Joe Biden: People in America Are Being Thrown Out of Restaurants For Being Gay (VIDEO)

People in America Are Being Thrown Out of Restaurants For Being Gay​

Sounds an excellent new idea .
Nothing worse than continuing loud laughter to ruining the appreciation of good food .

Please name names. I would prefer eating at restaurants that exclude public health menaces from their premises, and so would millions of others.

I've been going to restaurants since I was a kid here in America, and was never asked my sexual preferences even once.

Maybe in Washington DC where Sleepy Joe has spent most of his life they do this?

I am neither usually easily shocked or Canadian . Which means I am rarely a Sniveller .
But eating near to two or more male queers does upset me greatly .
Example , I am tucking into a delicious ice cream based pudding laced with a liqueur . At the next table a gaggle of male gays .
Suddenly a picture of an oddly shaped penis floods my mind and it is trying to squeeze by or through columns of shit inside a hairy fat male bum for some perverted sense of pleasure .
I rest my case , my Lord . Out with those literally shitty swine .

Let's pretend for a moment this is true.

I have no doubt it would be because those fags got thrown out for disturbing the restaurant and other diners there. No faggots were being ejected just because they were gay.

And to be honest, if I see some random stranger and I know they are gay it's because they are acting really like a faggot and putting it in everyone's face and making a spectacle of themselves. That's someone I don't want eating next to me anyway.

Hell if a restaurant asked me to leave because I wasn't gay I'd be glad to leave because I don't want to be in a pro homo establishment.

But back to reality, Biden is lying and making shit up.

I am neither usually easily shocked or Canadian . Which means I am rarely a Sniveller .
But eating near to two or more male queers does upset me greatly .
Example , I am tucking into a delicious ice cream based pudding laced with a liqueur . At the next table a gaggle of male gays .
Suddenly a picture of an oddly shaped penis floods my mind and it is trying to squeeze by or through columns of shit inside a hairy fat male bum for some perverted sense of pleasure .
I rest my case , my Lord . Out with those literally shitty swine .
WTF? This says way more about you and your mindset than gay people. You can keep that shit to yourself. :rolleyes:

If customers starts performing gay sex in a restaurant, they should be tossed out. The other diners might not want to see or smell that when they are eating.

If customers starts performing gay sex in a restaurant, they should be tossed out. The other diners might not want to see or smell that when they are eating.
when I go out to eat and I see illegals cooking the food, knowing they have never had any kind of shot in their lives despite being infected with numerous diseases...I lose my appetite quick

Forum List

Back