BREAKING: HERE IT IS: Elon Musk Reveals Why Twitter Suppressed Hunter Biden ‘Laptop From Hell’ Story

[Rhetorical] Are conservatives truly this dishonest, stupid, and desperate to believe that ridiculous lies and conspiracy theories about Hunter Biden will turn voters against the President.

Change your avatar. You don't care. We know you don't care. It's proven now.

Bannon and Giuliani brought their Hunter Biden lap top story to the legitimate press to run.

Every right wing news papers refused to run it, except the Murdoch tabloid... the New York Post, because this last minute OCTOBER SURPRISE by the Trump campaign, could not be verified before printing, if the story printed right away....which the Trump campaign wanted them to do, to smear Biden in their October surprise before the election.

And then of course none of the legit press on the Left would run the story until researched and verified as either.

The RIGHT WING NEWS that would not print the article because it lacked credibility at the time was FOX NEWS, The Washington Times, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Examiner...

The reason the press believed it was likely filled with Russian propaganda is because everyone knew from Trump's impeachment that he had Giuliani over in Ukraine, working with Russian Ukrainian sympathizers and oligarchs, and crooked govt officials to create dirt to smear Biden....with John Solomon to write about it daily all going on too.

So, running a story like the Hunter Biden lap top story, without the time to verify it, was inappropriate and broke journalism standards for the press.

The NY Post is a tabloid, and has no standards.

Bannon and Giuliani brought their Hunter Biden lap top story to the legitimate press to run.

Every right wing news papers refused to run it, except the Murdoch tabloid... the New York Post, because this last minute OCTOBER SURPRISE by the Trump campaign, could not be verified before printing, if the story printed right away....which the Trump campaign wanted them to do, to smear Biden in their October surprise before the election.

And then of course none of the legit press on the Left would run the story until researched and verified as either.

The RIGHT WING NEWS that would not print the article because it lacked credibility at the time was FOX NEWS, The Washington Times, the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Examiner...

The reason the press believed it was likely filled with Russian propaganda is because everyone knew from Trump's impeachment that he had Giuliani over in Ukraine, working with Russian Ukrainian sympathizers and oligarchs, and crooked govt officials to create dirt to smear Biden....with John Solomon to write about it daily all going on too.

So, running a story like the Hunter Biden lap top story, without the time to verify it, was inappropriate and broke journalism standards for the press.

The NY Post is a tabloid, and has no standards.

The NY Post was right about Hunter Biden's laptop.

I hope you're enjoying the Biden presidency, because it looks like this is your Kryptonite.

No one deserves it more.

This reminds me of the WikiLeaks dumps. Elon is releasing everything as of 6 PM EST right now. Those people are completely busted.

Matt Taibbi is a right wing extremist who hates demockwacy.....

10 percent to the big guy

Wait till the normies realize the I phone hack was real to ....

After all what??? What exactly do you think was revealed in this Twitter dump?!
We need to know more, but if this is the story, then it is what it is. Taibbi is pretty sharp. It wouldn't exactly be a shock to learn that political ideologues manipulated Twitter to their perceived political advantage. This is one of those situations where an action is not necessarily illegal, but it's clearly an attempt to put on thumb on the scale (again, assuming it's true).

Ideological fundamentalists will do anything they can get away with. As the two ends become more and more separate, we'll see more and more ideological fundamentalism.

In other words, the fundies are killing us. But I already knew that.

We need to know more, but if this is the story, then it is what it is. Taibbi is pretty sharp. It wouldn't exactly be a shock to learn that political ideologues manipulated Twitter to their perceived political advantage. This is one of those situations where an action is not necessarily illegal, but it's clearly an attempt to put on thumb on the scale (again, assuming it's true).

Ideological fundamentalists will do anything they can get away with. As the two ends become more and more separate, we'll see more and more ideological fundamentalism.

Mac isn't as smart as he used to be. His politics have made him stupid; or, TDS ate his brain.

Good morning, my little leg humper.

:)

You think Trumpsters are the interesting case, Mac? I think it's you. I think it's what TDS did to your brain, that you can even write something as ridiculous as you did above.

You would spontaneously combust if it were proven that the Trump administration legit curtailed free speech in this matter. COMBUST.

But it's fine. It's not Trump. So maybe it's true, maybe it's not, maybe it's illegal, maybe not.

This is your brain on TDS

You think Trumpsters are the interesting case, Mac? I think it's you. I think it's what TDS did to your brain, that you can even write something as ridiculous as you did above.

