BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

The cop was doing his job.

Killing unarmed protesters is a cop's job? That's what you're going with? I'll be holding you to that, like, forever...
Many came with lead pipes, bats and other items useful for a violent assault and killing. The unarmed comment is disengenius when your patriot scum are ransacking the Capital looming for congress members and the VP to lynch.

Babbitt was entirely unarmed. So I'll put you down as also advocating for cops killing unarmed protesters. You DemoKKKrats are an incredibly brutal lot.
LOLOL

Suuure ... uh-huh ...

I guess you missed the part where the protestors are calling for taking the cops mask off because he couldn't breathe? Doesn't sound like the protestors meant any long term harm to the cops now does it.

Killing unarmed protesters is a cop's job? That's what you're going with? I'll be holding you to that, like, forever...
Many came with lead pipes, bats and other items useful for a violent assault and killing. The unarmed comment is disengenius when your patriot scum are ransacking the Capital looming for congress members and the VP to lynch.

Babbitt was entirely unarmed. So I'll put you down as also advocating for cops killing unarmed protesters. You DemoKKKrats are an incredibly brutal lot.
LOLOL

Suuure ... uh-huh ...

So which one is Babbitt and what weapon was she armed with?

She was armed with a Trump flag.

Trump flags are now considered weapons? Are they going to demand that they be registered like guns.

LOLOL

Suuure ... uh-huh ...

I guess you missed the part where the protestors are calling for taking the cops mask off because he couldn't breathe? Doesn't sound like the protestors meant any long term harm to the cops now does it.

You do know there's a cop on the bottom of that pile having the shit beat out of him, don't ya?

LOLOL

Suuure ... uh-huh ...

So which one is Babbitt and what weapon was she armed with?

She was armed with a Trump flag.

Trump flags are now considered weapons? Are they going to demand that they be registered like guns.

When they're used to attack people, yes, they are weapons.

What SPECIFIC threat did she pose?
Trespassing while being conservative?
She was leading a mob into the House chamber, ya moron.
So were the cops that were RIGHT BESIDE HER also leading a mob? And if being in a mob is all it takes to define terrorism what of all the mobs over the last two years?
We're talking about her specific situation. A mob of hundreds broke into the Capitol, threatening lawmakers. The House chamber had not yet been completely evacuated when the mob started breaking into the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. The first person to try to gain entry was shot and killed which kept the mob out until lawmakers were safe.

That cop is a hero and Ashli Shootingtarget died a traitor to her country.
Poor, demented Grampa Murked U. Utterly incapable of refuting my post, he marks it as funny and then runs away.
When you offer a point worthy of discussion I'll let you know. Until then here! Have another funny to cry about.

So were the cops that were RIGHT BESIDE HER also leading a mob? And if being in a mob is all it takes to define terrorism what of all the mobs over the last two years?
We're talking about her specific situation. A mob of hundreds broke into the Capitol, threatening lawmakers. The House chamber had not yet been completely evacuated when the mob started breaking into the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. The first person to try to gain entry was shot and killed which kept the mob out until lawmakers were safe.

Poor, demented Grampa Murked U. Utterly incapable of refuting my post, he marks it as funny and then runs away.
When you offer a point worthy of discussion I'll let you know. Until then here! Have another funny to cry about.
No worries, I was confident you couldn't refute my post when I hit the reply button. Brain-dead cowards hit 'funny' then run.

No worries, I was confident you couldn't refute my post when I hit the reply button. Brain-dead cowards hit 'funny' then run.
Imagine being so full of yourself that you think people MUST respond to you to disprove whatever asinine thing you say...

Get a grip and enjoy another funny

Imagine being so full of yourself that you think people MUST respond to you to disprove whatever asinine thing you say...

You asked a question, I answered. You obviously couldn't refute the answer so you surrendered. I can live with that.

Just another example of how the media controls the mindset of democrats.....it was a peaceful protest and going into the people's house (capitol bldg) is the right of any citizen.....the peoples house cannot be restricted that is illegal.....
I would not go that far

most people at the Trump rally/riot did not enter the building because it was not open house day where everyone was free to enter

and among those that did some were looters and vandals

While I can believe you're dumb enough to think only guns can be used to kill people, the reality is there are other means.
Obama told his followers to bring guns to a knife fight even though Pajama Boys are notoriously afraid of firearms

but now you are telling us Trump told his people who cling to their guns to bring protest signs to an insurrection where police were armed with guns?

While I can believe you're dumb enough to think only guns can be used to kill people, the reality is there are other means.
Obama told his followers to bring guns to a knife fight even though Pajama Boys are notoriously afraid of firearms

but now you are telling us Trump told his people who cling to their guns to bring protest signs to an insurrection where police were armed with guns?
What does Obama have to do with you idiotically suggesting a gun is needed to kill someone? :eusa_doh:

Just another example of how the media controls the mindset of democrats.....it was a peaceful protest and going into the people's house (capitol bldg) is the right of any citizen.....the peoples house cannot be restricted that is illegal.....
I would not go that far

most people at the Trump rally/riot did not enter the building because it was not open house day where everyone was free to enter

and among those that did some were looters and vandals

Nonsense....as in........

The public entrance to the U.S. Capitol is through the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center. The U.S. Capitol is open to the public for tours Monday – Saturday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. It is closed on Sundays, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, and Inauguration Day.

Actually the mob was there committing treason, not terrorism which isn't defined for domestic perpetrators.

American Citizens have every right to enter the capitol bldg....it is public property.

The U.S. Capitol is open to the public for tours Monday – Saturday
Meaning visitors were strictly controlled and not free to come and go as they please

I support and trump and the goals of the trump rally

democrats stole the 2020 election and we must never forget that

but I think its already being forgotten as the media concentrates on Buffalo Man and his cohorts

Actually the mob was there committing treason, not terrorism which isn't defined for domestic perpetrators.

American Citizens have every right to enter the capitol bldg....it is public property.
The Oval Office is in a public building. Why don't you break the door down to get inside while Biden is in there. See what happens...

I

You asked a question, I answered. You obviously couldn't refute the answer so you surrendered. I can live with that.
I refuted your nonsense and you doubled down on stupid.

No response was necessary

I

LOL

You're senile, gramps. :cuckoo:

You refuted nothing. All you did was ask more questions. Which I answered and then you proverbially threw in the towel.

I

LOL

You're senile, gramps. :cuckoo:

You refuted nothing. All you did was ask more questions. Which I answered and then you proverbially threw in the towel.
No one has answered the question tard. Trespassing is neither a capital offense or a terrorist act.

You and ANYONE who thinks she was a terrorist is a full blown idiot.

Forum List

Back