BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

That's a lie, but even if it wasn't, you are still advocating for lethal force as a response to unarmed protest. It's duly noted.

Fucking Nazi.
The mob already injured 140 police officers, including several seriously, and one fatally.

How many blue lives matter?

2,000+ cops were injured during the BLM/Antifa summer riots, and now you're saying all of those protesters should have been killed.

Fascist.

Dem Threats.jpg

2,000+ cops were injured during the BLM/Antifa summer riots, and now you're saying all of those protesters should have been killed.

Fascist.
Only the ones committing insurrection against the government.

Ah, there it is at last! You just want to protect your rich, white elites. The 30+ people who were murdered by your BLM/Antifa pals over the summer don't count because they were all black and brown. Thanks for the confirmation, douchebag.

I have no problem with the shooting.

Defending our elected officials from a violent mob is justifiable in my book.
I think that if elections are stolen and the justice systems closes its eyes, there is but one solution left.

Whatever you think the one solution is, go for it.
looks like they were doing it. got your attention huh? election theft can't go without consequences.

Have fun with that. Didn't change anything and now this dumb bitch is dead.

If you want to try the same thing, go for it.
your lack of humanity is noted.

It's sad that she wasted her life over nothing. But ultimately it's her choice, and yours, if you want to do something so Darwin-award-level stupid.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you want to do the same, nobody is stopping you. See what happens.
how would you know it was wasted? just asking, because you sure have god like tendancies.

Because she died and Biden is still the president. Died over nothing. Wasted life.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Sad.
you have no idea where this goes. there's that tendency again.

Where it goes is Biden will still be the President.

If you or any other idiots want to sacrifice your life to try to overthrow our democracy, then go ahead and see what happens. It's not going to work.
Then why masks and vaccines?

Masks and vaccines are unrelated to the topic of Ashli Babbitt and other idiots trying to overthrow democracy.

No Congress person gets the presumed protection of Kill First and sort it out later.
You confuse the situation. The mob breached the barricades, they used a battering ram to breach the building. Capitol police and secret service had already retreated into a restricted zone with their protectees. They set up a last line of defense that was being breached.
It’s a melodramatic offering you make as if people’s backs were against the wall with guns drawn against them. It’s more feelings fantasy crafted by libbies to try and override the facts.
Again, if what you stipulate had a smattering of truth then hundreds of “protestors” would have been shot deaf in a dozen cities.
Interesting how you think theoretical harm to Congress for an hour or so Trumps actual destruction fostered upon hundreds of business and residences and the owners thereof.

Maybe 100 got inside Capitol. Lethal force is not permitted as a preemptive measure. There has to be clear and compelling evidence that the officer or those he serves are in imminent and direct danger. Maybes and could be are not permitted.
Why try to bullshit? 100 got inside the capitol? Total bull.

Capitol riot arrests: Updated list of who has been charged so far
www.insider.com › News › Politics

268 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all. · A pro-Trump mob descended on the Capitol January 6, ...

And those 268 people charged represent only a fraction of the people inside the capitol. As they only charged the people they had on video committing crimes while inside, and not just for trespass.
The268 being only a fraction is your editorial insertion and not all were inside and my response was to the police being swarmed by thousand and thousands. Poor police presence does not legitimize murder.

Only the ones committing insurrection against the government.
Ah, there it is at last! You just want to protect your rich, white elites. The 30+ people who were murdered by your BLM/Antifa pals over the summer don't count because they were all black and brown. Thanks for the confirmation, douchebag.
Actually because I took an oath to support and defend the constitution of the united states.

And as the 14th amendment clause 3 states, having taken that oath, I can't support insurrection against the government.

I saw a stick one uses to walk with
And I showed you he bought the 950,000 volt walking stick from bass pro shops. The FBI even found the wrapper, and the receipt.
No, you didn’t. You said they found a receipt and a box. It didn’t show what it looked like.

I also asked if he purchased it illegally, or wasn’t allowed to? So what, it’s a walking stick in the photo

And those 268 people charged represent only a fraction of the people inside the capitol. As they only charged the people they had on video committing crimes while inside, and not just for trespass.
The268 being only a fraction is your editorial insertion and not all were inside and my response was to the police being swarmed by thousand and thousands. Poor police presence does not legitimize murder.

You can search the database, all 34 pages of several names per page, along with all the charges against them.

And note under 18 USC 1752

the term “restricted buildings or grounds” means any posted, cordoned off, or otherwise restricted area—

(B)
of a building or grounds where the President or other person protected by the Secret Service is or will be temporarily visiting;

And I showed you he bought the 950,000 volt walking stick from bass pro shops. The FBI even found the wrapper, and the receipt.
No, you didn’t. You said they found a receipt and a box. It didn’t show what it looked like.

I also asked if he purchased it illegally, or wasn’t allowed to? So what, it’s a walking stick in the photo

To put your idiocy to rest, i'll post the entire chain of evidence. I expect a full retraction after this.

The photo of him at Pelosis desk with the stun gun stick (hi resolution)

1614374936956.png

The ad for the stun gun

1614374975618.png

The wrapper they found at his house.

1614375022461.png

To put your idiocy to rest, i'll post the entire chain of evidence. I expect a full retraction after this.

The photo of him at Pelosis desk with the stun gun stick (hi resolution)

View attachment 462031

The ad for the stun gun

View attachment 462032

The wrapper they found at his house.

View attachment 462033
Dude, the stick in the photo doesn’t look like the one in the box! Sorry you failed

The cop was doing his job.
No, he wasn't. He shot an unarmed woman because he wanted to shoot Trump supporters--HIS OWN WORDS. I've posted his name before but don't remember it myself.

Secret service had the door barricaded-------and he sought and apparently found a small opening to shoot people who secret service had already blocked. The secret service don't look to have included him in their defense barrier.

I knew an mp like this---I had to have Sen. Marshal and Graham contact the military to remove his ass from service.

Let's breakdown the logic or lack thereof here. You're saying that If the secret secret barricades a door, to a restricted building, and a mob attempts to break it down, breach it and start climbing through and even ignore commands to cease with weapons drawn, that the SS or capital police should not consider said ppl to be a dangerous threat?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Suddenly all the right wingers are no longer interested in law and order when it suits them.

Yes, they should not and can not legally consider that to be a deadly threat.
And before anyone starts aiming guns at people, you should fire a warning shot.
If you do not fire a warning shot, then that is deliberate murder.

Let's breakdown the logic or lack thereof here. You're saying that If the secret secret barricades a door, to a restricted building, and a mob attempts to break it down, breach it and start climbing through and even ignore commands to cease with weapons drawn, that the SS or capital police should not consider said ppl to be a dangerous threat?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Suddenly all the right wingers are no longer interested in law and order when it suits them.

They found it justifiable when cops fired 30 shots at an unarmed black guy in the hallway to his apartment.

This was a single shot in the middle of an armed invasion of a restricted location, while protecting the lives of the Article I government.

The demonstrators were not armed, it was a public building and can not legally be restricted, and the Article I government is supposed to be subordinate to the voting public.

Forum List

Back