 33,000 missing emails might be found on Weiner's computer, thus forcing a re-opening of the previous investigation.

Either way, Dems shouldn't sleep too comfortably tonight ... their world is falling down around them.

FBI obtains warrant to look at Anthony Weiner's laptop, which holds emails from Hillary Clinton's private server | Daily Mail Online

FBI obtains warrant for newly discovered emails in Clinton probe

650,000 and Clinton is demanding that they all be released right now...............This game is over

As Harry Reid stomps his little feet................Hold your breath Harrypoo
Anyone have a photo of Harry stomping?
650,000, how many times 33,000 is that?

Roughly 20 times.
Wouldn't it be really cool if the NSA planted all of Clintons missing emails on wieners laptop? Seriously who the f sends or receives 650,000 emails, that's 20,000 a year for 32.5 years. Or 650,000 emails with photos of little girls naked including Chelsea Clinton when she was young.................

These people are sick, all of them

To be fair, it's probably emails of many, many people. The rumor has it only 10,000 were clinton's.

I also read that Weiner gave them the permission to read the emails... so why did they need the warrant?
Probably for the three other devices that weren't his and Huma refused permission.

Comments?

BREAKING: FBI HAS NOT FOUND ANY NEW EVIDENCE AGAINST HILLARY.

Perhaps you fail to understand that Anthony Wiener was not cleared for the classified information, and as such, Ms Abedin is certainly in line for sharing classified information with an uncleared party. In addition, if the emails can be traced to Ms Clinton's private server, then she, too, is complicit.

Whether either faces charges will be a reflection of just how corrupt our government is.

But you just MADE THAT UP.

Just because something makes sense IN YOUR HEAD, doesn't make it so.

You THINK that just because Abedin shared her computer with her husband she therefore shared emails with him. But that is NOT A FACT. People have separate accounts with separate passwords.

You THINK that Abedin's actions are evidence against Clinton but THEY ARE NOT. Even if we take your musings to be true, there is not a single way to blame this on Clinton unless there is explicit evidence that she consented to Abedin's specific email handling on that computer.

When I was a kid, we raised chickens. When it came time to butcher them, we would cut off their heads and watch them run all around the yard.

Why am I reminded of that while watching Democrats react to the latest of Clinton scandals?

Newsflash: No one gives a shit.
You need to send them the memo because they are going nuts over this. The same people that praised Comey are popping up in outrage over it. Like the Democrats have the right to keep truth from America. What a corrupt party!

Forum List

Back