BREAKING: Is this part of the WikiLeaks October Surprise?

Could you Imagine that people all around the world are interesting about what going on in the USA ? and that you like it or not Trump as supporters here in France, people are not blind are stupid enough to want Hillary as a président.
Some French people are not wimps like you.
you are both French and a wimp..plus you are a "lying skank" but all news is not bad ...here have a heaping helping of GOP BS..I bet you bleed Orange from somewhere for the Orange Goon

RNC declares Pence winner of VP debate -- hours before start

You are lucky that CNN is working for you're no good criminal candidat Hillary,
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you are bleeding from somewhere ....

Trump Floored By MASSIVE Sales Tax Avoidance Scandal, Campaign Goes Silent
Along with the New York Times discovery that Trump lost nearly $1 billion in 1995, it was also discovered that Donald Trump is known for evading taxes — even sales taxes. Forbes dug up a criminal case from 1986 wherein Donald Trump was evading New York state sales tax in collusion with a Bulgari jewelry store. The high-end jewelry store and Donald Trump seemed to have worked out a deal where Trump could avoid paying sales tax to the state and the city.

Trump would enter the store at the Fifth Avenue location in Manhattan to purchase a piece for a wife or girlfriend such as an expensive watch or necklace. Under normal circumstances, Bulgari would charge the customer sales tax, which would then be later paid to state coffers.

But Trump and Bulgari had a deal. As a way to illegally avoid paying the sales tax, normally a pretty large sum on expensive jewelry, Trump would “ask” the store to ship the jewelry to an out-of-state address so that sales tax would not be collected.

Many online vendors sell out-of-state and are not required to collect or pay state sales tax unless they have a store or business location in the state where the item is delivered. But this was in 1986 before internet commerce and even today, state budgets are suffering from the practice.

What Forbes discovered is that the store would ship an empty box to the out-of-state address, and Trump and his current arm candy would walk out of the store with the jewelry.

New York tax collectors caught up to Bulgari and Trump and a number of others using this scam to cheat the State of New York out of rightful revenue, and Trump was called to testify against the store to protect himself against charges. According to The Los Angeles Times, Trump purchased over $65,000 worth of jewelry using this method, which is approximately $142,000 in 2016 dollars.

And the New York Sales tax scam isn’t the only tax evasion in Donald Trump’s past. Trump also stiffed the state of Florida for property taxes on his Mar-a-Lago estate. According to POLITICO reporter Frank Cerabino, Trump purchased the Palm Beach, Florida, estate from cereal empire heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post for the low, low price of $7.5 million. County appraisers, however, assessed the value of the property at $11.5 million when he bought it. This is a common practice, and new property owners are expected to pay property tax on the assessed value after the time of sale. But Donald Trump decided to cheat the county, and pay property taxes at the sales price instead of the actual value. Trump eventually wheedled out of paying the higher property taxes by giving up his development rights on some of the land to the National Trust for Historic Preservation, saving him from paying for the “highest and best use” standard normally used by tax assessors.

BREAKING: Trump Floored By MASSIVE Sales Tax Avoidance Scandal, Campaign Goes Silent

Trump used a method of avoiding sales tax that every last person who has bought from Amazon has used?

You Communists are OUTRAGED, OUTRAGED I TELLS YA. Which is why you're hair on fire again with another fake scandal that no rational person gives a fuck about.

I would try to follow the law just because I think it is part of being an American citizen, but if I thought being president was in my future, I'd be hyper cautious about it. What is it with these people? Above the law?

I would try to follow the law just because I think it is part of being an American citizen, but if I thought being president was in my future, I'd be hyper cautious about it. What is it with these people? Above the law?

Have you ever bought anything from Amazon.com, Ebay, or any other online retailer? If so, you've done exactly what Trump did.

The Little Goebbels Tyroneslop is spewing idiotic slander he picked up on one of the leftist hate sites. This one is simply dumber than the usual demagoguery spewed by these fools.

Forum List

Back