Breaking Exclusive – Right Wing Website, The Conservative Treehouse, Admits Holding Identical Classified Documents Which Led to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Technically speaking, a document that is stamped “Unclassified” has classification markings. It’s an odd phrasing, but when the government or politicians use odd phrasing, there is usually a reason.

I’d also mention that individual pages of a classified document that contain no classified information may retain the markings used for the completed document.

We may find, or not, that 90% of this is word games around “classified markings” versus containing classified information.

This, and how I truly trust the FBI, left alone without representation and with a thin search warrant, could find such blasphemy. Where was the corvette parked again?

Technically speaking, a document that is stamped “Unclassified” has classification markings. It’s an odd phrasing, but when the government or politicians use odd phrasing, there is usually a reason.

I’d also mention that individual pages of a classified document that contain no classified information may retain the markings used for the completed document.

We may find, or not, that 90% of this is word games around “classified markings” versus containing classified information.

You didn't read the indict.

You very obviously have not read the indictment for yourself.

Why is that?

Is it because it is longer than a tweet?

You are being hoaxed, rube, and your lying sources are counting on you not reading the indictment. They depend on your stupidity and ignorance.

Why is that?

You are being hoaxed, rube, and your lying sources are counting on you not reading the indictment. They depend on your stupidity and ignorance.
No one fucking cares what that two bit hypocrite Garland pulled out of his ass.

Why is that?

They will never read that indictment. They don't want to know, and they don't care anyway.

Give them the evidence, no matter how clear, and they'll call it fake news.

These people have been mentally transported back to 1930's Europe.

They will never read that indictment. They don't want to know, and they don't care anyway.

Give them the evidence, no matter how clear, and they'll call it fake news.

These people have been mentally transported back to 1930's Europe.
You are a LIAR and a BULLSHIT ARTIST.

Read my lips, dumbshit:

EQUAL APPLICATION OF THE LAW.

Or is that too difficult a concept for your puny little leftard brain?

Forum List

Back