Breaking! Hunter Biden’s Art Dealer with Chinese Connections Lawyers Up Before Testifying In Front Of GOP House Oversight Committee

Conservative appreciation of art ends with black velvet paintings of dogs playing poker.

They can’t appreciate fine art like Hunter Biden
You're right. I am unable to appreciate this "fine art":
hunter-biden-artist-900.jpg

But please educate us again: what is this an "expression" of?

You're right. I am unable to appreciate this "fine art":
hunter-biden-artist-900.jpg

But please educate us again: what is this an "expression" of?
It is a whimsical depiction of the frivolities of American Conservatism

I can see why Conservatives would be upset

More Conservative “fine art”

1675186710746.jpeg

“Pocket Pool Trump”

One can invoke the fifth amendment guarantee of the right to remain silent without thereby admitting, acknowledging or conceding that one actually has anything to be concerned about (in terms of self incrimination).

That’s the reality of it.

Still, it does seem implausible that an on the level art dealer would need to even contemplate it.

Asking a lawyer in advance, though, is smart.

Maybe he is just not feeling suicidal right now.

Why would he have to?

You have no understanding of fine art
So anyone who DOES have an "understanding of fine art" would know just by looking at that "painting", which consists of nothing but hundreds of circles, that it is a "whimsical depiction of the frivolities of American Conservatism"?
Is there no end to your bull shit? Or do you just resolutely believe your delusions?

Crackhead said in an interview he would be amazed if his scribblings sold for $10.

:auiqs.jpg:

Unfortunately, that doesn't impress rightwinger. The dumb fuck is so delusional he believes he knows more about art than the critics and has actually said so in these forums. See the thread "The art of Hunter Biden", post #38 on 11/18/22:

"Do I know more than professional art appraisers?
Without a doubt"
- rightwinger

I’m trying to understand why people in this thread are going along with rightwinger’s stupid games.

He’s trolling.

FFS, ignore the imbecile.

I’m trying to understand why people in this thread are going along with rightwinger’s stupid games.

He’s trolling.

FFS, ignore the imbecile.
You're right. I can't help it. It's a sickness.
I guess I'm still hopeful that one day, JUST ONCE, he will actually post "You are right, I am wrong" (or more hopefully: "You are right, I am a dumb ass")
I know....don't hold my breath.

So anyone who DOES have an "understanding of fine art" would know just by looking at that "painting", which consists of nothing but hundreds of circles, that it is a "whimsical depiction of the frivolities of American Conservatism"?
Is there no end to your bull shit? Or do you just resolutely believe your delusions?

May I interest you in an Elvis painting on Black Velvet?

Forum List

Back