BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

And you believe that warrants a lethal response from police? Killing an unarmed protester? Why can't you answer that question?
She was armed with a lethal mob. They already killed a cop.
show us how a woman carries so many people in her arms? please demonstrate to us.
Dumbfuck, they were smashing the doors and the windows to break in. It wasn't just her, it was a mob. And even more behind them. The first window that was broken out led to Ashli Shootingtarget climbing through it. Had she not been stopped, the mob would have followed. Just as they did throughout the Capitol.

That cop, who warned the mob to stay back, had no choice but to discharge his firearm.
BULLSHIT He was scared, disobeyed his orders, and shot an unarmed girl, after he crapped in his pants, The man is no hero and should be charged with murder
And will be

We don't need to ask, they chanted "hang Mike Pence"
Why not Pence betrayed his duty and the Constitution
You're not helping the case against the police officer, by saying they were justified in trying to kill a person the capitol police were protecting.

In fact, that only bolsters the reason to use lethal force to stop them.
They were not trying kill anyone. If this was a real insurrection instead of a protest there would have been more than one state funeral by now.

Ah, so your rules now state that being part of a group of protesters is considered "armed" and subject to lethal force. I'll remember that...
Intelligence reports said they were armed. Police already arrested people heading to the rally possessing firearms. They already used a battering ram to breach the outside doors, used flags and pipes as weapons against the police. And were now trying to smash their way into the congressional gallery where members of congress were sheltering.

Babbitt was not armed, but now I know you believe killing an unarmed protester is an acceptable action for law enforcement. I'll remember that...
Not new they did it at Kent State many years ago too

Intelligence reports said they were armed. Police already arrested people heading to the rally possessing firearms. They already used a battering ram to breach the outside doors, used flags and pipes as weapons against the police. And were now trying to smash their way into the congressional gallery where members of congress were sheltering.
Babbitt was not armed, but now I know you believe killing an unarmed protester is an acceptable action for law enforcement. I'll remember that...
She spearheaded a lethal mob of insurrectionists to breach a restricted area where congress was in refuge.

Like a journey of 1,000 miles, how do you stop a 1,000 person mob?

She spearheaded a lethal mob of insurrectionists to breach a restricted area where congress was in refuge.

That is total bullshit.

Maybe 100 got inside Capitol. Lethal force is not permitted as a preemptive measure. There has to be clear and compelling evidence that the officer or those he serves are in imminent and direct danger. Maybes and could be are not permitted.

No Congress person gets the presumed protection of Kill First and sort it out later.
You confuse the situation. The mob breached the barricades, they used a battering ram to breach the building. Capitol police and secret service had already retreated into a restricted zone with their protectees. They set up a last line of defense that was being breached.

They were not trying kill anyone. If this was a real insurrection instead of a protest there would have been more than one state funeral by now.
You claim the failure of the insurrection is a reason not to take it seriously.

Sounds like the first world trade center bombing.

Actually the capitol police did not have rules of engagement against "mobs" of insurrectionists.
But you're insisting lethal force is acceptable against unarmed protesters, regardless of the ROE.
She was entering a restricted area. And she was spearheading a mob intent on killing a member of congress.

That's a lie, but even if it wasn't, you are still advocating for lethal force as a response to unarmed protest. It's duly noted.

Fucking Nazi.

Maybe 100 got inside Capitol. Lethal force is not permitted as a preemptive measure. There has to be clear and compelling evidence that the officer or those he serves are in imminent and direct danger. Maybes and could be are not permitted.
Why try to bullshit? 100 got inside the capitol? Total bull.

Capitol riot arrests: Updated list of who has been charged so far
www.insider.com › News › Politics

268 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all. · A pro-Trump mob descended on the Capitol January 6, ...

And those 268 people charged represent only a fraction of the people inside the capitol. As they only charged the people they had on video committing crimes while inside, and not just for trespass.

I have no problem with the shooting.

Defending our elected officials from a violent mob is justifiable in my book.
I think that if elections are stolen and the justice systems closes its eyes, there is but one solution left.

Whatever you think the one solution is, go for it.
looks like they were doing it. got your attention huh? election theft can't go without consequences.

Have fun with that. Didn't change anything and now this dumb bitch is dead.

If you want to try the same thing, go for it.
your lack of humanity is noted.

It's sad that she wasted her life over nothing. But ultimately it's her choice, and yours, if you want to do something so Darwin-award-level stupid.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you want to do the same, nobody is stopping you. See what happens.
how would you know it was wasted? just asking, because you sure have god like tendancies.

Because she died and Biden is still the president. Died over nothing. Wasted life.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Sad.
you have no idea where this goes. there's that tendency again.

Where it goes is Biden will still be the President.

If you or any other idiots want to sacrifice your life to try to overthrow our democracy, then go ahead and see what happens. It's not going to work.
Then why masks and vaccines?

That's a lie, but even if it wasn't, you are still advocating for lethal force as a response to unarmed protest. It's duly noted.

Fucking Nazi.
The mob already injured 140 police officers, including several seriously, and one fatally.

How many blue lives matter?

Would you have surrendered members of congress to the mob? And if not, what force would you have used?
[/QUOTE]

God yes! Obviously, I don't have to respond to your second question.

Last edited:
I'm putting the shoe on the other foot. Would you have surrendered members of congress to the mob? And if not, what force would you have used?

Anyone?

Why try to bullshit? 100 got inside the capitol? Total bull.

Capitol riot arrests: Updated list of who has been charged so far
www.insider.com › News › Politics

268 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all. · A pro-Trump mob descended on the Capitol January 6, ...

And those 268 people charged represent only a fraction of the people inside the capitol. As they only charged the people they had on video committing crimes while inside, and not just for trespass.
When do the arrests happen for the 400 suspects that call themselves congress Imitating elected official in our house?

Forum List

Back