BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

Let's breakdown the logic or lack thereof here. You're saying that If the secret secret barricades a door, to a restricted building, and a mob attempts to break it down, breach it and start climbing through and even ignore commands to cease with weapons drawn, that the SS or capital police should not consider said ppl to be a dangerous threat?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Suddenly all the right wingers are no longer interested in law and order when it suits them.

They found it justifiable when cops fired 30 shots at an unarmed black guy in the hallway to his apartment.

This was a single shot in the middle of an armed invasion of a restricted location, while protecting the lives of the Article I government.

The demonstrators were not armed, it was a public building and can not legally be restricted, and the Article I government is supposed to be subordinate to the voting public.
dude, he's saying they had arms so it was an armed demonstration. holy shit dude, these pukes are hilarious.

Can't make up their kind of stupid.

The mod shut down the thread before I could get the link posted.

could I be wrong. It seems to me that you feel it’s o.k . for people to storm our capital and even though the capital police retreated to this position of last resort and even at that point the mob showed no intention of retreat, that some how the officer did something wrong? Is that what your saying?

The mod shut down the thread before I could get the link posted.

could I be wrong. It seems to me that you feel it’s o.k . for people to storm our capital and even though the capital police retreated to this position of last resort and even at that point the mob showed no intention of retreat, that some how the officer did something wrong? Is that what your saying?
It seems to me you think so

Let's breakdown the logic or lack thereof here. You're saying that If the secret secret barricades a door, to a restricted building, and a mob attempts to break it down, breach it and start climbing through and even ignore commands to cease with weapons drawn, that the SS or capital police should not consider said ppl to be a dangerous threat?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Suddenly all the right wingers are no longer interested in law and order when it suits them.

They found it justifiable when cops fired 30 shots at an unarmed black guy in the hallway to his apartment.

This was a single shot in the middle of an armed invasion of a restricted location, while protecting the lives of the Article I government.

The demonstrators were not armed, it was a public building and can not legally be restricted, and the Article I government is supposed to be subordinate to the voting public.

Which makes it remarkably ironic then, that that --- subordinating to the voting public ---- is precisely what the government WAS doing when the gaggle of yahoos trumping all over the Capitol, smearing shit on the walls, crushing police and building nooses, came in to keep them from doing it.

Dude, the stick in the photo doesn’t look like the one in the box! Sorry you failed

You're completely demented.
And instead of admitting he had a 950,000 volt stun stick, which is categorized as a weapon, you deflect from the lie you told, that he didn't have a stun stick.
does it need a license to carry? is it illegal to use as a walking stick? please, I'm still not comprehending your assertion here.

I said he had a weapon, and the photo proves it. Faun posted the picture hours ago, and you refused to accept it. I gave you the photo, the box the FBI found, and told you the FBI got the receipt. Your only argument was that it wasn't what I just showed you it was.

As I said, you were demented to claim the pictures didn't match.

Congress is both public and restricted, like many government buildings. There are sections open to the public, and restricted sections. Go to the airport, and start breaking down the door to a restricted area and see what happens.

Yeah not even close. The yellow band in the picture is missing from the one on the guy's lap.
stun3.JPG

Last edited:
They should take Limbaugh's Medal of freedom, and give it to the cop.
My only criticism I have is he should have emptied his pistol into that traitor's sleazy face.

You left out one important fact.

A violent mob of hundreds of Republican Trump supporters forced their way into the capital, assaulted and beat police, so badly it led to the death of at least one, and major injuries...ransacked the capital looking for Congressmembers and the Vice President to Lynch, smeared shit on the capital walls, stole property and attempted to overturn the national election. While wearing MAGA and Blue Lives Matter regalia they attacked police, calling black officers n****rs.

And in thread after thread RWNJ's DEFEND THEM and their violence. Pretty violent. Pretty hateful.

As I predicted back when this happened and it became evident the authorities were attempting to hide the identity of this killer that he would turn out to be a African-American.

Here is his picture..........View attachment 461674
You just discovered this? Wow... Frontline showed him shooting her.

Its a tragedy; she died for the blob who doesn't even know her name.

Its a tragedy; she died for the blob who doesn't even know her name.
Do you remember when Trump told the people at his rallies if they assaulted protesters, he would pay their legal bills.

Trump: 'Knock the Crap Out' of Protesters, I'll Pay Legal Fees
www.thedailybeast.com › trump-knock-the-crap-out-of...

Donald Trump encouraged supporters to rough up potential protesters Monday at his final ... "I'll pay the legal fees," he added.

I wonder why Trump hasn't offered to pay the legal bills for the 268+ people charged with participating in the January 6th insurrection.

black men kill white women more than any other race,,,

CHANGE MY MIND
Nope. Most murder is intraracial, not interracial. For the language challenged that means that white kill whites, blacks kill blacks, Asians kill Asians.
Most murdered women are murdered by current or former lover, boyfriend, spouse. Interracial relationships are on the rise, but not that much. It’s white men murdering most murdered white women.
The FBI keeps statistics on violent crime which are readily available online. You don’t have to live in ignorance, you’re choosing to.
fail,,
Yup, I fail to get in the latrine trenches and smear myself with the feces of lies that you MAGAts do every time you speak or touch a keyboard.
I knew it--another liberal democrat with Trump living in her head. Typical insulting democrat response when they have no argument.

You have no argument, magafag! Do they not teach hypocrisy at Cult45 U?

CHANGE MY MIND
Nope. Most murder is intraracial, not interracial. For the language challenged that means that white kill whites, blacks kill blacks, Asians kill Asians.
Most murdered women are murdered by current or former lover, boyfriend, spouse. Interracial relationships are on the rise, but not that much. It’s white men murdering most murdered white women.
The FBI keeps statistics on violent crime which are readily available online. You don’t have to live in ignorance, you’re choosing to.
fail,,
Yup, I fail to get in the latrine trenches and smear myself with the feces of lies that you MAGAts do every time you speak or touch a keyboard.
I knew it--another liberal democrat with Trump living in her head. Typical insulting democrat response when they have no argument.

You're as big a fool as she is. Throw the names around when you have no defense or argument. Run along now.

CHANGE MY MIND
fail,,

You're as big a fool as she is. Throw the names around when you have no defense or argument. Run along now.

Argument for what, Einstein? Are you some kind of dumb dummy? You haven't made any arguments. You're yelling at clouds, stupid.
6ac.jpg

CHANGE MY MIND
fail,,

Argument for what, Einstein? Are you some kind of dumb dummy? You haven't made any arguments. You're yelling at clouds, stupid.
View attachment 462094

love your self portrait,,,

CHANGE MY MIND
fail,,

View attachment 462094

love your self portrait,,,

Right? :itsok:

Forum List

Back