BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

Negro thug cop shooting an unarmed White Patriot woman veteran.

Why aren't the Patriots burning down cities, looting, murdering, destroying, rioting etc?

You know, like the BLM assholes?
She was a terrorist attacking Congress.

Race had nothing to do with it except for her white privilege.
Like that dumb white racist bitch from Tenn. What was she whining?
"We were doing Revolution and they're shooting at us! They should be shooting BLM!"

Want me to post that clip?

Why do you hate the Blue?

I thought shooting someone who is unarmed is the definition of a cop murdering someone? Or does that only apply if it's a white cop shooting a black dude? A little white unarmed lady poses more of a threat to a cop than an unarmed black guy?

Insurrection

insurrection involves actual acts of violence against the state or its officers.

Only the attorney general can bring charges of insurrection, which is defined by Title 18, section 2383 of the U.S.C.:

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Elsewhere (title 10, chapter 13, section 254), the U.S. Code allows the president to “immediately order the insurgents to disperse and retire peaceably to their abodes within a limited time.” If the insurrectionists don’t comply, the president can then call out the military and National Guard to suppress civil disorder and insurrection.

The cop was doing his job.
What SPECIFIC threat did she pose?
Trespassing while being conservative?
She was leading a mob into the House chamber, ya moron.
So were the cops that were RIGHT BESIDE HER also leading a mob? And if being in a mob is all it takes to define terrorism what of all the mobs over the last two years?
We're talking about her specific situation. A mob of hundreds broke into the Capitol, threatening lawmakers. The House chamber had not yet been completely evacuated when the mob started breaking into the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. The first person to try to gain entry was shot and killed which kept the mob out until lawmakers were safe.

That cop is a hero and Ashli Shootingtarget died a traitor to her country.

Last edited:
I thought shooting someone who is unarmed is the definition of a cop murdering someone?
A little white unarmed lady poses more of a threat to a cop than an unarmed black guy?
So in your opinion Michael Brown was murdered by that cop?

Michael Brown attacked the cop. That woman never touched that cop or even got close to him.

Typical liberal fail. Unarmed white woman killed by armed negro. This is perfectly ok to the left.

Looks like it's time to take up arms.

Michael Brown attacked the cop. That woman never touched that cop or even got close to him.

Typical liberal fail. Unarmed white woman killed by armed negro. This is perfectly ok to the left.

Looks like it's time to take up arms.
She was part of an armed mob that had already assaulted 140 police officers.

I thought shooting someone who is unarmed is the definition of a cop murdering someone? Or does that only apply if it's a white cop shooting a black dude? A little white unarmed lady poses more of a threat to a cop than an unarmed black guy?
Oh? What was Walter Scott armed with when a cop shot him?

They put forth an interesting question in logic.

They first claim it's justified to use lethal force when it's one or more police officers, against a single unarmed assailant.

But it's not justified when it's lethal force against individual members of an armed mob of hundreds, against a small outnumbered police force defending the people the mob intends to assault.

I'm not playing this game with you.

Police removed barricades and directed protesters where to go. They did that, and one got shot for doing that. That's murder.

Police removed barricades and directed protesters where to go. They did that, and one got shot for doing that. That's murder.
You're playing the wrong game.
You confuse police allowing access to the "public" areas of congress, with police repelling invasion of "restricted" zones within the capitol.

Think of it like when white house security lets somebody into the press room, but the person then tries to gain access to the oval office or the presidential residence.

Using the excuse that the guards let them into the building, so they can go anywhere within it.

1614604080757.png

Ashlii Babitt was a hell of a lot closer to the cop that shot her than Brown was and we have video of her advancing on him through a window she had just helped smash and leading a Mob while wearing a backpack that could have been carrying a bomb
And those cops have been put on suspension and are being investigated for THEIR part in that Insurrection

You're playing the wrong game.
You confuse police allowing access to the "public" areas of congress, with police repelling invasion of "restricted" zones within the capitol.

Think of it like when white house security lets somebody into the press room, but the person then tries to gain access to the oval office or the presidential residence.

Using the excuse that the guards let them into the building, so they can go anywhere within it.

If it was a "public" area of the capitol, why were the barricades there? Why did the cops have to move them?

Ooops, fail.

If it was a "public" area of the capitol, why were the barricades there? Why did the cops have to move them?
Well you got me. You just showed they had already entered "non-public" areas of the capitol, and were about to breech into a "restricted" area. So they had already committed several higher and higher degrees of criminal trespass.

What game? I was just testing you for consistency. As expected, you failed the test.

And you're a liar. Police did not remove barricades leading into the Speaker's Lobby...

The cop was doing his job.
What SPECIFIC threat did she pose?
Trespassing while being conservative?
She was leading a mob into the House chamber, ya moron.
So were the cops that were RIGHT BESIDE HER also leading a mob? And if being in a mob is all it takes to define terrorism what of all the mobs over the last two years?
We're talking about her specific situation. A mob of hundreds broke into the Capitol, threatening lawmakers. The House chamber had not yet been completely evacuated when the mob started breaking into the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. The first person to try to gain entry was shot and killed which kept the mob out until lawmakers were safe.

That cop is a hero and Ashli Shootingtarget died a traitor to her country.
Poor, demented Grampa Murked U. Utterly incapable of refuting my post, he marks it as funny and then runs away.

Forum List

Back