Breaking! Hunter Biden’s Art Dealer with Chinese Connections Lawyers Up Before Testifying In Front Of GOP House Oversight Committee

Is that supposed to be an intelligent rebuttal?
Hell, is that supposed to be a rebuttal?

How can I discuss fine art with a Conservative?

Can I interest you maybe in some Boardwalk Spin Art?

1675195609863.jpeg

You have to ask yourself, why would an art dealer need an attorney? After all, he's just an art dealer!!!

Because you have a Republican Party that will lie if necessary to get Hunter Biden. No proof will be necessary. There is nothing wrong with consulting a attorney before dealing with this.

You are a liar.

Kushner didn’t get billions from the Saudis. They invested THEIR money in an investment firm. It’s still THEIR miney, nit Kushner’s.

How many times will you Clowns get your ass handed to you on this?

That is what the Chinese did with Hunter Biden. They turned money over for Hunter to invest.

You are the one who keeps getting your ass handed to you but you are too stupid to know it.

That is what the Chinese did with Hunter Biden. They turned money over for Hunter to invest.

You are the one who keeps getting your ass handed to you but you are too stupid to know it.
Not sure how you think I have had my ass handed to me. Care to point it out?

Unfortunately, that doesn't impress rightwinger. The dumb fuck is so delusional he believes he knows more about art than the critics and has actually said so in these forums. See the thread "The art of Hunter Biden", post #38 on 11/18/22:

"Do I know more than professional art appraisers?
Without a doubt"
- rightwinger

You people are the delusional and stupid ones.

Forum List

Back