BREAKING: Is this part of the WikiLeaks October Surprise?

I think the level of hopeful excitement over this hoax is in direct proportion to the level of fear a rube has that Trump is going to lose the election.
Hopeful excitement? Where the fuck you get that nonsense? I hope its NOT true, because this is just fucked up. This effects all of us genius.

I think the level of hopeful excitement over this hoax is in direct proportion to the level of fear a rube has that Trump is going to lose the election.
Hopeful excitement? Where the fuck you get that nonsense? I hope its NOT true, because this is just fucked up. This effects all of us genius.

Some do not get it even if it is beat into them. It's all fun and games to them.

Some do not get it even if it is beat into them. It's all fun and games to them.
"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Remember Brexit...the british establishment libtards thought they had that won as well....just look at Trumps rallies vs Hildabeast's. The great masses of average hardworking Americans between the coasts will blow libtard minds come election day..if they dont have it rigged already.

even if it was true. None of the major news outlets would print the story, then when someone brought it up like maybe in a forum, the liberal sheep would be crying for a reliable source.
It wont make any difference at all.

432220CogO5dUEAAjSgkjpglarge.jpg

Hillary's October Surprise!
30815nz4.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Even if the extraterrestrial Jews did bribe the Supreme Court to make Dubya their puppet President, the MSM would never report it.

No, that doesn't sound stupid at all! :lol:

even if it was true. None of the major news outlets would print the story, then when someone brought it up like maybe in a forum, the liberal sheep would be crying for a reliable source.
It wont make any difference at all.
you mean one of the libturd head in the sand outlets right?

Wow! That's huuuuuuuuuuge! And it doesn't sound at all crazy. Not even a little bit.
She's toast in March
She's toast in April
She's toast in May
She's toast in June
She's toast in July
She's toast in August
She's toast in September
She'll never show up at the first debate.
She'll never make it thru the first debate.
.....and now, for the "boy who cried wolf"s next trick..............

Forum List

Back