BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (

Yes indeed, as violent BLM and Antifa types get charges tossed.

Here we have the police state writ large.

They were very scared over the mostly peaceful protest of January 6.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.​
The arrests took place on Thursday morning.​
“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

...​
James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.​
“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.​
...​

Don't I feel so sorry for traitors.
You are a fascist...thought you should know.

They either were there or they weren't. Lots of folks served honorably in Vietnam. Being a "pastor" doesn't mean anything any more.
And just being caught up in the middle of something doesn't make someone guilty by association.
Or don't you communists believe in individual responsibility and innocence before presumed guilt?

Heil Josef Biden.
Funny. Calling somebody a communist. This guy was physically There. So yeah. Individual responsibility.

Funny. Calling somebody a communist.
Glad you can laugh about it.
This guy was physically There. So yeah. Individual responsibility.
Damn! Where did you get your understanding of American justice and laws?
Just being somewhere does not confer guilt on someone.
As I said, guilt by association is a communist concept which is why I called you a
communist.

So far you've only confirmed my suspicions.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.​
“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

...​
James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.​
“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.​
...​

Political prisoners are not uncommon in Communist Countries.

...​
...​

Ahh, the work of the Left just is never done. Cleaning up the riff raff that terrorizes our streets! Get those 73 year old pastors outta here!

Just as with Trump, the government is making a melodrama out of little or nothing, a big show for the media, a big show for the anti-trumpers of what can happen to you if you follow him.

Antifa and BLM people need not be concerned.

Don't I feel so sorry for traitors.

Who has been charged with treason? Hmmm?
Boy, how that little kid gets a life lesson. Maybe she turns out ok. Maybe not.
The pastor spilt blood for Americans including his accusers for being conservative and for being a Christain who teaches about Jesus.
If he would have thought about being a real holy man he may have known better. But I don't think so. No excuse.

Forum List

Back