BREAKING: HERE IT IS: Elon Musk Reveals Why Twitter Suppressed Hunter Biden ‘Laptop From Hell’ Story

the TRUTH is tossed out into the public

SCUM demonRATS deny TRUTH....ALL of you SCUM demonRATS should be hung just for being RETARDS
yo, SCUM demonRATS, will 1 of you lie, deny, or twist to suit this away for us----thanx

In this case, Democrat ideological fundamentalists. Leftist ideological fundamentalists. My apologies. I assumed that an adult of average intelligence could pretty easily assume that. That's pretty much the whole point here. I'm guessing that the person to whom I was posting, Slade3200, got that without any problem.

It would be nice if you'd just stop reading my posts, because we clearly don't operate on the same wavelength and you get very, very upset. But alas, I know how compelling I am.

:)
who in their right mind, would believe any of the SHIT you type?
and you deny the laptop, when it was thrown out there for all to see-----what makes retards, like you, deny something that exists

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

The duopoly is despicable. The duopoly consists of the "Democratic" party and the "Republican" party. It is in business primarily to represent those who control the economy and secondarily to perpetuate itself. Anything that seriously threatens it is obfuscated into non-believable hogwash.
Even if Biden and Trump were to be finally destroyed by irrefutable evidence, the duopoly would find a way to continue. Voters would have to change their lazy habits in order to unslave themselves from this burden.

who in their right mind, would believe any of the SHIT you type?
and you deny the laptop, when it was thrown out there for all to see-----what makes retards, like you, deny something that exists

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
I "deny the laptop"?

Once again, they just make things up to fit their little world. They don't ask, they just EMOTE.

It's impossible to communicate with people like this. This really is disturbing.

Worse than that, there's no news to fake.

Yet, another, far rightwing, lunatic....NOTHING BURGER!!!

65676.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
That certainly refutes everything now doesn't it? *facepalm*

Mac said Memes were the weapons of MORONS. I think he might be right.

We need to know more, but if this is the story, then it is what it is. Taibbi is pretty sharp. It wouldn't exactly be a shock to learn that political ideologues manipulated Twitter to their perceived political advantage. This is one of those situations where an action is not necessarily illegal, but it's clearly an attempt to put on thumb on the scale (again, assuming it's true).

Ideological fundamentalists will do anything they can get away with. As the two ends become more and more separate, we'll see more and more ideological fundamentalism.

In other words, the fundies are killing us. But I already knew that.
The so called "fundies" have limited power and are regional. Just like there are "conservatives" by Prog jargon. The world is about competition. If a sport being in first place means everything as there is not really a playoff system. Leaders of other nations come to the United States because we are the defacto world leader. But we are in decline and faltering. Soon enough they will be going to China. And the globalists will be receiving their tribute from leaders somewhere in Europe or wherever their headquarters will be.

We need to know more, but if this is the story, then it is what it is. Taibbi is pretty sharp. It wouldn't exactly be a shock to learn that political ideologues manipulated Twitter to their perceived political advantage. This is one of those situations where an action is not necessarily illegal, but it's clearly an attempt to put on thumb on the scale (again, assuming it's true).

I was watching evil right-wing television last night. A reporter looked into it and stated there have been cases already ruled on where crooked politicians had third parties silence free speech, therefore it just may be illegal. Suckerberg already admitted the FBI came to his company to tell censors that the Hunter story is Russian misinformation, and now this.

Now when you combine that with the 12 or so FBI agents turned whistleblowers ready to testify how the agency became an arm of the Democrat party, next year is beginning to sound kind of interesting if not fun. Worse than that is all this coverup is likely responsible for this misfit winning the White House. This makes Dementia an illegitimate President since they violated our constitutional rights to win an election.

boy are you full of bull shit where to start is the issue ... was it where Hillary said the republicans kept trying to make something out of hunter Biden's laptop and his business practices ... here's what they found... no laws were violated on the laptop issue ... on his alleged business practices, they found where he didn't file his taxes correctly and they found him in possession of a gun ... that's it homie like Hillary said these low life republicans tried and tried to convict me of a crime and they lost every time .... she said all you have to do is tell the truth and you got them by the balls every time

It wasn't that they found him in possession of a gun, it's that he lied on a federal firearms application to buy the damn thing, something you or I would likely end up in jail for. But hey...... it's Hunter, so not even a slap on the hand yet alone a fine or trial.

ok hunter bides lap in quest was turned over to the FBI a long time ago .... the FBI did their magic and still found no laws violated ... the problem you have is you have taken the time to look that up ... you just here right-wing nonsense and can't deal with the reality there's no there their

The FBI is an extension of the Democrat party. Do you really believe if there was something on that thing, they would have proceeded?

That's why the Republican led House is going to do their own investigation next year. The Repair shop owner made copies of what's on that laptop.

The FBI is an extension of the Democrat party. Do you really believe if there was something on that thing, they would have proceeded?

That's why the Republican led House is going to do their own investigation next year. The Repair shop owner made copies of what's on that laptop.
There is so much corruption in the Democrat party and in the Justice Dept. The only people being investigated are folks with conservative beliefs.

It's scary that some people are so dumb. They're the functional idiots that we pass on the highway and see at Walmart. I judge their IQ based on whether or not they're wearing a mask. Also, the red MAGAt hats are a dead giveaway.

It works both ways. Whenever I see somebody all alone in a car or walking down the street wearing a mask, the only thing that come to my mind is "Now that's a Democrat!"

Forum List

Back