BREAKING: Is this part of the WikiLeaks October Surprise?

Nah I dont believe in Jesus, but if I did he would look like this
Blonde-Jesus.jpg

NOT THIS
Yeah, I've always dug the blonde haired, blue eyed, surfer dude Jesus of Nazareth...

:rolleyes-41:
he didn't even need a board to hang ten.
Nope, just a couple of nails....
head in palm, what were the nails pounded in? derp.

Jesus walked on water you stupid fk.
He hung ten in the cross also..
he did, but he had to use a cross made out of................................. wait for it..............wood.

This would make really cool plot for a new HBO series. Hopefully with nudity too.
It's not HBO if there isn't lots of gratuitous sex, though I have to admit I am not looking forward to the Hillary lesbian scene.

Or 300 pounds of Trump on top of Melania while he accidentally shouts out Ivanka's name during his climax.

(shudders)
I remember the old WestWorld movie. And it's premise was not more strange than this thread. LOL

This would make really cool plot for a new HBO series. Hopefully with nudity too.
It's not HBO if there isn't lots of gratuitous sex, though I have to admit I am not looking forward to the Hillary lesbian scene.

Or 300 pounds of Trump on top of Melania while he accidentally shouts out Ivanka's name during his climax.

(shudders)
Yeah, I've seen a pig-n-a-poke before...

Yeah, I've always dug the blonde haired, blue eyed, surfer dude Jesus of Nazareth...

:rolleyes-41:
he didn't even need a board to hang ten.
Nope, just a couple of nails....
head in palm, what were the nails pounded in? derp.

Jesus walked on water you stupid fk.
He hung ten in the cross also..
he did, but he had to use a cross made out of................................. wait for it..............wood.
You should not have folded it into a paper airplane and thrown it.........

Wow! That's huuuuuuuuuuge! And it doesn't sound at all crazy. Not even a little bit.
If WikiLeaks has substantial evidence (emails) to back it up, will you be saying the same thing? Probably :lol:

They don't.

Please.....focus on Benghazi. You have more fear to stoke with towelhead terrorists. Believe me.
Your dodging (as usual) but it doesn't matter, lets wait to see what's actually leaked.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

(shudders)

Or 300 pounds of Hillary on top of Huma when she accidentally shouts out Chelsea's name?

Wow! That's huuuuuuuuuuge! And it doesn't sound at all crazy. Not even a little bit.
If WikiLeaks has substantial evidence (emails) to back it up, will you be saying the same thing? Probably :lol:

They don't.

Please.....focus on Benghazi. You have more fear to stoke with towelhead terrorists. Believe me.
Your dodging (as usual) but it doesn't matter, lets wait to see what's actually leaked.

You meant to say "yoar", right?

Dodging as usual? You jest.

I flat out told you that there will be no evidence released.

Of course....they coukd release a bubble gum wrapper....and you'd call it an open and close case.

Last edited:

They don't.

Of course....they coukd release a bubble gum wrapper....and you'd call it an open and close case.
or not!

Then America has fully become a full fledged Banana Republic?

....is all hope lost? :(

Sadly, yes.

Look at the reaction of the leftists here.

Guno is flinging shit wildly in hopes of making this a conspiracy theory, despite the fact that WikiLeaks has a 100% accuracy record.

Moonglow is acting like a mental retard in desperate hope of distracting from what's going on. Okay, he's not acting.

Toro is pouting, most of the rest of the left is in hiding.

If Assange had something which would have actually finished off Clinton, he would have released it a long time ago. Assange wanted fellow traveler Bernie Sanders to win the Democratic nomination. If Assange had something that powerful against Clinton going back all the way to Bush, he would have released it before the primaries.

He is releasing whatever he is releasing this late in the game so there is no time to validate its authenticity before the election.

Remember Dan Rather?

View attachment 92038

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

We're only hours away now....to be continued

All this time we've been hearing that this "evidence" will be released, but still it's not released. This isn't a DVD, for fuck's sake. You don't set up a release date to build up demand that you can leverage into higher prices. CK, you're really a fucking idiot to believe yet more idiotic bullshit. Apparently you were asleep at the time, but Bush won in 2000. And here you want us to believe that there was some kind of grand conspiracy to put "the fix" in for Gore. If that's how they "fix" things, no need to fucking worry.
Dopey your reading and comprehension skills is why you have earned the nick ShortbusExpert.

According to this person's interpretation of the docs the election was fixed in Bush's favor.

Read and comprehend dopey.

Yes, because the same agents who are fixing things in favor of Clinton, and who perpetuated that horrendous fraud to get a Kenyan Marxist into the White House, were obviously in the pocket of George W. Bush as well. :slap:

God dammit, is there any end limit to the blathering nonsense that you will spew?

I just re-read the claim made in the OP.

I have had a change of heart. I am convinced. Tomorrow will be Clinton's final day on the campaign trail. Our entire political system will be rendered useless. Obama will be forcefully removed from office by .......um......er....uh.....nevermind. I'm just too depressed.

They don't.

WikiLeaks doesn't toss things out there without substantial evidence. They have been at this for a decade and have a stellar record. They don't do things half assed.

Problem with American obedient whores is they don't care if they are getting fucked in the ass as long as the people driving their dicks deep into their anus are telling them they love them. Don't be a whore.

Forum List

Back