Just How Bad Is It for Trump

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Elon Musk tweeted something about Twitter Files and there were like 4 threads about it in about 2 hours:

So, Elon Musk has said that the details of the suppression of the Hunter laptop story will be published today at 5PM ET.

To include a live Q&A

Now, this should be fun.

This reminds me of the WikiLeaks dumps. Elon is releasing everything as of 6 PM EST right now. Those people are completely busted.

Interesting reading. And now I wonder if anything will be done about it...and if twitter did this shit prior to Musk buying it...then what was Zuckerberg up to? Musk bought the place and wound up exposing a lot of corruption...and interference to a political election. Treason.

Just a sample (for those not on twitter):

While going through Yahoo.com today, I saw this blurb:

1671077233347.png

Supposedly there is going to be a major announcement coming out in less than 24 hours.... Not a peep from the loyalists here about it.

Elon Musk tweeted something about Twitter Files and there were like 4 threads about it in about 2 hours:

View attachment 738730

Supposedly there is going to be a major announcement coming out in less than 24 hours.... Not a peep from the loyalists here about it.
what is there for them to talk about??

two completely different things,,

we all knew what was coming with the twitter release,
no one has a clue whats coming tomorrow,,
You knew what was coming from the twitter release? You knew it would be a nothing-burger?

There is no speculation about the blob; no buzz from his loyal followers.

Its almost as if you guys have forgotten your savior.

You knew what was coming from the twitter release? You knew it would be a nothing-burger?

I don't suppose it ever occurred to you that perhaps it's YOU who are the only one obsessed with the Bad Orange Man? Nah...

its a lot more than a nothing burger,, proof the government was working with a private company to undermine an election is pretty serious,,

and then theres the revelation twitter execs lied under oath to congress,,

cant speak to any savior,, its just trump,,

its a lot more than a nothing burger,, proof the government was working with a private company to undermine an election is pretty serious,,
Wow, could you imagine if that really happened?
and then theres the revelation twitter execs lied under oath to congress,,
Wow, could you imagine if that really happened?
If you believe it then it’s not lying.

cant speak to any savior,, its just trump,,
"just trump".

Thanks.

View attachment 738730

Better than it is for you. ;)

It's like you, but with billions of dollars and substance.

Russian "Collusion"--ZOMG THE WORLD IS ENDING TRUMMMPPP for years

Twitter files: Nothingburger

Just because you loons say something doesn't make it anywhere close to true. Hello?

View attachment 738730

Total bullshit, like always. Beech can't stop spewing stupid.

Forum List

Back