BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

black men kill white women more than any other race,,,

CHANGE MY MIND
Nope. Most murder is intraracial, not interracial. For the language challenged that means that white kill whites, blacks kill blacks, Asians kill Asians.
Most murdered women are murdered by current or former lover, boyfriend, spouse. Interracial relationships are on the rise, but not that much. It’s white men murdering most murdered white women.
The FBI keeps statistics on violent crime which are readily available online. You don’t have to live in ignorance, you’re choosing to.
fail,,
Yup, I fail to get in the latrine trenches and smear myself with the feces of lies that you MAGAts do every time you speak or touch a keyboard.
Yup, I fail to get in the latrine trenches and smear myself with the feces of lies that you xiden/communist idolers do every time you speak or touch a keyboard.

black men kill white women more than any other race,,,

CHANGE MY MIND
Nope. Most murder is intraracial, not interracial. For the language challenged that means that white kill whites, blacks kill blacks, Asians kill Asians.
Most murdered women are murdered by current or former lover, boyfriend, spouse. Interracial relationships are on the rise, but not that much. It’s white men murdering most murdered white women.
The FBI keeps statistics on violent crime which are readily available online. You don’t have to live in ignorance, you’re choosing to.
fail,,
Yup, I fail to get in the latrine trenches and smear myself with the feces of lies that you MAGAts do every time you speak or touch a keyboard.
I knew it--another liberal democrat with Trump living in her head. Typical insulting democrat response when they have no argument.

You have no argument, magafag! Do they not teach hypocrisy at Cult45 U?
You're as big a fool as she is. Throw the names around when you have no defense or argument. Run along now.

Argument for what, Einstein? Are you some kind of dumb dummy? You haven't made any arguments. You're yelling at clouds, stupid.
View attachment 462094
Have you gone off your meds. You came on here throwing vulgar, unfounded insults around and now you are toying with giving yourself a coronary. Tsk Tsk, sucks to be you.

:itsok: Mkay.

The cop was doing his job.

Killing unarmed protesters is a cop's job? That's what you're going with? I'll be holding you to that, like, forever...
Many came with lead pipes, bats and other items useful for a violent assault and killing. The unarmed comment is disengenius when your patriot scum are ransacking the Capital looming for congress members and the VP to lynch.
Liar.

Another asshole excuse maker for the excessive use of deadly force.

If Babbit were black, and the cop white, you'd be shitting turkeys .
If Babbit were black and climbing through a window she and her fellow mob members had smashed to get into the Congressional chambers...despite being told to get down several times, ya she still would have been shot and it would be her own idiot fault.

You are proven wrong by all the protests and riots instigated by antifa and blm.
Let me know when they decide to ransack the Capital, hunt down the VP, and overturn an election. Until then I’ll file this under whataboutism.

First of all it is capitol not capital. How were they going to over-turn an election by merely protesting? Breaking a couple of windows is not ransacking the capitol....you have let the excitable media get inside your head.

Try and use some common sense.
Could they have "merely protested" on the outside of the barriers that were put up? Or on the other side of the locked doors/windows they smashed in and breached?

When was breaching a locked and in some cases "barricaded" door or window reclassified as a non-threat?

Killing unarmed protesters is a cop's job? That's what you're going with? I'll be holding you to that, like, forever...
Many came with lead pipes, bats and other items useful for a violent assault and killing. The unarmed comment is disengenius when your patriot scum are ransacking the Capital looming for congress members and the VP to lynch.
Liar.

If Babbit were black and climbing through a window she and her fellow mob members had smashed to get into the Congressional chambers...despite being told to get down several times, ya she still would have been shot and it would be her own idiot fault.
Dozens went through that window, you fucking cromagnon.

Why weren't they killed too?
I don't think anyone else tried to go through THAT window.
How was it a threat that justified murdering her?

When they are protecting elected officials, under seige, and someone climbs through a window they just broke to get in...what exactly should police do? Keeping in mind they have no way of knowing who or if anyone is armed, only that there is a violent mob who overtook the building.

Quit pretending they are just misguided tourists!

bent on finding any shred of illusion to get Orange Crash off the hook for what he did, all for no higher purpose than, "because Cult".
Oh, that. Then that's a relief. I was afraid they actually believed this shit.
I personally think they do believe it. It doesn't really make sense to engage in behavior that can have such adverse results, such as being jailed, having a criminal record, possibly being injured or killed or labeled a subversive (or terrorist) by your government just for shits and giggles. Looking at the video of that mob some of them were VERY angry but angry about what? Something that didn't even happen. The inability to distinguish reality from fantasy is one of the symptoms of mental illness.
I was talking about them believing that Ashli Babbitt is an innocent martyr. That takes even more effort than believing election fraud, imo.
Ah, well she's a martyr to them for sure.

Liar.

When they are protecting elected officials, under seige, and someone climbs through a window they just broke to get in...what exactly should police do? Keeping in mind they have no way of knowing who or if anyone is armed, only that there is a violent mob who overtook the building.

the elected officials had already been taken out of the building,,

stop lying,,

So was the one with George Floyd.
Of course you would think it is comparable. You picked a bad example.
An experienced cop knows how much force he can apply without causing lasting harm. He is an experienced cop and Floyd died from an overdose.
Nope. Even his partners with him were concerned about how long he kept his knee on the man's neck.

Bad example. Please try to find a better one if you want to make a case.

Liar.

You would think they would have started shooting right away if they were armed. When you are out to kill everyone in Congress you should give the impression you are serious. Mountain out of a mole hill bullshit.

So was the one with George Floyd.
Of course you would think it is comparable. You picked a bad example.
An experienced cop knows how much force he can apply without causing lasting harm. He is an experienced cop and Floyd died from an overdose.
Nope. Even his partners with him were concerned about how long he kept his knee on the man's neck.

Bad example. Please try to find a better one if you want to make a case.
Floyd's toxicology report.

Liar.

You would think they would have started shooting right away if they were armed. When you are out to kill everyone in Congress you should give the impression you are serious. Mountain out of a mole hill bullshit.

yesterday she was calling them blood thirsty killers,,,

shes a drama queen,,,

shooting "blind", is doing its job? these retards are supposedly better trained. you, are a retard
He killed her with one shot, didn't hit any of the crowd around her. Seems to me he was trained pretty well.
you dispute the video i saw...as i said, you are a retard. the other retard raised its arm and fired. thats not whats taught.

Liar.

nothing but LIES from the demonRATS. antifa and black flies matter are responsible for the riots in DC. the demonRATS paid them, as they did last summer, enabling these thugs to go city to city.

Bet you wouldn't say that if it were your daughter.
Yeah, I would, with great sadness and with absolute FURY at the people who built up Trump's lying claims of fraud.
im sure you meant:
absolute FURY at the people who built up xidens/ demonRATS lying
President Biden isn't the one who concocted all this garbage.

biden doesnt have the mental capacity to concoct a fart,, he has to wait for it to happen naturally,,

Bet you wouldn't say that if it were your daughter.
Yeah, I would, with great sadness and with absolute FURY at the people who built up Trump's lying claims of fraud.
im sure you meant:
absolute FURY at the people who built up xidens/ demonRATS lying
President Biden isn't the one who concocted all this garbage.
it was probably barrag-o. but xiden signs away...grow up

Forum List

Back