You would spontaneously combust if it were proven that the Trump administration legit curtailed free speech in this matter. COMBUST.

But it's fine. It's not Trump. So maybe it's true, maybe it's not, maybe it's illegal, maybe not.

This is your brain on TDS
Um, I made it clear that I'm fine with whatever happens. Obviously you misinterpreted what I said, again. And it had nothing to do with Trump.

Calm down, sweetheart. You're too angry for me. Yikes.

This is your brain on TDS.

Um, I made it clear that I'm fine with whatever happens. Obviously you misinterpreted what I said, again. And it had nothing to do with Trump.

Calm down, sweetheart. You're too angry for me. Yikes.

This is your brain on TDS.

Your "both siding" is vile. It's not "both sides" who did this. It was the Democrats. But you can't handle that truth, so you start with your conclusion.

But that's not what I said. That's what your mind, in its condition, perceives.

Every post of yours is a personal attack. Calm down. It's ugly to watch.

Yeah? Where did you "not say" that? You explicitly said:

The "fundies" didn't do this, Mac. You know who did? Democrats. You know what they said? The First Amendment is not absolute.

THEY said this, Mac. Not anyone else. Democrats.

Your inability to deal with that makes YOU the fundie. Can you see that or no?

Yeah? Where did you "not say" that? You explicitly said:

The "fundies" didn't do this, Mac. You know who did? Democrats. You know what they said? The First Amendment is not absolute.

THEY said this, Mac. Not anyone else. Democrats.

Your inability to deal with that makes YOU the fundie. Can you see that or no?
In this case, Democrat ideological fundamentalists. Leftist ideological fundamentalists. My apologies. I assumed that an adult of average intelligence could pretty easily assume that. That's pretty much the whole point here. I'm guessing that the person to whom I was posting, Slade3200, got that without any problem.

It would be nice if you'd just stop reading my posts, because we clearly don't operate on the same wavelength and you get very, very upset. But alas, I know how compelling I am.

In this case, Democrat ideological fundamentalists. Leftist ideological fundamentalists. My apologies. I assumed that an adult of average intelligence could pretty easily assume that. That's pretty much the whole point here. I'm guessing that the person to whom I was posting, Slade3200, got that without any problem.

It would be nice if you'd just stop reading my posts, because we clearly don't operate on the same wavelength and you get very, very upset. But alas, I know how compelling I am.

You didn't immediately both sides this?

You didn't immediately both sides this?
"Hey Mac, I don't think you were very clear there. You mention "ideological fundamentalists" did this, but you didn't identify a side. Which side do you feel did this?"

"Oh, sorry Sweet Sue. To clarify, I meant left wing ideological fundamentalists, people who'd want to bury and/or distort the Hunter story for political advantage".

"Oh, okay, thanks for the clarification Mac. I didn't want to look silly by jumping to ignorant conclusions there. Yeah, I agree. That's probably who this was".

"Cool, Sweet Sue".

:rolleyes:

"Hey Mac, I don't think you were very clear there. You mention "ideological fundamentalists" did this, but you didn't identify a side. Which side do you feel did this?"

"Oh, sorry Sweet Sue. To clarify, I meant left wing ideological fundamentalists, people who'd want to bury and/or distort the Hunter story for political advantage".

"Oh, okay, thanks for the clarification Mac. I didn't want to look silly by jumping to ignorant conclusions there. Yeah, I agree. That's probably who this was".

"Cool, Sweet Sue".

:rolleyes:

You know what you didn't say, Mac? "It's awful and an insult to Americans that Democrats would conspire to suppress free speech"

Nor did you say anything like it. You imported your conclusion: "Both sides"

Sure, Mac. Who do you think you're fooling?

You know what you didn't say, Mac? "It's awful and an insult to Americans that Democrats would conspire to suppress free speech"

Nor did you say anything like it. You imported your conclusion: "Both sides"

Sure, Mac. Who do you think you're fooling?
Again, I was communicating with someone else. Since I know that posting to you is pointless, I wasn't writing for you.

This is beyond tedious now. I tried to show you how adults in my world communicate, and I failed.

Play with someone else.

Again, I was communicating with someone else. Since I know that posting to you is pointless, I wasn't writing for you.

This is beyond tedious now. I tried to show you how adults in my world communicate, and I failed.

Play with someone else.

Did you or did you not "both sides" this

Forum List

Back